Money/Credit Grinding

• Thread starter Lingliz
  • 82 comments
Wonder if PD can track the accounts that use the glitch.

It would be interesting to see if those accounts got locked by PD.
Rockstar track people on GTA5. Few of my friend lost cash and cars due to glitching garage and LA customs. Can't see why PD can't even for offline

if someone wants to know how to make 133k in under 2 minutes just send me a message.(works on v1.01)

Last edited:
Not that fast. Steroids vs. working hard.
Sounds like me going to the gym. I do get frustrated about others "cheating" hard work down there.
Cheating not only shows flaws but make none cheaters feel annoyed. Offline there cheating their selves but as everything carries over to online, not fair on others.

I can't becuse its a glitch^^

tumblr_muzlfd3Bnq1s266z3o1_400.gif

The cheapest car that can win Like The Wind SSRX so far is the Mitsubishi GTO TT. Put all the power mods and max out top speed in transmission settings. It just costs 40k so chassis repair only costs 20k. That way you won't break your bank maintaining it after 350 or so miles.

S class might pay out more, but it's harder to win consistently.

The S Level events are good. The Willow Springs was good fun in a Rocket... Nice track to learn and the Ai are awkward at times, so you will have to adapt and learn non optimal lines at times... then the Ai will peel into the pits... My Rocket had the fuel and the tyres to make the end (Sport Softs)

The Ascari Resort (Evil James Bond Villain Hideout, obviously.) is another nice place to "learn while you earn" - I think the AI had to pit here too my little Gordon Murray Mint just gives me the grins and the wins.

The cheapest car that can win Like The Wind SSRX so far is the Mitsubishi GTO TT. Put all the power mods and max out top speed in transmission settings. It just costs 40k so chassis repair only costs 20k. That way you won't break your bank maintaining it after 350 or so miles.

S class might pay out more, but it's harder to win consistently.

yeah but whats the top speed of the Mitsubishi GTO TT? coz i already have the Mclaren MP$-12C and Skyline R34 both maxed out, and they both reach 286MPH. is the GTO TT faster?

448 km/h or 280 mph, so it's a bit slower. But the point is it's a much cheaper car than both, so the chassis restore is cheaper and you will save money in the long run if you grind a lot.

International A
NASCAR
Motegi
52,900 every 3 minutes
Crank up downforce a bit and set top speed to 180

This is the fastest credit earning grind I've found, but you must own a NASCAR obviously.
I got a Jeff Gordon (boooo) car as a prize for 1/2 the stars and this is THE fastest and easiest race to grind and make money it will only get better with the log in bonus too

448 km/h or 280 mph, so it's a bit slower. But the point is it's a much cheaper car than both, so the chassis restore is cheaper and you will save money in the long run if you grind a lot.
I use my Free Mercedes AMG Vision Vgt...threw mods on it and a lil gear changing ..I have hit 307mph in it with the draft..normal cruise speed about 290

Dependin on the expert level in latest seasonal 300k per race plus pp bonus plus login bonus seems like a good place to grind for a bit, evem the time trials comes to 800k

I use my Free Mercedes AMG Vision Vgt...threw mods on it and a lil gear changing ..I have hit 307mph in it with the draft..normal cruise speed about 290

Yeah but it costs 500k to chassis restore after 350 miles or so. You lose quite a bit of the money you grinded just to maintain the car.

Dependin on the expert level in latest seasonal 300k per race plus pp bonus plus login bonus seems like a good place to grind for a bit, evem the time trials comes to 800k

Time trial seasonals can only be won once. I'm not aware of any race seasonals yet?

well i have played this game alot and if you have like no money at all then get the Mercedes Bens AMG VGT as a gift (since its free.) with a good tune and a few upgrades you can grind on "like the wind: special stage route x"

Edit: you can upgrade the car and add a good tune then use the b-spec driver to do it for you
(if you do this you might want to put your b-spec pace to "push it hard")

Last edited:
Back