MLD | The Infamous Elite |

then what have i done to be blanked so much by danger? or conscience for that matter he got me on the team and now it seems even he doesnt want to know...

danger hasn't been on often hence the reason i came back because I saw he needed the help...and he doesn't have a pc to use gtp. Don't worry about it too much we're all part of the MLM family.

Yeah I guess. Good runs last night still need to get the m3 smoother but but the ft-1 on your door within the first few hours of playing the game felt good lol

You should make this a series for every release o.o Also, i just realized that the front end of the FT-1 looks like F1
Yea definitely thinking about it,I wanted to feature the M4 to but didn't have time,maybe I'll do it l8r,speaking of car features we still gotta do the Caddy video totally forgot lol.

12063867226_64ea3cbe1a_z.jpg

Someone tell me how to upload pictures proberly D:
Got it!!

Last edited:
You lucky... For me to have great angle and a great line, it's drop rear madness.

I don't know how it'll do in round one tbh. In tandems it's a bit awkward chasing, as I'm bigger than most.. Need space lol
Depending on the section definitely :/ I'll try it though.

You guys should see the bio i wrote :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Try what? Lol.

Write your bio here?
Try competing in round 1 lol

" I am the 8th Wonder, world’s worst DS3 drifter! One day I will become Dori-Dori! Believe it! I began drifting in the GT Series since GT5 release and I can honestly say I have not improved. I think the only reason people let me win and join their team is because they feel sorry for me. HA! It is I who feels sorry for them! They’ll all have to chase me eventually!"

12095117746_0343e0bb89_z.jpg

Coming Soon... :lol:

Last edited:

" I am the 8th Wonder, world’s worst DS3 drifter! One day I will become Dori-Dori! Believe it! I began drifting in the GT Series since GT5 release and I can honestly say I have not improved. I think the only reason people let me win and join their team is because they feel sorry for me. HA! It is I who feels sorry for them! They’ll all have to chase me eventually!"

Ahh okay cool.. It'd be nice to see ya there. Atleast attempt qualifying.

LMAO. One I'll become "Dori- Dori"

12095117746_0343e0bb89_z.jpg

Coming Soon... :lol:
that svt is dope

Back