MOD CLOSE THIS PLEASE

Fixed cameras or non fixed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice idea for a series, I'll be keeping an eye on this (race timing will be a big factor for me)
Great,I'm trying to accommodate as many people as possible,there will be discussion on future tracks/cars/dates,later.

Would love to join, sounds awesome. Awesome car choice btw.
Feel free to join my friend.Yeah I thought about GT3 cars,someone else is running them,soooo on to something else.
We have to wait a week longer than European players,that's ok.
We will be changing cars and tracks once we get first series over.
All will be by vote.

Fixed to in car or not in car. Some want it to be fixed in car,some don't,so vote it will be. i'm actually not sure if the host can lock it anyway.

Great,I'm trying to accommodate as many people as possible,there will be discussion on future tracks/cars/dates,later.

Yeah hopefully there's something that can work for most people. Also will say great car choice btw. You could throw in a couple of classic european tracks aswell, Brands Hatch and Monza for example, to give it a proper International American-European flavour.

Yeah hopefully there's something that can work for most people. Also will say great car choice btw. You could throw in a couple of classic european tracks aswell, Brands Hatch and Monza for example, to give it a proper International American-European flavour.
Yes that's why I want everyone's input.I have no problem changing tracks or car's.
Not knowing what HP of the car's are I thought leave it a 1 make event,equal cars.
GT3 can and probably will have different HP on cars,don't want 1 car running away from the pack,or everyone picking 1 car.

Fixed to in car or not in car. Some want it to be fixed in car,some don't,so vote it will be. i'm actually not sure if the host can lock it anyway.

Killer the host of the lobby can lock/force the rest of the players to play in either mode, that's confirmed :)

I think more than likely it will be weekends, taking into consideration European times as-well I kinda think that between 12 and say 2 EST to be really flexible time for most people, but that is obviously to be talked about and I could be completely wrong :eek:

Oh I think I forgot to ask, but what day is this being run on?
Sorry guy's extremely busy at work/home.
I would prefer to run the series on weekends,12 noon to 2 PM EST seems to be a good time so European/West coast NA players can be accommodated. As for testing,we can try different tracks,cars,not a big deal to me. Eruopean players will have an extra 5 days of testing,we don't get it same date as you.
We can also open up qualifying,during the week, as we can upload lap times with your PS4,to twitch or whatever media site.Looking forward to this!

I will post some more this weekend,you boys over the pond get it a week sooner,so run some laps on those tracks,give me your thoughts on the car,I'll need your feedback and hopefully I don't have to do 200 polls.
It's open for discussion, so get at er and tell me what you think. If you want to add some other tracks test away give me some lap times,with aides,without aides would be great. I'm trying to keep it easy for all involved,no team,no tiers no BS,we all want to race. If we get enough people,we will do qualifications, top 16 go in one group,bottom 16 in next group, or we can do 8 and 8 with AI filling in.

So Project Cars is fast approaching for the PS4, European players will be getting it first:gtpflag:.
I want to ask you fortunate one's to please do some testing with the Mustang Trans-Am car for me/us on the tracks listed,there will be some variants of tracks for each circuit,so please test those also.Post your feedback here and let us know what you think,it will be much appreciated. Can you do some testing with TC,ABS and no TC,ABS,thanks.Also some AI testing with different AI settings.

Last edited:
Back