Monthly 200 km Gr.3 race - Back soon!

I would like to participate. But it will be a last minute decision for all races whether or not if I can join. Even tho me and @Rinsky work at the same plant with same schedule, I work in a different department than him. Mine always works later than his.(depending on if we finish out quota) I got off work between 4:30pm-6:00pm EST. So if it's ok, I'll just choose my car (whatever is available at that time) after I join the lobby before each race, and forfeit my car after I'm done each race.

Like I mentioned in the opening post, I'm willing to reconsider allowing TC use. It only seems sensible to allow it, so TC use will not be limited.

@Venster I haven't starting grinding laps yet, so I would rather answer when I get a lap I know will be close to my potential :cheers:

Hyundai is good 👍, I know what I can set in that car in practice TT on RH from the fia race the other day
I feel that I am very consistent in it at pretty much every track, even if it isn't the fastest

Had chance to do some hot lapping, roughly 20 min session. This was in TT only so no tyre wear. Ran mostly hards then a few laps on the mediums:

RH - 1.31.9
RM - 1.30.9

Not too bad with the Aston, last time with the Hyundai I ran a 1.31.6 in TT for fia, so room for a little improvement

I can upload the replay of the fastest medium run if anyone wants to see it?

Last edited:
Had chance to do some hot lapping, roughly 20 min session. This was in TT only so no tyre wear. Ran mostly hards then a few laps on the mediums:

RH - 1.31.9
RM - 1.30.9

Not too bad with the Aston, last time with the Hyundai I ran a 1.31.6 in TT for fia, so room for a little improvement

Do that please :cheers:

RH - 1.31.9
RM - 1.30.9

I did some testing myself today and I'm not far off from your times. I only ran RH and I was doing 1:33 laps

I will have to run some laps later to see where I am pace wise. Been focusing on the M3 Evo series (one place left I'm told) and the 86 lately!

Back