Monthly 200 km Gr.3 race - Back soon!

Going to warn you guys now. I haven't played GTS in like a week and a half, 2 weeks because it Forza Horizon 4 (which is a blast for anyone thinking of picking it up) so I'm going to be pretty rusty. I'm gonna practice some tonight and tomorrow and try to get back up to speed. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up, and apologize for any racing incidents ahead of time.

Cars available:

Alfa Romeo 4C
Audi R8
BMW Z4
BMW M3
Citroen GT
Dodge Viper
Ford Mustang
Hyundai Genesis
Lamborghini Huracan
Lexus RCF Prototype
McLaren 650S
Mercedes SLS-AMG
Mitsubishi Lancer
Nisan GT-R
Peugeot RCZ
Peugeot VT
Porsche 911 RSR
Renault R.S.01
Toyota Supra Racing Concept
Volkswagen Beetle
Volkswagen VGT

:lol: I'm actually thinking about it. I love Porsche ever since I finally get to see how they truly drive in Project Cars 2 and it's truly the best driving style, if you know what to do with it. But so many good options. But also BOP and I don't know what they're specs are with that so not sure which are nerfed y'know?

I'm gonna check that and write them all down to see which has the best power-to-weight ratios and choose from those.

:lol::lol::lol: Fair enough lol. If you decide on something else, just let me know so I can switch my car. I won't be mad either way. I like the Lexus I'm in, but having not played for awhile I don't know how I'll get on with it

I kind of want to use the Porsche as someone already made the new historic livery of the GT1 that's being used on the car at Petit Le Mans, but we'll see.

To be honest GR3 is relatively decent balance wise. Couple of cars are not great, 4c one of them.

Group 3 is more about what suits your driving style, there isn’t really anything that absolutely stands out as the fastest. All cars have their better tracks but most are capable anywhere. Anything MR is difficult (except the Porsche).

I ran a practice couple nights ago hitting a 1.31.1 on the mediums.

Does this clash with fia race?

I'm gonna take the "new" M3 GT2 complete with 2010 Artcar livery. It felt very stable compared to the 911, GT-R, and Mustang. Those three have the highest power/weight ratios. GT-R and Mustang are identical with 591HP/2,866lbs. On the lighter end and more powerful end. But sometimes that power only hurts you such as tire wear and low speed corner exits.

Should be very interesting tomorrow. I have no pit or fuel strategy. I don't even know how many laps of fuel I can go before empty. I will find out on the fly I guess. However this is my favorite and best track in GTS but the Gr.3 is a class I hardly ever touch so that will kinda offset each other.

Looking forward to this! Did some practice after not touching my wheel for like 2 weeks and was right back up to speed. Looks to be fun! @Rinsky the S.T.A.R.S NFE 911 is coming out to play this weekend lol

Looking forward to this! Did some practice after not touching my wheel for like 2 weeks and was right back up to speed. Looks to be fun! @Rinsky the S.T.A.R.S NFE 911 is coming out to play this weekend lol

Cool. I don't have our livery for my car tomorrow but I still know who you are. :cheers:

Just to be 100% clear, race is at 5 PM Eastern US time? I can definitely make tomorrow's race, I'm just not sure I will be in before Qualifying.

Its gonna be very close for a few of us.

@Infineon and myself both work today as well. It will probably be right at 5 or 10 minutes before the actual race is about to start when I can log on.

If I hit any traffic delays on my way home (and it happens quite often) then I won't make it.
I will do my best but it's gonna be very very close.

Latest Posts

Back