Mod can you lock and delete pleaseFinished 

• Thread starter STALLIONO
  • 956 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
The issue is the game doesn't seem to perform as expected when we run the races.

I've had so much fun on this game racing with the guys with CRAP but that's simply because the races are 10 laps and there are no points. It doesn't matter if the game bugs out because it's all for fun.

@Spooky Wooky we should definitely do another evening of random races. Was the most fun I've had out of this game for a while!

*cough* https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/ps4-satuardy-night-live-august-1st.331173/ *cough*

Sunday Night Live anyone?

Last edited:
that looks like a flat or damaged suspension, had the same thing happen weeks ago in the SLS on Laguna Seca so it's not a bug
People clearly don't read what I wrote after that I drive off with no issue with tyres or suspension car was perfect apart from steering was slightly out due to impact with wall so it is a bug, if it wasn't a bug my car would still had damage after crash but was fine. I've had this in time trial then carried on with no issue.

Yeah but don't blame him, blame his Italian blood, it's why he always flip flops on which side of the argument he's on depending on who is winning the fight ;)
Matt, i know you and so i get your sarchastic play on racism, so just before anyone else jumps in, i do get the difference between a racist/nationalist joke and a genuine comment, hell, my wife jokes with @Mr SkyyJuice all the time about race as they are both of west indian descent, i joke with spooky and @ScottishPsyco about british nationalism, so im not being racially sensitive, when stalli made comments he wasnt jokin, a few of you kno my stand on racism as i had to remove a player a few weeks ago, @Bethany Dawn @Mr SkyyJuice and others were present and commemts were made about a pakistani hitting this guys car, he was a close ps freind but i have a zero tollerance on biggotry, unless its a joke, and we all know the difference!
Pa, if thst guys reading this then he will now get why i booted him and why ive blanked him.

Matt, i know you and so i get your sarchastic play on racism, so just before anyone else jumps in, i do get the difference between a racist/nationalist joke and a genuine comment, hell, my wife jokes with @Mr SkyyJuice all the time about race as they are both of west indian descent, i joke with spooky and @ScottishPsyco about british nationalism, so im not being racially sensitive, when stalli made comments he wasnt jokin, a few of you kno my stand on racism as i had to remove a player a few weeks ago, @Bethany Dawn @Mr SkyyJuice and others were present and commemts were made about a pakistani hitting this guys car, he was a close ps freind but i have a zero tollerance on biggotry, unless its a joke, and we all know the difference!
Pa, if thst guys reading this then he will now get why i booted him and why ive blanked him.

I remember that, it was when we were all doing practice at RA right? In the party chat.

This was the incident I had around lap 14. I'd closed up and passed @Birkster and had just pulled of the same move on @ElBasque when I went wide on the exist of turn one. As I can back on the car chucked me back onto the track and I hit @Birkster. I did slow down so as not to take advantage of the fact I hit him but as soon as he sped up I followed.

That was actually me, not @ElBasque I wondered what happened there, was surprised to get punted by @Birkster. but now I see it wasn't his fault at all. The first 25 laps or so had some great racing between the 3 of us. I started to lose pace and realized my tires were going off. I really should have pitted for new inters, but thought it would be better to nurse them home. By the end, all four tires were blue and I could barely drive in a straight line.

Too bad about all of the problems we've had in this league. We have a bunch of good drivers that are fun to race against. Shame to throw it away with all the fighting.

Wow that's all bad @Rexuz . I was wondering what had happened you had bin really consistent in race. I had already settled for second after I spun, figured you had the w in the bag with the pace you had. I should have pitted for new inters as Well. My tires where worn as ****. Was losing 3 seconds a lap to @Rexuz n bishop where the fastest cars in brands hatch. Just very lucky I took 1st.

Wasn't he Canadian or something?

Forgot about him, what a dick!
Yep and yep, X it was ra, and then skyy we went to laguna and skanky introduced us to unleashed666, lol, what a night, then we went to monza with skank and blosmokos, ooh blo has been on the recieving wnd of stallis bs too!

Yeah I ain't going to lie or was going to say anything but when I had first quit it was cus of stalli. Funny everyone thought I had rage quit n saw all the **** talked to me. They never the real reason I left . Generally this series works but not if the leader is going to be a tyrant Castro. I think skannky is much better fit for leadership, mature, honest and fair. Not to mention he pays attention to what the community has to say.

Yep and yep, X it was ra, and then skyy we went to laguna and skanky introduced us to unleashed666, lol, what a night, then we went to monza with skank and blosmokos, ooh blo has been on the recieving wnd of stallis bs too!

Let me know when you're up for some F1 btw and we can organise it.

On the subject of this thread:

At what time will the SPA race start? what time progresion will we use?
What weather will it be?

This better be answered asap, to avoid confusion and whining.

Spa is a Day to night Race. The Race will Start At 19:00 (Project cars time)and hopefully end at night. Spa on Sunday will be 2pm est. The Weather update will be Thursday.

Last edited:
Wow that's all bad @Rexuz . I was wondering what had happened you had bin really consistent in race. I had already settled for second after I spun, figured you had the w in the bag with the pace you had. I should have pitted for new inters as Well. My tires where worn as ****. Was losing 3 seconds a lap to @Rexuz n bishop where the fastest cars in brands hatch. Just very lucky I took 1st.

Ye I know i'm not the fastest so I base my driving on consistency and not making any mistakes.
That crash was pretty much the first time in 3 races that I was off track or had an incident.
Too bad bishop had some problems. Would have been a good fight among us 3 otherwise.

The 10+ laps after the crash were brutal. All 4 tires went blue and I was skidding all over the place while the cars was so banged up I could barely drive in a straight line :D

Ye I know i'm not the fastest so I base my driving on consistency and not making any mistakes.
That crash was pretty much the first time in 3 races that I was off track or had an incident.
Too bad bishop had some problems. Would have been a good fight among us 3 otherwise.

The 10+ laps after the crash were brutal. All 4 tires went blue and I was skidding all over the place while the cars was so banged up I could barely drive in a straight line :D

You seem pretty fast to me!

Did your tires turn blue before the incident, or were they only blue after?

For what they are worth, here are the quali and race results for pro

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 25
That was actually me, not @ElBasque I wondered what happened there, was surprised to get punted by @Birkster. but now I see it wasn't his fault at all. The first 25 laps or so had some great racing between the 3 of us. I started to lose pace and realized my tires were going off. I really should have pitted for new inters, but thought it would be better to nurse them home. By the end, all four tires were blue and I could barely drive in a straight line.

Too bad about all of the problems we've had in this league. We have a bunch of good drivers that are fun to race against. Shame to throw it away with all the fighting.

Out of interest, what's the general consensus of that move? Should have waited for you to get back first or just the car I had the collision with?

I should also point out I did not intend to come back across the track as much as I did.

Out of interest, what's the general consensus of that move? Should have waited for you to get back first or just the car I had the collision with?

I should also point out I did not intend to come back across the track as much as I did.

Yes Yido you should have waited for him to Pass you. That way the Track would've been clear for you. It was a mistake of re entering the Track. You did wreck him and another Driver. That situation you didn't think about the Driver behind you. Which it happens. More of the rush to begin Racing again.

Yes Yido you should have waited for him to Pass you. That way the Track would've been clear for you. It was a mistake of re entering the Track. You did wreck him and another Driver. That situation you didn't think about the Driver behind you. Which it happens. More of the rush to begin Racing again.

Well I disagre with you there. I'm not even talking about me going wide on corner one I'm talking about post contact. No one is ever going to wait for all the cars on the same straight as them to pass just becuase they have two wheels on the grass. I'm sure you would though

I probably would have let both drivers go ahead. Personally though, I wasn't too upset as I had raced so closely with both you and Birkster and know that you guys drive very cleanly. I actually was happy to slot in behind you as by that point I was losing some pace and you seemed to be just getting stronger.

I probably would have let both drivers go ahead. Personally though, I wasn't too upset as I had raced so closely with both you and Birkster and know that you guys drive very cleanly. I actually was happy to slot in behind you as by that point I was losing some pace and you seemed to be just getting stronger.

Yeah your right, would have been the decent and proper thing to do. To easy to want to justify getting back on the gas when your in the heat of the moment(well I didn't hit him and he's not waiting).

I did actually really enjoy that race as I hadn't done any practice as I was not expecting to race, and I was able to just get into a grove and steadily improve my lap times as the race progressed.

To be fair I've read a lot about bugs (and experienced them myself) but I've been lucky and in the 9 odd 1 hour series race's I've had I've not had any happen to me. Another reason not to spend all week practising as well as that makes the bugs ll the worse if you experience them on a league night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back