Money/Credit Grinding

• Thread starter Lingliz
  • 82 comments
Malta
Malta
ingliz83malta
Hi guys
I've been playing GT6 for about 11 hours now, I have obtained the Super Lisence.
I am money grinding, however i would like to know if there is a better race to use.

I am currently doing the LIKE THE WIND (Special Stage Route X) which after 4mins 16secs i win 43'390 Credits.
I use my Nissan Skyline GTR R34 '00 or my McClaren MP4-12C. Both of them hit 270mph with ease so i always win this race.

This race is giving me approx: 607'000 Credits per hour. (rather boring though).

Is there a better way to get more credits via the game and not through buy ingame credits with real money?

Thanks.

Lingliz (Malta)

So once the super licence is obtained is that the career over ? Is there no more race's ?

There are more races.... but there similar to the old endurance ones... Theres a 10-Lap Silverstone circuit race. It takes about 15mins to complete including 1 pit-stop. It rewards the winner 123'000 credits. I managed 3rd and only got 61'000 credits.

So far the Special Stage Route X seems to be the best method for a guaranteed 43'000 credits.

There are more races.... but there similar to the old endurance ones... Theres a 10-Lap Silverstone circuit race. It takes about 15mins to complete including 1 pit-stop. It rewards the winner 123'000 credits. I managed 3rd and only got 61'000 credits.

So far the Special Stage Route X seems to be the best method for a guaranteed 43'000 credits.
So nothing else opens up after the super licence ?

So nothing else opens up after the super licence ?
No, but you also don't need to beat every race available to get to S license. You only need to 3star less than 2/5 of the races to unlock S license.

What car did you use for the IB Championship?

I used the Nissan SKyline GTR R34 '00, if you know how to drive properly and have it fully tuned even with Nirtrous you can beat the Veyron and FXX easily

I used the Nissan SKyline GTR R34 '00, if you know how to drive properly and have it fully tuned even with Nirtrous you can beat the Veyron and FXX easily

Cool cool, so that seems to be the car to use for this game.

Well I haven't been playin long but the pagani huyara is a serious track weapon and I think it would help you if you tried using it in that silverstone race.fully upgraded it's at over 1100hp and will hit 285 with the stock trans on stock tires.

Mind if I ask what the races "similar to the old endurance ones" are exactly? I am really looking forward to these events.

There is a 24 minute lemans, 24 minute nurbugring, 20 lap willow, 20 mile apricot hill and a couple more. I guess the events like the real 24 hour races, 60 laps of Grand Valley etc. will come in a future patch

I'm disappointed sofar in the payouts. At the current rate and with no Bspec it'll probably take two years of steady grinding to get that 1.1 Billion. In 5 I had a pretty nice garage after 4 months.

It was exactly the same in GT5 at the start of the game, then around christmas time the crazy seasonal events started..

It wont be long before it happens on gt6 and we get credits thrown at us..

Just be patient..

True. Seasonal events always were the best way to make money.

Hell, even today after all the updates the career mode in GT5 packs barely anything.

It doesn't make it right, but I'm just trying to point out that it's not like they lowered the payouts just to make us buy credits with real money. It was like this in GT5 too.

Its early days - I'm wondering if in an update, the paymetns are altered...probably along with the easy licence gold times. Good old PD, they give with one hand.....:indiff:

So far im still doing the Route X Special Stage race....

I have a GTR R34 Skyline '00, Mclaren MP4-12C, Mercedes Benz AMG VGT, Honda Civic SiR VTEC '91 all fully tuned and all with NITROUS.

It's a pretty boring race though :/

...but 4mins 16secs for $43K is good

True. Seasonal events always were the best way to make money.

Hell, even today after all the updates the career mode in GT5 packs barely anything.

It doesn't make it right, but I'm just trying to point out that it's not like they lowered the payouts just to make us buy credits with real money. It was like this in GT5 too.

In the beginning. Until they started with the bonus payouts.

They dont, payouts are very similar to gt5.

no not at all i could do a b spec race while at work at have 100k when got home and the online payouts are very low ohh and not to mention that seasonals only 10 or 12 grand is not much compared to what i could make on gt5

I don't think we'll see any high payout seasonals anytime soon. They'll be playing a waiting game to see how many purchase credit packs. If the uptake on those is good enough I think they'll leave the payouts as they are, if sales are poor with any luck they might give up on that strategy and adjust the payouts. At the very least I hope they bring back the performance points multiplier - that rewards you for challenging yourself and makes the grind a little more interesting.

Latest Posts

Back