Mod Delete or lock this Thread Please

• Thread starter STALLIONO
  • 4,925 comments

If Mugello, isn't in release. pick one Track.

• Zolder

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Hockenheim GP

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Other

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ill do anything maybe the higher the tier the longer the races? idk just a suggestion or maybe do what the V8 Supercars do two sprint races and then a long race the next day... just throwing out ideas
Any idea you all have. Please feel free to share it. This isn't my Series it's ours. We have 5 weeks till release.

How long are you thinking of having the races? And what about weather? Personally I prefer longer races. When I played forza 3 and 4
everyone set up 5 lap sprints. The tires were just getting warmed up.

The length of the Races. We could vote. If you all want a sprint Race. Or you want this Series to be an endurance Series. The vote is yours

I prefer a race where you have to make at least 1 pit stop. So strategy comes into play especially in Project Cars where you can change tire compound, and tire pressure along with subtle changes to the suspension.

That's actually a great idea. We do that. If i win the Pro Am. I would move up to Semi Pro. Iove it. Great idea.
I would love to join a race series on pCARS, its just if the time and days are good. Think a good race lap wise maybe 10 to 15 could have a warm up lap too. To put some ideas out there this was my fav event back in the Shift2 days a mix of GT1 and GT3.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/british-gt-championship.232656/
where do you live? plus i followed you on twitch, and maybe we could do maybe something like that except GT3 and GT4 or do open wheel multiclass racing like Formula A and Formula C or Lotus 49 and Lotus 78 or 72D and maybe when the indy cars come out we could do FA vs Indy

Sorry a mod can delete the one below

Last edited:
I would love to join a race series on pCARS, its just if the time and days are good. Think a good race lap wise maybe 10 to 15 could have a warm up lap too. To put some ideas out there this was my fav event back in the Shift2 days a mix of GT1 and GT3.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/british-gt-championship.232656/
where do you live? plus i followed you on twitch, and maybe we could do maybe something like that except GT3 and GT4 or do open wheel multiclass racing like Formula A and Formula C or Lotus 49 and Lotus 78 or 72D and maybe when the indy cars come out we could do FA vs Indy

Sorry a mod can delete the one below

Im from UK, GT3 and GT4 sounds good, but any racing is good for me 👍
Thanks for the follow on twitch, will hit you back mate.

well on my old team we had a guy from the uk race with us and we started races at 8pm est which i believe is like 1 in the morning your time so unless your a night owl then that time may work

Yeah it's just trying to find a time and day that works for a lot of people, i'm pretty flexible.
Unless the Mrs get wind of it :D

I raced with loads from the US as im up very early most days.

im good for any time as long as i dont work that day. we used to race sunday night at 8pm est so maybe that would work again cause if i do work on sunday i should be able to make it home in time to race unless the store is trashed

Im from UK, GT3 and GT4 sounds good, but any racing is good for me 👍
Thanks for the follow on twitch, will hit you back mate.

I was thinking og holding the Races on a Sunday and 3 or 4 pm. That way it's not too late for you. With the Multiclass.. We can do GT3 and GT4 Racing. Or another type of class. 1st guys we need a good amount of drivers. I was thinking if we can get at least 10 drivers for each class. Have Teams for the Series. Here's the catch for that. The team will base off of 3 members to a Team. You will need to complete your team with a Pro, Semi Pro and finally Am Pro Drivers. It'll even the playing field out a bit

I prefer a race where you have to make at least 1 pit stop. So strategy comes into play especially in Project Cars where you can change tire compound, and tire pressure along with subtle changes to the suspension.

I was thinking of 1, 2 Hour timed Race no Laps. That way, we may have to pit twice. Oh, someone mentioned Weather. I want this Series to have every surprise that the real life brings. So yes Weather will be a huge factor.

I was thinking of 1, 2 Hour timed Race no Laps. That way, we may have to pit twice. Oh, someone mentioned Weather. I want this Series to have every surprise that the real life brings. So yes Weather will be a huge factor.
I like your thinking. and the time would be perfect for me. I couldn't make sunday nights.

I was thinking og holding the Races on a Sunday and 3 or 4 pm. That way it's not too late for you. With the Multiclass.. We can do GT3 and GT4 Racing. Or another type of class. 1st guys we need a good amount of drivers. I was thinking if we can get at least 10 drivers for each class. Have Teams for the Series. Here's the catch for that. The team will base off of 3 members to a Team. You will need to complete your team with a Pro, Semi Pro and finally Am Pro Drivers. It'll even the playing field out a bit

Cool sunday night would be good for me 👍

Please use the "quote" button to respond to multiple posts at one time or the "edit" button to add to an existing post of yours. Double posting is frowned upon at GTP.

No way! never expected that
I could be wrong but I remember it coming up in the last week or two and being surprised myself. Not everyone is into tuning and not everyone has the time to tune all cars. I know it's a sim and all, but I would have thought tuning prohibited as an option at least would be standard fare.

In a Series you'll have one car to tune. Every week, a new track and tuning to be done. Yes you can tune your car for the Series. I think we'll race just GT3 Cars. About the Quote for answering i didn't know you can Quote more then one in a message. That's my fault

In a Series you'll have one car to tune. Every week, a new track and tuning to be done. Yes you can tune your car for the Series. I think we'll race just GT3 Cars. About the Quote for answering i didn't know you can Quote more then one in a message. That's my fault
It's quite simple. At the bottom right of every post is "+Quote". Left click on that for every post you want to respond to. You can do as many as you like. Then when you are ready to reply to them, just hit "Insert Quotes" at the bottom left of the page, then "Quote these messages" and it'll drop all those posts you want to reply to into your reply.

If you bring Racers to the Series, that would be awesome. We need a good amount of Racers. More Racers we have, the more the skill level tiers will be. So we have gents till release

Last edited:
the only bad thing about the sunday 3-4pm is if i work (which 9.5 times out of 10 i will be) id go in at 2pm if i worked the night shift and then if i worked the morning i wouldnt get off till around 5 - 530 so it would be tough to race in the series but id gladly still be a admin/whatever youd want me to be/do... i could make the race schedules or think of other series that we could end up doing besides just GT3s

@Devin Smith i'm going to try and work with you. Work is more important then Project Cars. Right now, we need 30 Racers so this Series can be a great success. I'm going to make a list for interest Drivers. Add your PSN, Gtplant name.. Copy and paste the list.

1.PSN STaLLiOnO_- GTPlanet name STALLIONO

@Devin Smith i'm going to try and work with you. Work is more important then Project Cars. Right now, we need 30 Racers so this Series can be a great success. I'm going to make a list for interest Drivers. Add your PSN, Gtplant name.. Copy and paste the list.
2.PSN B_Bubbles_66 GTPlanet name Bethany Dawn

2.PSN B_Bubbles_66 GTPlanet name Bethany Dawn
3.PSN Nato777 - GTPlanet name Nato_777

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back