Mod Delete or lock this Thread Please

• Thread starter STALLIONO
  • 4,925 comments

If Mugello, isn't in release. pick one Track.

• Zolder

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Hockenheim GP

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Other

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1.PSN STaLLiOnO_- GTPlanet name STALLIONO
2.PSN B_Bubbles_66 GTPlanet name Bethany Dawn
3.PSN Nato777 - GTPlanet name Nato_777
4.PSN david_Killem_all - GTPlanet Simfan David

@Devin Smith i'm going to try and work with you. Work is more important then Project Cars.
Thanks dude

5.PSN Devin9588 GTPlanet Devin Smith

6.PSN Zakspeed_TV GTPlanet Zakspeed_TV

how many races would be in the first season of the GTP GT3 Championship Series (calling it that at the moment) maybe 8-12 races? And maybe the Pro races could be 2 hours long, Pro-Am 1:30 long, and Rookie could be 45 mins long if thats possible?

Last edited:
I think it will be hard to test peoples true skill level at first. When a new game/sim comes out, some people get up to speed faster than others, even tho they could be at the same skill level say 2/3 months in.
We should get a ruff idea tho.

Will we do qualifying? also how about a warm up lap then a rolling start?

7. Psn arkitekt888 gtplanet arkitekt888

I'd say 10 to 12 Races the 1st Season. I want to keep the same length for all Tiers. Now when we get Teams together. Lets say i'm GT Pro for my Team and I'm Teamed up with, Bethany Dawn (which she is GT Semi Pro) my 3rd Teammate is zakspeed tv ( he's in GT Am) That's how all the Teams will be. All Teams, will have a Teammate from each Tier. When it comes to picking your car, number and picking your cars paint. Also, the GT Pros will pick their Teammates as well. One big reason for qualifying as well. This Series is like a Draft. All the GT Pro names will be put in to a hat for a drawing. We'll have a draw to pick. So no one will have an upper hand.

I hope i answered everyones questions. This Series will be like real life Racing. We'Ll have Practice sessions everything the game has to offer. The Races won't be every weekend. A week or 2 apart. The weather, i guess it's like GT6 with Percentage for Rain. A lot of things need to be sorted out. I want to try and get, GT planet to see and like this Series. That can not be possible without you guys.. The Series needs Admins. Everything a Real Series has. I can not do it all. Someone mentioned about helping. I could post up the Racing lineup. I'd like you guys to send feedback. What Tracks you guys want to Race? Let me know what's on your minds.

I'd say 10 to 12 Races the 1st Season. I want to keep the same length for all Tiers. Now when we get Teams together. Lets say i'm GT Pro for my Team and I'm Teamed up with, Bethany Dawn (which she is GT Semi Pro) my 3rd Teammate is zakspeed tv ( he's in GT Am) That's how all the Teams will be. All Teams, will have a Teammate from each Tier. When it comes to picking your car, number and picking your cars paint. Also, the GT Pros will pick their Teammates as well. One big reason for qualifying as well. This Series is like a Draft. All the GT Pro names will be put in to a hat for a drawing. We'll have a draw to pick. So no one will have an upper hand.

I hope i answered everyones questions. This Series will be like real life Racing. We'Ll have Practice sessions everything the game has to offer. The Races won't be every weekend. A week or 2 apart. The weather, i guess it's like GT6 with Percentage for Rain. A lot of things need to be sorted out. I want to try and get, GT planet to see and like this Series. That can not be possible without you guys.. The Series needs Admins. Everything a Real Series has. I can not do it all. Someone mentioned about helping. I could post up the Racing lineup. I'd like you guys to send feedback. What Tracks you guys want to Race? Let me know what's on your minds.
One thing that might be fun, and challenging, is if you used the real weather from the racing location at the time of the race. Everyone has internet access obviously, so link to a weather forecast and whatever the weather is for that day, that's what it is for the race. It would have to be done manually by the race host on console.

About the draft, putting names into a hat makes it random, it doesn't mean someone won't have an advantage. The top qualifier in the pro class could easily pull the top semi-pro qualifier's name out of a hat and then you'd have a race for second all season. If you truly want to even things up, take the top qualifier in pro and match him up with the lowest qualifier in semi-pro, 2nd with 2nd last etc. What that is done, combine the times and then do the same thing for the amateur class. Top combined time is paired with the slowest amateur...etc.

One thing that might be fun, and challenging, is if you used the real weather from the racing location at the time of the race. Everyone has internet access obviously, so link to a weather forecast and whatever the weather is for that day, that's what it is for the race. It would have to be done manually by the race host on console.

About the draft, putting names into a hat makes it random, it doesn't mean someone won't have an advantage. The top qualifier in the pro class could easily pull the top semi-pro qualifier's name out of a hat and then you'd have a race for second all season. If you truly want to even things up, take the top qualifier in pro and match him up with the lowest qualifier in semi-pro, 2nd with 2nd last etc. What that is done, combine the times and then do the same thing for the amateur class. Top combined time is paired with the slowest amateur...etc.
I like your idea about the Weather. Your idea about picking names, is also a great idea. What i was going to do is, random pick the Pro Drivers out of a hat. I think i'm going to do this, 10th best Qualifying time picks 1st and up to 1st. I think that's fair.

A ten race season sounds like a good length for a first season.
I like the idea of using real world weather.
as for a list of tracks I would like to see used are
Catalunya, Brands Hatch, Donginton, Imola, Road America, Laguna Seca, Silverstone, Bathurst, Autodrome, And I am always ready to run Nurburghring Nordschleife.

A ten race season sounds like a good length for a first season.
I like the idea of using real world weather.
as for a list of tracks I would like to see used are
Catalunya, Brands Hatch, Donginton, Imola, Road America, Laguna Seca, Silverstone, Bathurst, Autodrome, And I am always ready to run Nurburghring Nordschleife.
what about switching autodrome for spa?

Is it possible to be pencilled in as a reserve driver?
Yes, you can be a reserve Driver.

what about switching autodrome for spa?
Tough and great list of tracks to pick from. We could move it to 12.
Watkins Glen for Laguna Seca??? i rather like Road America alot lol
I like Laguna Seca. I'll come up with a list. You all tell me what you think

A list of Tracks we could Race in Season 1. We won't Race in this order just an idea. I'll put the Car List up as well

1. Laguna Seca
2. Catalunya
3. Silverstone
4. Bathurst
5. Imola
6. Spa
7. Nurburgring GP
8. Le Mans
9. Autodrome
10. Monza
11.Road America
12. Donington and/or Brands Hatch

Better yet. The 11th and 12th will be voted on

Here's the Car List right now. This list could change. This list of Cars needs to be tested. So i'll need help on that as well.

1. Aston Martin Vantage V12 GT3
2. Audi R8 LMS Ultra GT3
3. BMW Z4 GT3
4. Mc Lauren 12C GT3
5. Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3
6. Bentley GT3
7. RUF RGT8 GT3

Last edited:
Yes, you can be a reserve Driver.

Tough and great list of tracks to pick from. We could move it to 12.

I like Laguna Seca. I'll come up with a list. You all tell me what you think
I just came up with a list of tracks that i like, It wasn't ment as a list that we had to drive. I think it should be voted upon. Top 10 tracks voted on is what i think we should race.

I just came up with a list of tracks that i like, It wasn't ment as a list that we had to drive. I think it should be voted upon. Top 10 tracks voted on is what i think we should race.
I actually like that selection. One thing about PC, is we have huge Track selection. We will Race different Tracks each year.

If you guys want to vote on 6 Tracks you can. I'll make up the other 6. We'll do a 12 Race season, in Season 1. Hopefully this Series will grow and we can do more with it.

Last edited:
8.PSN diesel4x497 GTPlanet name diesel97

Last edited:
A list of Tracks we could Race in Season 1. We won't Race in this order just an idea. I'll put the Car List up as well

1. Laguna Seca
2. Catalunya
3. Silverstone
4. Bathurst
5. Imola
6. Spa
7. Nurburgring GP
8. Le Mans
9. Autodrome
10. Monza
11.Road America
12. Donington and/or Brands Hatch

Better yet. The 11th and 12th will be voted on

Here's the Car List right now. This list could change. This list of Cars needs to be tested. So i'll need help on that as well.

1. Aston Martin Vantage V12 GT3
2. Audi R8 LMS Ultra GT3
3. BMW Z4 GT3
4. Mc Lauren 12C GT3
5. Mercedes Benz SLS AMG GT3
6. Bentley GT3

Track and car list looks good to me 👍 I can always help out with car testing, love tuning and testing ;)

Track and car list looks good to me 👍 I can always help out with car testing, love tuning and testing ;)
Cool thanks buddy. You can help with that. Car HP and Weight. I still have no clue yet. Gotta see what the game allows us to do

This sounds right up my alley! Count me in. UK based in South Wales.

8.PSN diesel4x497 GTPlanet name diesel97
9.PSN SkaankyPuppy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back