MLD | The Infamous Elite |

Try competing in round 1 lol

" I am the 8th Wonder, world’s worst DS3 drifter! One day I will become Dori-Dori! Believe it! I began drifting in the GT Series since GT5 release and I can honestly say I have not improved. I think the only reason people let me win and join their team is because they feel sorry for me. HA! It is I who feels sorry for them! They’ll all have to chase me eventually!"

12095117746_0343e0bb89_z.jpg

Coming Soon... :lol:
beautiful shot

Hey guys! I know I haven't been very active, just seems as though I've lost interest in gt6, or video games for that matter.

That being said only reason I returned to play video games was because of gt5 drifting. Now that its gone I get bored fast. Ill probably only be on here and there and maybe just for netflix.

So ill be put as inactive or out of team which ever danger decides. I still hang around the forums to keep on everything, so ill be here if anyone needs me. :cheers:

Haha love it, I forgot to save the replay so might have to get you to send me the clip of lap 5 on the big strait and my 500 metre 90 degree entry lol

Sure thing.

Last edited:
Guys I hope we all appreciate the support we have from one another. Though we have our personal lives to take care of first we should never forget that this isn't just a membership, this is a family. Communication is key and when we start going to other teams to take out frustrations we're not doing what team members should do. We stick together, no matter how bad it is the more you talk to us the more we can help make it better. Bottling up frustrations gets us nowhere. Let's be more mature about what we say and do. Love you guys.

Hey guys it's me! I don't like these online drift lobbies. It's like getting through a war zone as you can see.. but yah, get on more often guys. I don't like being alone but i dont like noobs either!

Hey guys it's me! I don't like these online drift lobbies. It's like getting through a war zone as you can see.. but yah, get on more often guys. I don't like being alone but i dont like noobs either!

Even though I'm a noob , I'll be more active since I'm use to my college schedule now

I honestly don't like GT6 online. The lag is atrocious, every time my screen jumps so does my wheel. I don't know if it happens to G27 but this game is already difficult on DFGT.
It's the pit lag. I get it less frequently using the digital copy though. Then again... it only effects me when i'm going in a staright line :lol:

Back