Monthly 200 km Gr.3 race - Back soon!

Any idea what the track will be? I missed last time because I didn't know what track we were racing until it was too late and the race had started. Can we get the track info sooner please? It's unfair to keep it a secret until a few days before the race.

Any idea on how many laps we are doing this time around? I still need to get into a groove at this track lol. I like it but I'm still making a ton of mistakes around here.

Any idea on how many laps we are doing this time around? I still need to get into a groove at this track lol. I like it but I'm still making a ton of mistakes around here.

200 km should make it 43 laps 👍 We would all expect a few more mistakes than usual from everyone I guess :cheers:

I'm out for sure tomorrow. It's my wedding anniversary and I don't think playing GTS is what the wife has in mind.
It's snowing outside and being put in the dog house would not be fun. :lol:
Idk what you're talking about lol. That sounds like a great way to bond :lol::lol:

200 km should make it 43 laps 👍 We would all expect a few more mistakes than usual from everyone I guess :cheers:
Yeah, I'm going to assume there will quite a few mistakes going on tomorrow lol. I'll try to stay out of everyones way :lol:

Hoping to potentially race tomorrow but I’m moving my rig tomorrow back into its room, hopefully should be set back up ready but you never know!

Oh and I think if I do race I might want to join Porsche if I can?

I'm out for sure tomorrow. It's my wedding anniversary and I don't think playing GTS is what the wife has in mind.
It's snowing outside and being put in the dog house would not be fun. :lol:

The family that plays together stays together. -Playstation

Gran Turismo, Rated E for everyone.

There are strong advertising arguments that suggest you should get her a rig too.

The family that plays together stays together. -Playstation

Gran Turismo, Rated E for everyone.

There are strong advertising arguments that suggest you should get her a rig too.

Well she likes video games but not racing games. I've tried multiple times to get her involved but sadly it's not happening.

Planning on being there, but not sure at this time. My cousin needs me to look at something on his car lol

Hoping to potentially race tomorrow but I’m moving my rig tomorrow back into its room, hopefully should be set back up ready but you never know!

Oh and I think if I do race I might want to join Porsche if I can?

The Porsche is yours 👍

Back