Monthly 200 km Gr.3 race - Back soon!

Sorry I went MIA for a bit. I'm still totally in for this, just spent most of my free time over the last few weeks wrenching in the garage on a "real" car, lol.

I'll try to narrow down a car choice before the end of the week.

Last edited:
I will say I want to start in the back of the grid come race day. Interlagos is one of my better tracks to be competitive on but my experience with the Gr.3 class is very low. So I want to be out of everyone's way until I get an idea on just how strong I can be running this class.

That is the reason why I back off. It is completely useless when I'm losing 5 to 6 seconds each lapp because I'm sliding all over the circuit. LoL

I will say I want to start in the back of the grid come race day. Interlagos is one of my better tracks to be competitive on but my experience with the Gr.3 class is very low. So I want to be out of everyone's way until I get an idea on just how strong I can be running this class.
What I think I'm going to do is join the lobby early and get in a bunch of practice laps and see where I place, and then maybe 10 minutes before race start, back out of the lobby and join again so I can stay near the back at the start since I haven't done much online racing lately and I don't want to cause to much carnage at T1

Sorry guys. Not gonna make it.

Wedding Anniversary and family day.

Good luck to all of the drivers. Looking forward to hearing about the event.

A question for those who are already practicing for the first race. What are the average lapp times that you're running?

Thanks.

A question for those who are already practicing for the first race. What are the average lapp times that you're running?

Thanks.

I did a couple of laps last night and did a 32.6 on hards, didn't try the mediums

@WhiteFlight1 do we have a full calendar for the season, and do you have to run both compounds of tyre in the race, because most people will just use the mediums all race I would have thought?

My best laps have been in the 34 range. Pushing harder than that and bad things start to happen, LOL. I picked the Ford for what I felt was a good combination of safe handling and consistency. I was slightly faster with the SLS AMG and Huracan, but not as consistent.

[QUOTE = "WhiteFlight1 โพสต์: 12461916 สมาชิก: 274648"] ฉันต้องการเริ่มต้นการแข่งขันใหม่ที่เราสามารถพบกันได้สำหรับการแข่งขัน Gr.3 รายเดือน
ฉันคิดขึ้นหลังจากที่แข่งกันหลายครั้งที่ MSN โดย [USER = 289582] @Rinsky [/ USER] และสนุกดีเสมอ
ดังนั้นชุดการแข่งขันนี้จะมีความคล้ายคลึงกันบางอย่างกับเขา ทุกคนยินดีต้อนรับตราบเท่าที่คุณพยายามที่จะทำความสะอาดให้ดีที่สุด! อุบัติเหตุจะเกิดขึ้นแน่นอน

รายละเอียดของชุด

- การแข่งขันจะจัดขึ้นในวันเสาร์ที่สองของทุกเดือน
- คุณสามารถเลือกรถ Gr.3 ที่คุณต้องการตราบใดที่ไม่มีใครอ้างว่า รถจะติดตามคุณตลอดทั้งปี
- การแข่งขันอยู่ที่ 200 กม. ดังนั้นความยาวประมาณ 1 ชั่วโมงขึ้นอยู่กับแทร็ก
- ไม่มีคะแนนจะได้รับเพียงเกียรติ
- ไม่มีการช่วยเหลือ แต่ ABS และ TC
- ล็อบบี้และ quali จะเปิดเวลา 21.00 น. BST (London) 16.00 น. EDT และใช้เวลา 45 นาที
- การแข่งขันเริ่มต้นเวลา 22.00 น. ตามเวลา BST เวลา 17.00 น. EDT

รายละเอียดการแข่งขันครั้งแรก

วันที่: วันเสาร์ที่ 13 ตุลาคม
ติดตาม:
Interlagos
เงื่อนไข: 13:45 อากาศดี
รอบ: 48
ประเภทเริ่มต้น:เริ่มต้นการกลิ้ง

ความเสียหายเชิงกล: หนัก
การสึกหรอของยาง: 2X
น้ำมันเชื้อเพลิง: 2X
เชื้อเพลิงเริ่มต้น: ค่าเริ่มต้น

BoP - ไม่มีการปรับแต่ง
ยางรถยนต์เป็นรถแข่งประเภท Racing Medium

หลบซ่อน
โทษทางลัดที่อ่อนแอ
ปิดกั้นการชนกันของผนัง
การสัมผัสที่อยู่ติดต่อด้านข้างอ่อนแอ

ตั้งกฎเกี่ยวกับกฎ

----------------------------

หากคุณสนใจที่จะเข้าร่วมและลงทะเบียนรถของคุณเพียงแค่ส่งฉันที่นี่ที่มีรถของคุณและชื่อ PSN ของคุณ หรือคุณสามารถส่งคำขอเป็นเพื่อนรวมทั้งรถที่คุณเลือกบน PSN ตั้งแต่นี้จะเป็นล็อบบี้ส่วนตัว My PSN ยังเป็น WhiteFlight1

ตรวจสอบให้แน่ใจว่าได้ใส่ PSN ไว้ใน PM แล้ว

ป.ล. : ฉันตั้งใจจะให้ทุกคนใช้รถที่พวกเขาเลือกมาเป็นเวลาที่เหลือของปีอย่างน้อย

ฉันจะใช้ AMG GT3
รอคอยที่จะได้เห็นพวกคุณในการติดตาม! : gtpflag:

[/ quote]

[QUOTE = "WhiteFlight1 โพสต์: 12461916 สมาชิก: 274648"] ฉันต้องการเริ่มต้นการแข่งขันใหม่ที่เราสามารถพบกันได้สำหรับการแข่งขัน Gr.3 รายเดือน
ฉันคิดขึ้นหลังจากที่แข่งกันหลายครั้งที่ MSN โดย [USER = 289582] @Rinsky [/ USER] และสนุกดีเสมอ
ดังนั้นชุดการแข่งขันนี้จะมีความคล้ายคลึงกันบางอย่างกับเขา ทุกคนยินดีต้อนรับตราบเท่าที่คุณพยายามที่จะทำความสะอาดให้ดีที่สุด! อุบัติเหตุจะเกิดขึ้นแน่นอน

รายละเอียดของชุด

- การแข่งขันจะจัดขึ้นในวันเสาร์ที่สองของทุกเดือน
- คุณสามารถเลือกรถ Gr.3 ที่คุณต้องการตราบใดที่ไม่มีใครอ้างว่า รถจะติดตามคุณตลอดทั้งปี
- การแข่งขันอยู่ที่ 200 กม. ดังนั้นความยาวประมาณ 1 ชั่วโมงขึ้นอยู่กับแทร็ก
- ไม่มีคะแนนจะได้รับเพียงเกียรติ
- ไม่มีการช่วยเหลือ แต่ ABS และ TC
- ล็อบบี้และ quali จะเปิดเวลา 21.00 น. BST (London) 16.00 น. EDT และใช้เวลา 45 นาที
- การแข่งขันเริ่มต้นเวลา 22.00 น. ตามเวลา BST เวลา 17.00 น. EDT

รายละเอียดการแข่งขันครั้งแรก

วันที่: วันเสาร์ที่ 13 ตุลาคม
ติดตาม:
Interlagos
เงื่อนไข: 13:45 อากาศดี
รอบ: 48
ประเภทเริ่มต้น:เริ่มต้นการกลิ้ง

ความเสียหายเชิงกล: หนัก
การสึกหรอของยาง: 2X
น้ำมันเชื้อเพลิง: 2X
เชื้อเพลิงเริ่มต้น: ค่าเริ่มต้น

BoP - ไม่มีการปรับแต่ง
ยางรถยนต์เป็นรถแข่งประเภท Racing Medium

หลบซ่อน
โทษทางลัดที่อ่อนแอ
ปิดกั้นการชนกันของผนัง
การสัมผัสที่อยู่ติดต่อด้านข้างอ่อนแอ

ตั้งกฎเกี่ยวกับกฎ

----------------------------

หากคุณสนใจที่จะเข้าร่วมและลงทะเบียนรถของคุณเพียงแค่ส่งฉันที่นี่ที่มีรถของคุณและชื่อ PSN ของคุณ หรือคุณสามารถส่งคำขอเป็นเพื่อนรวมทั้งรถที่คุณเลือกบน PSN ตั้งแต่นี้จะเป็นล็อบบี้ส่วนตัว My PSN ยังเป็น WhiteFlight1

ตรวจสอบให้แน่ใจว่าได้ใส่ PSN ไว้ใน PM แล้ว

ป.ล. : ฉันตั้งใจจะให้ทุกคนใช้รถที่พวกเขาเลือกมาเป็นเวลาที่เหลือของปีอย่างน้อย

ฉันจะใช้ AMG GT3
รอคอยที่จะได้เห็นพวกคุณในการติดตาม! : gtpflag:

[/ quote]
Well it's been awhile since my Bar Mitzvah but uhm.... yea I can't read any of that :lol:

I did a couple of laps last night and did a 32.6 on hards, didn't try the mediums

@WhiteFlight1 do we have a full calendar for the season, and do you have to run both compounds of tyre in the race, because most people will just use the mediums all race I would have thought?

You can run any tire strategy you like :) And regarding the calendar - I will wait and see how this first race goes first before making up my mind

Back