Mogshots [Updated 2/07 - Last ever shot]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Moglet
  • 1,098 comments
  • 91,909 views
Awesome:drool: Al of those shots look so relaistic mate,, Especially the midget shot:) That one is lovely:tup:
 
You can transform a bastard car into an automotive beauty.

Salu2.alexwrc

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

great updates moglet!! the beat looks so good !! the midget looks oh so cute too! with nice reflections and a cool clean picture as well. couldn't have picked a better location myself. i won't be able to get over that thing for a while now, saved the picture and is soon to be my wallpaper. Awesome work!!
 
Beautiful updates lately. That midget shot is VERY nice.
 
Pretty good. The Midget doesn't look as ugly as it is supposed to ;)
 
Yeah, the reflections on the midget hood (read "hood of midget," not small hood ;) ) are amazing! I love that shot!
 
awesome job on the update. the pics look great
 
Thankyou once again to everyone who has commented on my previous update.
This one is a bit special as it took me a lot of Photoshop editing. Took about an hour and i've entered it into the Photoshop Contest.

Lurking in the night @ Deep Forest


Click to enlarge to 1024x768

​

More updates soon enough, so stay tuned.
 
Wow! Beautiful update moglet. Great work. On my monitor I'm noticing some blochy stuff in the shadows?
 
Honda Beat request & Midget wallpaper

MiniCooper requested the Honda Beat as an update, so here it is. Difficult to make this car look good!



Click thumbnails to enlarge

I also took this little beauty. The Midget is such a weird car, but i think it looks quite cool.


The image is also available at 1024x768 for your desktop

​

Might not be able to update for a while due to Uni work.
I would not say those do not look realistic, but I would say there 70% at looking real, while the other 30% is not real. However Moglet the latest update in post 217 is so great.
 
Wow! Beautiful update moglet. Great work. On my monitor I'm noticing some blochy stuff in the shadows?

Might be where i've been brushing the darkness into the image, on my monitor it's totally black but different calibrated monitors will obviously show the image differently. I've changed the image now so it should now be much neater.

Anybody seeing blotches on it still?
 
Very real, very awesome. An excellent chop, I think. The layout seems a subtle neon.

Salu2.alexwrc
 
Very real, very awesome. An excellent chop, I think. The layout seems a subtle neon.

Salu2.alexwrc

Thanks for your feedback alex, that was the look i was going for 👍
I really enjoy making these images, i might give a few more a go and then do a few tutorials. I might put some neons on a car or something too :)
 
Wow, thats really awesome. I love the shot! I'm sorta at a loss for words, so bear with me! Its an excellent shot.
 
very real! very nice! you made the HID's stand out so well. and the moon and the clouds. :crazy: 👍
 
Thanks for your input dman and jgda9rs 👍
I now have the original image online for comparison:

Original Image
 
Awesome man
I did a similar shot earlier with Z4
same location but different angle
 
OMG :drool: ^.^ can not say nothing right now to busy looking at this AWSOME work. best night pic i eva saw.
 
Excellent edit! It really feels like it was shot during the night. Excellent work!
 
damn! that i such an awesome shot moglet!!!
 
It's been a long time since i updated (11 days infact!) my gallery, so here's a photo i took recently that has had a LOT of Photoshop editing done to it. It took about 2 hours. Each individual spoke on the alloys has been lassoed and filtered to make them look as smooth as possible, aswell as the rest of the cleanup that has been carried out.

TVR Griffith 500

Please click to enlarge

This shot is also available as a 1024x768 wallpaper

​

I'm going to try and update as often as i can from now on, but my life if getting busier and busier so i have less and less time to get on GT4 and take photos, so don't expect updates too often!
 
Very nice lighting and angle! Great work 👍

Thanks, i worked hard on getting the angle of this shot absolutely right.

Awesome... so smooth! Great shot:tup:

Thanks for the feedback, kraft_d. 👍
 
Brilliant! The complex reflections of the rims are so well detailed. I love the shot as always. I don't know why the additional focal blur in PS looks so artificial, at least imo. The mirror seems a problem in this photo, btw :)

Salu2.alexwrc
 
Very nice Moglet, I love it 👍 The cleanup is perfect till in the details but the light rays of the rear light kinda, well, screw it up is a big word but it would look better without it 👍
 
Very nice Moglet, I love it 👍 The cleanup is perfect till in the details but the light rays of the rear light kinda, well, screw it up is a big word but it would look better without it 👍

How do you mean? As far as i know there is no real way of getting the lights to look better, i tried smoothing them out a bit but GT4's light textures are quite bad so i couldn't do much!

Thanks for everybodies feedback though 👍
 
:drool::drool:Danmmmm Moglet thats freaky awsome. this is defnetly the cleanest looking GT4 pic i ever saw :drool::drool: great Job!
 
Fantastic!!! I agree everything alex has been mentioned. Yup GT4 texture is a real disaster, specially when the car is already available in GT3. Indeed this is too much work to clean up. Anyhow, it looks really vector-ish, awesome 👍
 
What I mean is the rays with come from the rear light, the red area around it. If you still don't understand it, take a look at my H2H BBS entry (NISMO 400R) and then you will understand.
 
Back