Mod can you lock and delete pleaseFinished 

• Thread starter STALLIONO
  • 956 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think the race time takes lapping into account, so the race time is how long it took you to complete the number of laps you did, not how long it would take to do the full race.

I like how it's 2 minutes shorter than my time in Am tier, to be honest though. We had 2/3 weeks of practice for this round so the results are going to differ for the other tracks.

Also did we work out who @Brosef97 raced for?
I have realized I probably won't have time to be in this series, since I'm also in another. So don't take me into account.
Sorry if I've taken your time. Hope this season ends well for you all! :gtpflag:

Still looking for that 3rd in Charge Staff Member.

Series news Bentley has Started Season 2 Testing. Bentley Can not wait to hit the Track!

Bentley is pushing to hit the Track this. Looks more and more Promising for this to happen this Season.:gtpflag:

Still looking for that 3rd in Charge Staff Member.

Series news Bentley has Started Season 2 Testing. Bentley Can not wait to hit the Track!

Bentley is pushing to hit the Track this. Looks more and more Promising for this to happen this Season.:gtpflag:
Sorry but Bentley is to overpowered you can't add a car that's over 1 second faster with no real set up work it's to unbalanced, from my experience it's over 1 second faster min on most tracks.

Sorry but Bentley is to overpowered you can't add a car that's over 1 second faster with no real set up work it's to unbalanced, from my experience it's over 1 second faster min on most tracks.
That's not completely true, some are just better with it. All the GT3's have their advantages.

Oh noo not again. You made a new thread because of all the drama and three pages into the new thread you write about the Bentley. We don't need this discussion ever again during the running season.

Guys I think he was joking!

Look, he even put a little smiley face! That was the rule, when stalliono makes a joke he needs to put a smiley face so people know he's joking ;)

That's not completely true, some are just better with it. All the GT3's have their advantages.

It is overpowered all I'm saying add it and you mess the balance up, the cars now provide a good balance, you add the Bentley you create a unbalanced field, it's not good idea, add it only if your gona give unlimited picks, as I'll bet 3/4 will be Bentley then. This league really needs to think about stuff, you can't say your going to add a car when the league has started it's just common sense.

This is just a little clip I know you say he is joking but I put a quick setup together by no means a good setup, then did about 6 laps and got a 1.57.4 on BRNO with practice it would easy be in 1.56s.1-5, z4 with good setup and good lap may just squeeze a 1.57.9 and this track is not a power track. Put Bentley on monza and watch the difference on tracks like monza it would be domination.

Would it be alright if I invited Fernando Rees to run in this league for a couple races? He drives for Aston Martin in GTE Pro and I'm friends with him on PSN.
I very seriously doubt that's going to happen.

I very seriously doubt that's going to happen.

It's not unlikely I was speaking to him on tweeter few days ago, I've recently sent him friends request as he wants to race project cars with clean racers. I think we have some the best close racers on the game in here. In sure he would like racing 1 or 2 races good for the league also.

Im Hosting PRO now there are NO AIDS FULL STOP ;)

Joke
:D:lol:
39c.jpg

Well if the (so called Pros) quit he can fill their spot full time. Also i want to add a GT picture here. How do i do it? If some of you got a Picture i can add. Let me know.
If your talking about Fernando, I don't know if he will be able to do the full season because of the WEC schedule, the next race is in August.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back