Moon free mode

Hello Kazunori Yamauchi

Will we get the moon for free run in GT6 or GT7?

I liked the moon challenge very much and I would like to drive on the moon more than just the challenges

This is another example of why we need a hate button as well :-(

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, so let's just say I am against any inclusion of this type material in any GT game what so ever.

I doubt they modelled enough surface for free roam, just the sections used in the events that you would fall off the edge of.

YES!

I doubt they modelled enough surface for free roam, just the sections used in the events that you would fall off the edge of.

It's enough to just create some random terrain.

You're not alone. I'd like to see a track on the moon myself along with some free roam. Seems like a real waste to go that far with the simulation and not let us use it extensively.

A track on the moon without the gravity of the moon or just a track that we can race each other in moon rovers on?

Is this golf ball in the game?!

not that I know of...
shotseen.jpg

Seriously guys, do you honestly think PD's time is well spent in creating this Luna-cy ;-) or do you think they should concentrate on their core product and eradicate all the bugs, glitches, cheating, poor sounds, poor physics etc.

Do you all realise how much grief you will all generate when you start being petty about his content and how it then doesn't live up to your expectations?

PD is having enough trouble now with what they still can't do properly without being involved with this type of garbage.

My message to all of you (and PD) is finish the game first (this one and the next) then worry about products of fantasy.

Seriously guys, do you honestly think PD's time is well spent in creating this Luna-cy ;-) or do you think they should concentrate on their core product and eradicate all the bugs, glitches, cheating, poor sounds, poor physics etc.

Do you all realise how much grief you will all generate when you start being petty about his content and how it then doesn't live up to your expectations?

PD is having enough trouble now with what they still can't do properly without being involved with this type of garbage.

My message to all of you (and PD) is finish the game first (this one and the next) then worry about products of fantasy.

Hmmm, honestly I don't agree. Following this way of thinking, NOTHING should be released on the game until the community will be satisfied with the bugs.
It would mean completely stopping from releasing any content until GT7 (or even later! :lol: ).

Of course there are more urgent matters, but the moon rover already is in the game (and I've had so much fun with it!), a simple free-roam mode is really a good and fun idea, and a very simple thing to implement.

Other than that, sound, psysichs, modeling etc. are made from different people... it's like when people were complaining about the night sky because it took resources from improving the physics engine or things like that. It doesn't make that much sense.

How many people would buy the game just to drive around on the moon that would never buy a racing game in the first place? I think it would be a lot.

How many people would buy the game just to drive around on the moon that would never buy a racing game in the first place? I think it would be a lot.

Both of them said they were quite happy with GT6 :-))

I have to say that the first time I opened the Moon Specials up, I was awestruck. They did such an incredible job modeling the Moon's surface and its gravity.

There was one event in which I got some serious "air" jumping a rise, and the nose of the Moonbuggy aimed almost straight up. And I saw the Earth among the stars. It was a surprisingly emotional experience.

This would be a GREAT reason to revisit the Moon. I say, go for it, and ditto for the other tracks as well. NO BOUNDARIES! :D

Back