[Mod] Gran Turismo 4 Unified Soundtrack

• Thread starter Sal_89
  • 71 comments
I'm sorry for putting you through all this hassle. I'm just itching for more songs on gt4.
I don't know if that is a joke (and hope so), but once again, all what you need is in the file you downloaded, on purpose to not cause possible misunderstanding. Lastly, the read me file is wrote in an "idiot proof" manner, so isn't possible to not get it. Every step is wrote in a detailed way

I don't think you understand. All of the apps say the file is too big to open. The read me is probably inside the file, meaning I can't access it. I understand that the actual read me is written in an idiot proof manner, but I can't even access it!

There is a reason I'm not able to install it. I'm not just a random idiot. All possible apps on windows 11 can't open files bigger than 512 MB.

Last edited:
OH! I finally think I get it! The NTSC-US one is an xdelta file, which is quite rare and unused, whereas the Online Public Beta version is a .rar file, which is way more commonly used, and more apps support it!

Last edited:
ok. From what it seems like, you should download both, then you will know what to do.
Ok, from what it seems like, you are probably trolling
How is possible that you can't a .txt file? Windows have a NotePad by default. DeltaPatcher for the .xdelta is already in

Back