Mogshots [Updated 2/07 - Last ever shot]

• Thread starter Moglet
  • 1,098 comments
these new updates look so good! the white zonda is unique indeed, and the audi is very crisp. i really like the lighting and the colours in that shot. very nice

Oh dear...thats stunning!! The car looks sharp and the background is really something 👍

👍 NTX

I can't see the Zonda anymore either, I think this has something to do with that stupid Imageshack thing that replaces pics with this "anti-sec movement" pic.

What on Earth is going on there then? Imageshack is doing what? I'm all confused. My images have gone :(

^My pics have been disappearing too. Its something Imageshack is doing, something about changing the security industry.

Recent contest entries and their placements

2.0 Rules

H2H 66

2.0 111

H2H 61 - 1st

CCCL 82 - 2nd

2.0 109 - Joint 2nd

CCCL 84 - 2nd

2.0 107 - 3rd

2.0 110 - 1st

CCCl 87 - 1st

CCCL 88

PMC Rules

PMC 171 - Joint 3rd

PMC 169 - 3rd

PMC 168 - 1st

PMC 172 - 2nd

H2H 65 - 2nd on PMC side

PMC 174

PMC 173 - 1st

CCCL 83 - 1st

Those 3 in particular are freakin brilliant. I love the show in the Civic shot. Larger percentage of noise to get that effect? The realism is quite insane also. I like that a few guys now are just parking the cars on tracks and snapping away! Was it the change in the 2.0 rules that started that? Thats when you, TW and I (that I know of) that started doing more shots like that.
The Cougar has such an attitude about it. Brilliant lighting, the tones are soft yet have such an impact.
You have impressed me sooo much. I don't see how you do it falling asleep all the time :lol:
But keep it up!

Click here for my latest gallery update

Welcome to Mogshots. Below you will find my contest entries dating back as far as I can access, and there are other updates spread across my gallery.

20title.jpg

h2htitle.jpg

pmctitle.jpg

*COMING SOON*

My first ever set of shots are shown below. All other updates are spread across the rest of the pages in my gallery.

And for the comedy value:

Thanks for looking, i'll keep the thread updated. Any comments/suggestions are welcome!​

Where the 🤬 did you get these pictures, or how the 🤬 did you make these photos so good???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Those 3 in particular are freakin brilliant. I love the show in the Civic shot. Larger percentage of noise to get that effect? The realism is quite insane also. I like that a few guys now are just parking the cars on tracks and snapping away! Was it the change in the 2.0 rules that started that? Thats when you, TW and I (that I know of) that started doing more shots like that.
The Cougar has such an attitude about it. Brilliant lighting, the tones are soft yet have such an impact.
You have impressed me sooo much. I don't see how you do it falling asleep all the time :lol:
But keep it up!

I think it was the change in the rules that started it, TW set the ball rolling with his S2000 shot (I think) and from there it's just escalated. It's nice to see more original locations being used though, Phototravel was getting a little boring for me.

Where the 🤬 did you get these pictures, or how the 🤬 did you make these photos so good???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Thanks eric, but there is no need to quote entire posts when there are lots of images included, it just wastes space on the forums. All of my shots are taken in GT4 and then edited in Photoshop.

those are killer shots mate!! specially the gt40 racing and this one :

http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/3576/pmcentry.jpg

Thanks! I really liked that blurry shot, it's something I'm looking into for future updates.

Epic gallery Lloyd, some amazing entries, especially the S2000 at Tokyo and the S2000 with wide angle for the H2H will sit in my memories for a long time. They're that good! 👍

I have been missed most of the entries you have posted lately. They are fantastic and stylishly done. Don't stop impress us with your amazing works. 👍

So many amazing pics with such extravagant quality. All of these entries are absolutely beautiful. I wouldn't be surprised if won most of the competitions you enter.

Those are incredible Moglet. The civic is superb. I love the ambient light, so realistic and well composed too:tup:

The second shot totally doesn't fit in my opinion, the 7th peugeot shot is also a departure, as is that crazy swirly shot:guilty: But thats it. 95% of the shots are wicked.

FORZA 3 FORZA 3 FORZA 3 FORZA 3! :D

I thought I'd post this here so it gets a bit more attention and better feedback, apologies for the quality but it was taken on my phone since the photo gallery section doesn't go live until Friday :(

This photo was taken on the hill climb track that leads you 10 miles twisting into the mountains before cruising alongside a lake and then winding back down through tunnels that echo the exhaust note beautifully! I sat in the tunnel in my 8c for ages just revving it up! It's unedited apart from a crop and resize.

Click to enlarge

Wow. Just wow. What happened to the front of the car though, it looks like you crashed it :lol:

I did, I was drifting it round the mountains and stacked it into a wall :lol: After that photo was taken I went way too fast through a chicane, clipped a barrier and rolled the car. :yuck:

You know I could of captured the shot for you Moglet, via my HD Capture Card. Other then that, I like the idea in your shot.

Last edited:
So you've turned to the dark side. Will the force be with you once again when GT5 is released?

I've always been a fan of the dark side, Forza 2 is one of my favourite games! I'll be playing GT5 when that comes out though, don't worry about that. 👍

TVR, if I send you a photo via the marketplace, can you capture it for me please? Is that what you meant?

Back