Mod can you lock and delete pleaseFinished 

• Thread starter STALLIONO
  • 956 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
What da hell is happening here?!?!

Im doing good myself after surgery. Everything went fine. And then I come here to check on the last Sunday race... So sad to see the series kinda going down.

What's up for the coming weeks? Someone please explain the status of the series to me too.

What da hell is happening here?!?!

Im doing good myself after surgery. Everything went fine. And then I come here to check on the last Sunday race... So sad to see the series kinda going down.

What's up for the coming weeks? Someone please explain the status of the series to me too.
Simple, many of us have decided that we dont want to be a part of anything organised by a racist cheating liar(stalliono) and so we have temporarily pit our participation on hold until he steps down or someone starts a new series.

Simple, many of us have decided that we dont want to be a part of anything organised by a racist cheating liar(stalliono) and so we have temporarily pit our participation on hold until he steps down or someone starts a new series.

Yay democracy! :)

I said this a while ago but it definitely appears that a certain person couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.

Yay democracy! :)

I said this a while ago but it definitely appears that a certain person couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery.
Hahaha, he wont understand that either, i can gear him sayun "stupid english!"

Ive got some ideas for a easy to run series the is project cars friendly. What do you mean by pc friendly? Glad you asked. Well to put it simple, Take away all chances of having bugs. It will be arcadey per say but the racing will be the same. I would be willing to talk to you guys about it. But for now, Bentleys on sunday at monza sound fun. 👍 Lets do it spooky wooky pooky sooky!!!! Whats up phil pot. You never call you never write!!! :( The only thing is ill have to see about us semi pro's racing sunday. This is the first time ive commented since the fight but are we safe to say this series is finished or what are we doing?

Ive got some ideas for a easy to run series the is project cars friendly. What do you mean by pc friendly? Glad you asked. Well to put it simple, Take away all chances of having bugs. It will be arcadey per say but the racing will be the same. I would be willing to talk to you guys about it. But for now, Bentleys on sunday at monza sound fun. 👍 Lets do it spooky wooky pooky sooky!!!! Whats up phil pot. You never call you never write!!! :( The only thing is ill have to see about us semi pro's racing sunday. This is the first time ive commented since the fight but are we safe to say this series is finished or what are we doing?

I have no idea!

* oops double post

yes it is part of the series, ask the other am tier members?
and why are you directing this comment at me, can you not see the posts above mine?

So yes i am going to host am tier,@STALLIONO made a foemal request for my help and participation in arranging and making decisions for this series, which i am now happily accepting. We will stick to the op and only the op, we will follow the schedule in the op and any queries or disputes are to be taken up with @xkubunt
Also as an impartial observer we have @Mr SkyyJuice for over ruling deadlock debates.the weather will be set by @xkubunt on thursdar at noon. Thankyou all am tier drivers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 31
Erm..... I have been told not to comment on this thread anymore as I myself and you Phillpots are not in the series. Phill man there's too much politics going on here to deal with dude let Stalli do his own thing,

The series is dying a slow death, not many people can take it anymore leave him be.

No david lets nit give up on it just because of a few racist comments,we were all enjoying the racing, all we need to do is not allow ANYONE to minipulate the rules in order to cheat, we dont need permission to run the races as set out in the op, we just do it, we helped start this series, you are 2nd in command, the members have voted, see straw poll above, my help was formally requested to make the "final call" see my attachment, so lets go racing.
@daan i appologise after reading my post i can see wgat you meant, passion is part of racing but i have no time for cheats racists or liars, however, i do agree that i should not encourage others to share my political views.:)

Im still part of the series bro, ask @Simfan David and @Zeydius my team mates
This is exactly what I mean, no one knows whats going on,

I was meant to race on Sunday yh with my team mates being Psyco and xkubunt, replacing Pro-Too just for the one week. I didn't get to race, why ? because the organizer didn't let the host of the lobby know that I was officially suppose to be in the line up last sunday. no fault of mine or simfan dave, even tho I did requset to dave to add me to the lobby about four times.
And yeah, I totally understand the reasoning why he didn't, as a repeat of "Bubbles Gate" would of happened to Dave.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah time to move on chaps, if people are still in and wanting to race please don't make it any worse for them. 👍

You bubble juice :lol:

Yep thats why we should honor our commitment zak and stick around to help out those guys that we encouraged into this series

Yep thats why we should honor our commitment zak and stick around to help out those guys that we encouraged into this series

But Philpots why are we helping them, they not stupid they can read whats going bruv, it only takes a bit of common to see whats up dude, unless they are in the direct firing line then mayby they might bounce, but it shouldnt need to come to that.

But i'll still watch this thread tho. he he

But Philpots why are we helping them, they not stupid they can read whats going bruv, it only takes a bit of common to see whats up dude, unless they are in the direct firing line then mayby they might bounce, but it shouldnt need to come to that.

But i'll still watch this thread tho. he he
Well nearly half of the am tier have shown their disgust at the behaviour on sunday but they dtill want to race, most of semi pro are happy racing and have no real contact with the organiser and the pro's live in their own world but do grace us with their presence during practice sessions where many of them share knowledge, so, in answer @Mr SkyyJuice ,not everyone gets time to read all the arguements and many of them are oblivious to the organisers antics, this is why as appointed assistants we need to step in.

So why are you still using this thread? I suggest that if this is not part of this series, then you start your own thread/series.

The real issue here is @STALLIONO not reading anyone's comments, being incredibly racist towards non-Americans and deliberately cheating at his own series.

The real issue here is @STALLIONO not reading anyone's comments, being incredibly racist towards non-Americans and deliberately cheating at his own series.
Then why are you and the folk who agree with you still here? If it's his series and you don't like him, then go and start your own.

This thread has turned into a car crash.

@daan i appologise after reading my post i can see wgat you meant, passion is part of racing but i have no time for cheats racists or liars, however, i do agree that i should not encourage others to share my political views.:)
If the racism and lieing is going on here on GTP, then report it and we can do something about it. If it is not happening here (if it's on in-game chat or through PSN/Steam etc) then we cannot do anything about it and you cannot accuse them of racism or lieing here.

Apparently a lot of people think it's okay to ignore an instruction from the staff. It isn't.

Some of these people also think it's fine to hurl abuse at other people. It also isn't.
If it is not happening here (if it's on in-game chat or through PSN/Steam etc) then we cannot do anything about it
... and, by extension, don't want to know about it. Don't post up screengrabs of conversations off-site and try to drag your issues back onto GTP.

Also, this thread is now locked at what appears to be the thread starter's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back