Mod can you lock and delete pleaseFinished 

• Thread starter STALLIONO
  • 956 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
United States
Welcome to the GT3 World Tier Championship Series

Okay guys, i'm trying to get a Series going for Project Cars. It will be just, GT3 Cars. This will take place on the PS4. There will be 3 tiers of Driving skills. The Tiers help the avg Racer, a change at winning and a possible Tier Championship. Also, there will be Teams involved for this Series. The 3 tiers are GT PRO, GT SEMI PRO and GT AM. When the game comes out May 5th. There will be a Team of 3, in all three tiers.I will hold Qualifying to get your time. Your time you Qualify with, will put you in that tier of your Driving Skill. No one will know the track or car for Qualifying. That'll be selected the day of qualifying. To give everyone an even playing field. The Races will be Sundays at 2pm est..

Let's talk a little more about the 3 Tiers. In each Tier, i want at least 12 Drivers in each Tier. We get more interested, more spots will open up. I'm looking to get, 36 interested Drivers for the 3 Tiers. Each Tier will have 3 Drivers from each other. No Drivers will be split up. That's why i need 3 Room Hosts and 3 backup Hosts. Each skill Tier will have it's own individual Point Standings. The Team Point Standing, will be judged by Points of how your 3 Teammates did in the Race that Weekend. It's shaping up, and looking like a great Series. We just need, to fill the slots. LETS GO RACING GUYS!!!

Tier Qualifying Tier Placement Start Date is May 31st at 2pm est USA

Track: Silverstone GP
Weather: Clear
Car: Aston Martin V8 GT4
Tires: Race Slicks
Qualifying Session will be in a 30 Minute Qualifying Session

Tier Qualifying Lobby Settings. Also Settings for the Series

Steering Assistance: Off
Braking Assistance: Off
Anti-Lock Brakes: On
Stability Control: Off
Traction Control: On
Tires: Race Slicks
Racing Line: On/Off
Damage: Full Damage is on
Time of Day will be 14:00 Day to Night Races Time will change.
Laps: Will Change due to Track Distance. Scroll down below you'll see the Track List
Race Series Qualifying (30 Minutes Qualifying Session) Start Time is 1:20pm est
Warm up for 10 Minutes (1:50pm EST)
Race Day Start, Start of the Race is 2pm EST
Day Start Time and Races ending at Night ( TBD At a Later Date)
Fuel and Tire Usage: Real
Mechanical Failures: (On for the Pro and Semi Tier, but off for Am Tier)
Auto Start Engine: Yes
Flags and Penalties are On

Lobby Weather and Track Date Settings: Check here for what the Weather will be on Race Day

Spa July 19th
Thursday Weather reports for each Track

Weather Slots-4
Slot 1-
Slot 2-
Slot 3-
Slot 4-
Weather Progression X2

Race Day Date Settings

Add the actual Month, Day and Year
Time for Day Races is 14:00
Day to Night Races TBA
Time Progression is in Real Time

Weather Updates for Sundays Race:

Thursday Weather Report for every Track.

GT Pro Driver in Picking Cars, Teammates, Race Livery and 3 Teammates to a Team to pick a Team Name.
Okay Picking in Rounds for Teammates and Cars will be determined by fastest Qualifying Times.
The 1st Round of picking Teammates. The Top rated GT PRO Driver will pick his 1st Teammate 1st. With the 2nd fastest time will go next.
The 2nd Round will be a little different. The 16th best GT Pro Driver will pick 1st for his 3rd and final Teammate.
The Car selection will go back to the top GT Pro and the other 2 Teammates will talk about what Car. When the 3 of you decide on what Car. The GT Pro Driver.. Will Post this in here.

Your Teammates plus yourself
Car Selection
Race Livery
Team Name

GT Pro Drivers who Qualifying in the GT Pro Tier. Picking your Car, Race Livery and Teammates Details:
The top GT Pro Driver, that Qualifies for GT Pro Tier. We will have a Snake Draft for the Top GT Pro Drivers, in picking their car (only GT Pro Driver picks the car) Race Livery and Teammate #1.

Then GT Pro Driver #2 picks the same. The same for the other GT Pro Drivers.

Tier Performance after Season Details:
For example, in GT Pro the last 2 finishers in that Tier. Will get Regulated, to GT Semi Pro. In GT Semi Pro, the top 2 finishers, will move to GT Pro. The last 2 finishers in, GT Semi Pro will move down to, GT Am Pro. The top 2 finishers, in GT Am Pro will move up to, GT Semi Pro. Nothing will happen, to the last 2 finishers in, GT Am Pro.

For Season 2 Pros Picking Their Teammates again. It'll go off of, how the Pros finished in Season 1 Point Standings for Top Pick.
Same thing goes with Semi Pro and Am Pro. How each of those Tiers finished Season 1, Point Standings for Top spots in their Tier.

For Semi Pros and Am Pros moving up. The Semi Pros who move up to the Pro Tier. Those 2 are 14th and 15th Ranked in the Pro Tier no matter what. Same goes for the Am Pros moving the the Semi Pro Tier. Their both 14th and 15th in the Rankings.

For the Pros and Semi Pros moving down a Tier. The last Place 2 Pros will be 1 and 2 in Semi Pro Tier. The last Place 2 Semi Pros moving to Am Pro Tier. They will be 1 and 2 in that Tier.

Series Signup Information:
PSN Name
GTPlanet Name

Race Length

Laps will be sorted out by the Distance of the Track

Time Schedule for the Races on Sunday:

Lobbies will Open at 1:10pm est USA
Qualifying will Start at 1:20pm est USA
Qualifying is a 30 Minute Session
Warm up for 10 Minutes (1:50PM EST)
Race Starts at 2pm est

Start of the Race

Start of the Race: will be a stand still start. This goes for all Tiers.

If a Driver has to leave in the middle of a Race. Please don't just exit. Pull into the grass when you see a safe line. If you exit without pulling in to the grass, it could cause a wreck and end someones race.

Careless Driving

No Careless driving. Always have respect for your Opponents. They'll show you respect. When Racing have Patience in your Passing. Don't do an Aggressive pass and end someones Race.
Cutting the Chicanes, shorting the Track at any time isn't allowed.

Driving Behavior
1. Don't Drive like a fool and ruin, your Opponents Race.
2. Your are to respect all Drivers as you want to be treated.
3. Aggressive Driving is not allowed.

Race Incidents:

Come to me or a Race organizer. Explain your issue. Record the incident If you can. We will dedetermine the outcome. Depending on how bad the Incident was. Penalized points, will range from 5 to 20 Point Range.

Good Read for Driving Behavior
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtplanet-online-racing-olr-rules-guidelines.111241/

Disconnects
Disconnects: If you get disconnected, there will be no Restarts. It's on your end.

To make, disconnects less to happen happen. Try and Hard wire you PS4. If you can not Hard Wire, try and have your Internet Modem closer to your PS4. That will also, give you a better Wifi wireless Connection.

Weather For The Series

We are going to go with a live Weather report for each Track. Where ever, we're Racing at. The live report of Weather. We'll custom the Weather at the location for the Race In the online Lobby.

http://www.myweather2.com/activity/default.aspx?aid=14&map=~/Motor-Racing.aspx
http://www.weather.com

Replacement Drivers and Solo Driver and Team Penalties
If you can not make a Race. It is up to you to find a Replacement Driver. You will need to find a Driver that suits your Tier Skill. If you can not find a Replacement Driver. Only Team of your Teammates will receive Team Points. No Penalties for a Teammate not showing up.It is not up to "ME" to find you a Driver. No Pro Style replacement for an Am Driver. The Driver that won't be there, his Sub/Replacement will get him Team And Solo Points. It will come with a Penalty.

Solo Drivers and Team Points for Missing Races

Drivers not showing up and Receiving Solo and Team Points
The Driver not Showing up will not Receive any Points
The Fill in Driver will Receive full Championship Points.
The Fill in Driver will also help the Team with Team Points.
Also, if you can not make a RACE. You need to find your own Replacement for the Race.

Car Tuning
You can Tune any part of your car.

Car List:

Aston Vantage V12
Audi LMS Ultra GT3
Bentley GT3 (Season 2)
BMW Z4 GT3
McLaren 12C GT3
Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3
RUF RGT-8 GT3

Series Start Date is June 21st at 2pm est 7pm uk Time

Track List:

Races are 1 Hour Races

Road America
June 21st Laps 27

Laguna Seca
June 28th Laps 45

Brands Hatch GP
July 12th Laps 45

Spa
The 1st Double Point Race of the Season
July 19th Laps 24 ( Daylight Start Time with the Race ending at night

Hockenheim GP
July 26th Laps

Monza GP
August 2nd Laps

Bathurst
The 2nd of the Double Point Race
August 9th Laps (Daylight Start Time with the Race ending at Night)

Circuit De Catalunya GP
August 16th Laps

Le Mans
The 3rd Double Point Race
August 23rd Laps (Daylight Start Time with the Race ending at Night)

1 Hour 45 Minute Race

Grand Finale and 4th Double Point Race
August 30th
Nordschiefe
Laps (Daylight Start Time with the Race ending at Night)

Position Point Standings for Race Finishers and also for Team Points.
Your Team will get Team Points based off of what place your Teammates finished in the Race.
1st Place 32 Pts
2nd Place 25 Pts
3rd Place- 22 Pts
4th Place- 19 Pts
5th Place- 17 Pts
6th Place- 15 Pts
7th Place- 13 Pts
8th Place- 11 Pts
9th Place- 9 Pts
10th Place- 7 Pts
11th Place- 5 Pts
12th Place- 4 Pts
13th Place- 3 Pts
14th Place- 2 Pts
15th Place- 1 Pts

Player Standings by Tier and Team Standings
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1O3dH6_B_-3eEelNpcD7KnSlk96foJaxbH-mi56BPC6M/htmlview

1. PSN-STaLLiOnO_- GTPlant- STALLIONO
2. PSN-k3rdgen
3. PSN-killer_ramsay GTPlanet- killerramsay
4.PSN-David_killem_all GTPlanet- Simfan David
5.PSN-Goruk77 GTPlanet- Goruk
6.PSN-smithdan78
7.PSN-dpinho1975 Gtplanet-Daniel Pinho
8.PSN-Birkster007
9. PSN-Skaankypuppy
10. PSN-Kkj_10 GTPlanet kkj10
11. PSN-psychoazubi
12. PSN-riggy
13. PSN-GTR_Shootingstar
14. PSN-ernstj GTPlanet-ernstj
15. PSN-alegunner68
16. PSN-B-Minimal
17. PSN
18. PSN
19. PSN-Elbasque GTPlanet- Elbasque
20. PSN-Zeydius GtPlanet- Zeydius
21. PSN-Guerillablack GTPlanet- Guerillablack
22. PSN-Ozwheels3 GTPlanet- Ozwheelsy
23. PSN-Razor70 Gtplanet- Razor70
24. PSN-
25. PSN-Markeeez18
26. PSN-gd1617 GTPlanet-gd22
27. PSN-Roberte
28. PSN-
29. PSN-blownsmokos
30. PSN-Rexuz GTPlanet- Rexuz
31. PSN- Jim-NervoTank GTPlanet- NervoTank
32. PSN-TheFilapino GTPlanet- Clover
33. PSN
34. PSN-Doomstorm16 GTPlanet- Doomstorm16
35. PSN-Fortbo
36. PSN-Lilwy88 Gtplanet- Blaqkratos
37. PSN-
38. PSN-x_kryptic_tmg_x GTPlanet- Kryptictmg
39. PSN-Magrathea_42 Gtplanet- Magrathea_42
40. PSN-
41. PSN-night4001 Gtplanet- jeremy white
42. PSN-Switch_it GTPlanet- Switch_88
43. PSN-kie25
44. PSN-bishop_GP GTPlanet- ben bishop
45. PSN-Mr_Hansen

Last edited:
Everyone i want a fresh and clean start. The other Topic will be deleted. New Start for now on. Keep it clean.

@switch_88 B Bubbles quit because what she did. @killerramsay i'm sure he's still in the Series. I saw him Racing yesterday.

Last edited:
Was about to post this in the other thread:
Well @MrMattAdz it's your call then. I do need a 3rd Staff member. Someone mentioned you so.
Tbh I've already got plenty to do between practising and helping with the spreadsheet, I'd rather focus in those rather than get put into any serious roles that will undoubtedly take up even more of my time.

Like I said I'm sure there is someone in the pro tier who can help out, Zak for example has been very committed to this series and has helped out in the past.

The main thing we need is clear leadership and a lot less bs. There has been too much pointless arguing and drama that hasn't really achieved anything other than making people leave the series. Any problems people have with the series should be dealt with in private, not on the main thread where it turns into a bitching match.

We also need to really work on our communication, going into yesterdays race too many questions were being asked at the last moment. There needs to be a separate chat room for each tier where people can pass on messages to a tier admin, which if necessary can then be passed to Stalliono, xkubunt, and whoever the third staff member is.

Yesterday is proof that once we are on the track, none of this drama matters. There is no problems there other than some confusion and debate on a couple of rules. All we need to do now is to make this thread a civil place to share opinions and questions, in order to make sure that no body feels the need to quit the series for drama related issues.

(guarantee that in 3 pages none of this is taken into account and the series dissolves into anarchy again :lol:)

Last edited:
Tbh I've already got plenty to do between practising and helping with the spreadsheet, I'd rather focus in those rather than get put into any serious roles that will undoubtedly take up even more of my time.

Like I said I'm sure there is someone in the pro tier who can help out, Zak for example has been very committed to this series and has helped out in the past.

The main thing we need is clear leadership and a lot less bs. There has been too much pointless arguing and drama that hasn't really achieved anything other than making people leave the series. Any problems people have with the series should be dealt with in private, not on the main thread where it turns into a bitching match.

We also need to really work on our communication, going into yesterdays race too many questions were being asked at the last moment. There needs to be a separate chat room for each tier where people can pass on messages to a tier admin, which if necessary can then be passed to Stalliono, xkubunt, and whoever the third staff member is.

Yesterday is proof that once we are on the track, none of this drama matters. There is no problems there other than some confusion and debate on a couple of rules. All we need to do now is to make this thread a civil place to share opinions and questions, in order to make sure that no body feels the need to quit the series for drama related issues.

(guarantee that in 3 pages none of this is taken into account and the series dissolves onto anarchy again :lol:)

Good words Matt, any race incidents need to be sent (with evidence) to all stewards/admins. No clogging up the thread with complaints, if your complaint is about one of us then please address it to other stewards.

If you send anything on PSN it might not get seen so make sure you let us know on here as well.

Please PM us all directly so we can answer any queries :) rather then complaining on the thread.

Also @Spooky Wooky welcome back to the thread mate!

(guarantee that in 3 pages none of this is taken into account and the series dissolves into anarchy again :lol:)

No Problem Buddy. Thanks for all your help. @Zakspeed_TV i need a 3rd man in charge to help with the Series. Also to help with the Lobby for Pro Tier. Let me know bud. Guys the old Thread is done. No more posting there.

I'm baaaaaaaaack!!! Hooray for me! Stalliono, I promise I'll be good this time.

This thread should be an information only thread. What was the point in having a social thread and it not be used?

Some useful information gets lost in the pages and pages of nonsense, so let's try and keep this business only please.

Just to make clear going forward. What's happening to the Pro Tier Road America Race?
Withdrawn from the championship table I suppose and then consider Laguna Seca as the first race of the season for the Pro Tier.

It doesn't matter to the rest of the tiers as every team got 1 pro driver so both Semi and Amateur standings should stand as nobody left them two lobbies because of illegal rule changes.

Is there an easier way to see who is 1st or 5th in a tier? Eveything is mixed now.

Is there an easier way to see who is 1st or 5th in a tier? Eveything is mixed now.
There will be, hopefully finished by the end of tonight. I ran into some unexpected errors so I've got to redo most of the spreadsheet.

Just to make clear going forward. What's happening to the Pro Tier Road America Race?
Withdrawn from the championship table I suppose and then consider Laguna Seca as the first race of the season for the Pro Tier.

It doesn't matter to the rest of the tiers as every team got 1 pro driver so both Semi and Amateur standings should stand as nobody left them two lobbies because of illegal rule changes.

No the race will count you can't take away Zak's win and goruk 2nd. The results for that will stand.

So what are pro rules now please I want it confirmed are we just banning stability the rest is up to individual? I'm only asking as I want it clarified.

So what are pro rules now please I want it confirmed are we just banning stability the rest is up to individual? I'm only asking as I want it clarified.

Right now the rules are above on the 1st Page for right now.

I need Pro and Semi Pro Tier to PM me your Race Results please

Hi @STALLIONO. I couldn't make any sense out of our private chat here at GTP, but as i assumed i was 1st in line if there was anyone missing in semi-pro. I watched this stream http://www.twitch.tv/sktrchannel/ and saw when there was just a few minutes left that there was one missing, so I asked them to invite me and they did.

The race was great even though I finished 11th because of a couple of spin-outs and aero-damage.

What I am asking is, was the unfilled spot meant to be there and am I now in the series?

Sure i can help out any way i can, but i don't want the title of 3rd in charge, thanks all the same tho.

I can host and screenshot like i did for the Qualifying, that's cool.

Can we please get a list of all pro drivers who are still in the series

@Zakspeed_TV
@kie25

Hi @STALLIONO. I couldn't make any sense out of our private chat here at GTP, but as i assumed i was 1st in line if there was anyone missing in semi-pro. I watched this stream http://www.twitch.tv/sktrchannel/ and saw when there was just a few minutes left that there was one missing, so I asked them to invite me and they did.

The race was great even though I finished 11th because of a couple of spin-outs and aero-damage.

What I am asking is, was the unfilled spot meant to be there and am I now in the series?

Your time you gave me is Pro time. So you could have a spot in the Pro Tier. We need to wait and see.

Im still in series how come i got no points for first race as yous all no im slow as crap at min till wheel gets hear so on first race was in 11 place and everyone behind is had quit or crashed I hit the wall damaged car pitted they put wrong tires on so no chance of moving up so pulled over blowed my engine so could watch a close race would rather be apart of it but that will come when wheel gets hear so i waited in pits till race was finished and was down as 11 place so whats the score do you have to cross the line to get points if so no one menchioned that rule to is like these things should of well been sorted before hand

Im still in series how come i got no points for first race as yous all no im slow as crap at min till wheel gets hear so on first race was in 11 place and everyone behind is had quit or crashed I hit the wall damaged car pitted they put wrong tires on so no chance of moving up so pulled over blowed my engine so could watch a close race would rather be apart of it but that will come when wheel gets hear so i waited in pits till race was finished and was down as 11 place so whats the score do you have to cross the line to get points if so no one menchioned that rule to is like these things should of well been sorted before hand
We're trying to get the dnfs sorted so that the later you quit the more points you get. You'll have to ask stalliono about it though as I'm just putting the details into the sheets, no idea how we're working it out as the game doesn't record who left and in what order.

Sure i can help out any way i can, but i don't want the title of 3rd in charge, thanks all the same tho.

I can host and screenshot like i did for the Qualifying, that's cool.

Can we please get a list of all pro drivers who are still in the series

@Zakspeed_TV
@kie25
Zak put my name in list mate 1 more race with pad then its time to start racing with you boys haha

Go to whoever has the Pro Lobby Results. I need Pro and Semi Race Results.

Semi pro results:
Project CARS_20150621214924.jpg Project CARS_20150621214931.jpg

What's the time and date settings for Laguna seca. Can't see it in the OP?

What's the time and date settings for Laguna seca. Can't see it in the OP?
Time Schedule:

Lobbies will Open at 1:20pm est USA
Qualifying will Start at 1:30pm est USA
Qualifying is a 30 Minute Session
Race Starts at 2pm est

Date is June 28th.

Am tier is all I have so far, I'm going to add them in a minute, just away from my computer at the moment. I think they are still working out the order of the dnfs in the other tiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back