Money/Credit Grinding

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by Lingliz, Dec 7, 2013.

1. tronrider345

tronrider345

@Wardez , in this case , wouldn't gliching or grinding arrive to the same conclusion, getting lots of money fast.

purplenurple likes this.
  2. Wardez

Wardez Staff Emeritus

Not that fast. Steroids vs. working hard.

ongias25 likes this.
  3. Glitching to enjoy a game vs working hard on a game after a hard days work at work.

4. Youngun

Youngun

Rockstar track people on GTA5. Few of my friend lost cash and cars due to glitching garage and LA customs. Can't see why PD can't even for offline

5. Snej97

Snej97

if someone wants to know how to make 133k in under 2 minutes just send me a message.(works on v1.01)

Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
  6. Youngun

Youngun

Sounds like me going to the gym. I do get frustrated about others "cheating" hard work down there.
    Cheating not only shows flaws but make none cheaters feel annoyed. Offline there cheating their selves but as everything carries over to online, not fair on others.

ongias25 likes this.
  7. Lingliz

Lingliz

Guys, please stick to the thread's topic.... this is a grinding thread NOT glitching (cheating).

8. Turbotwin01

Turbotwin01

or you could just post in the thread :p

purplenurple likes this.
  9. Snej97

Snej97

I can't becuse its a glitch^^

10. Turbotwin01

Turbotwin01

[​IMG]

Snej97 likes this.
  11. eSZee

eSZee

Steroids will do nothing without working hard.
    I do apologize for the earlier discussion.

12. Lingliz

Lingliz

So, now that patch 1.02 has been installed, which is the best race to grind?

13. Youngun

Youngun

After 5 days, any s class due to A. Payouts almost doubling and B. 200% bonus!

14. LeGeNd-1

LeGeNd-1 Premium

The cheapest car that can win Like The Wind SSRX so far is the Mitsubishi GTO TT. Put all the power mods and max out top speed in transmission settings. It just costs 40k so chassis repair only costs 20k. That way you won't break your bank maintaining it after 350 or so miles.

S class might pay out more, but it's harder to win consistently.

15. Ryk

Ryk

The S Level events are good. The Willow Springs was good fun in a Rocket... Nice track to learn and the Ai are awkward at times, so you will have to adapt and learn non optimal lines at times... then the Ai will peel into the pits... My Rocket had the fuel and the tyres to make the end (Sport Softs)

The Ascari Resort (Evil James Bond Villain Hideout, obviously.) is another nice place to "learn while you earn" - I think the AI had to pit here too my little Gordon Murray Mint just gives me the grins and the wins.

16. Lingliz

Lingliz

yeah but whats the top speed of the Mitsubishi GTO TT? coz i already have the Mclaren MP$-12C and Skyline R34 both maxed out, and they both reach 286MPH. is the GTO TT faster?

17. LeGeNd-1

LeGeNd-1 Premium

448 km/h or 280 mph, so it's a bit slower. But the point is it's a much cheaper car than both, so the chassis restore is cheaper and you will save money in the long run if you grind a lot.

Saber186 and Lingliz like this.
  18. Saber186

Saber186

I got a Jeff Gordon (boooo) car as a prize for 1/2 the stars and this is THE fastest and easiest race to grind and make money it will only get better with the log in bonus too

19. Saber186

Saber186

I use my Free Mercedes AMG Vision Vgt...threw mods on it and a lil gear changing ..I have hit 307mph in it with the draft..normal cruise speed about 290

20. Youngun

Youngun

Dependin on the expert level in latest seasonal 300k per race plus pp bonus plus login bonus seems like a good place to grind for a bit, evem the time trials comes to 800k

21. LeGeNd-1

LeGeNd-1 Premium

Yeah but it costs 500k to chassis restore after 350 miles or so. You lose quite a bit of the money you grinded just to maintain the car.

Time trial seasonals can only be won once. I'm not aware of any race seasonals yet?

22. cbb

cbb

international a nascar motegi is 169,000 every 3:15 and u can start a new race before 4 minutes is up

edit: with 200% login bonus

lightningd and Both Barrels like this.
  23. jakob350

jakob350

well i have played this game alot and if you have like no money at all then get the Mercedes Bens AMG VGT as a gift (since its free.) with a good tune and a few upgrades you can grind on "like the wind: special stage route x"

Edit: you can upgrade the car and add a good tune then use the b-spec driver to do it for you
    (if you do this you might want to put your b-spec pace to "push it hard")

Last edited: May 12, 2018
    ongias25 likes this.