Monthly 200 km Gr.3 race - Back soon!

@Rinsky Nice! You are back to your ds4 pace now, or even faster?

I would say I'm faster now but I still need work on consistency. If the car gets away from me I can't seem to regain control. With the DS4 I could easily regain control of the car. So I have a lot to learn but I'm happy how fast I've adjusted.

Tonight's Gr.4 race will give me some good feedback as it will be my first long race against everyone with my wheel.

I would say I'm faster now but I still need work on consistency. If the car gets away from me I can't seem to regain control. With the DS4 I could easily regain control of the car. So I have a lot to learn but I'm happy how fast I've adjusted.

Tonight's Gr.4 race will give me some good feedback as it will be my first long race against everyone with my wheel.

I had this problem which caused a lot of oversteer in the corner exit. After raising the force feedback strength slightly in the in game menu I got it to fight back just enough to sense the new tire wear model. Maybe try that? Helped me with countersteering a lot...that and playing the rally games DiRT 2.0 and WRC 7.

I had this problem which caused a lot of oversteer in the corner exit. After raising the force feedback strength slightly in the in game menu I got it to fight back just enough to sense the new tire wear model. Maybe try that? Helped me with countersteering a lot...that and playing the rally games DiRT 2.0 and WRC 7.

I have my FFB set at 5 and on the T-GT I feel that's Strong. Its definitely something I need to work on for sure and with this being only my second week switching to an entire sim racing setup I know it won't happen overnight. I have
20+ something year's of playing GT with a controller so it a big change but one I definitely don't regret.
Thanks for sharing some tips with me as I need all the help i can get right now.

HerHey @WhiteFlight1 I can race this weekend. Have you decided on a track yet? Also, may I change my car from the M3? I see it's 4/4 and I don't wanna hold a spot from someone else that may want to use that car.

Nissan maybe. It's one of the better ones for straight line speed without sacrificing too much lightness. I would use the Aston Martin but I believe it's filled up.
If you want the Aston, I can switch to something else, no big deal man. Just let me know. @WhiteFlight1 I'm assuming we will be doing Monza with the chicane, correct?

Nah, keep your Aston. I don't know how often I can race so I'd hate to take a car from someone that will actually use it. The Nissan will be fine.

Fair enough man. If you change your mind, let me know. Like I said, it's no big deal, I'm not going to win anyways :lol:

Thanks for coming out everyone! It was good to be back racing, even if I made some mistakes which were bound to happen lol.

Congrats to @T5Black for a strong consistent drive! I will be on vacation in May so next race will be in June! We might be running a race in May with someone else hosting though.

Thanks for coming out everyone! It was good to be back racing, even if I made some mistakes which were bound to happen lol.

Congrats to @T5Black for a strong consistent drive! I will be on vacation in May so next race will be in June! We might be running a race in May with someone else hosting though.
Yeah guys, if anyone wants to run a race, or maybe a series of shorter races that day next month, let me know and I'll be more than happy to get it set up!

I enjoyed the race a lot, sorry for leaving quickly. Had to get in some practice but ended up skipping Round 7 cause chasing @WhiteFlight1 took a lot out of me. Couldn't hold him off and we fell off the lead battling too much. Still, great race. Thanks for having me and showing me what's what with the GT-R.

Hey everyone. Just a follow up from the last race @WhiteFlight1 will not be able to make it in May. If anyone is interested in still running a race let me know and I'll set one up for us. If not, no big deal and we can continue as usual in June

I'm open to ideas, but I was thinking since it would kinda be different, doing like Nurburgring 24 hour layout or one of the Kyoto layouts. Like I said, I'm open to ideas as well.

Latest Posts

Back