MORD Mini Comps | Next one This Weekend

Germany
Krautland
LukeCannotSkate
sadfsadfasdfasdfasdfasd.jpg

This just a little thread I will put up times and dates for mini events
whenever I have time for it. Preferably Top16 or Top8 comps just for fun.

Next Event: this weekend

First come, first serve. No qualifying.
The room will have 16 spots though, for people who'd like to watch or incase somebody gets disconnected and has to rejoin.

Judges are everybody in the room. After every run you can post a ''tie'' or the name of the driver who did better in your opinion.

Limits and rules:

RWD drivetrain
Comfort Hard tires
NO race car chassis (as soon as it has front downforce it's considered a race chassis)
HP limit depends
Keep it fun 👍

Results of previous comps:

April 1st, 2013. Grand Valley VDC section, Top8 comp - 500HP limit.
grandvalleyspeedway4k.jpg

April 3rd, 2013. Indy Road Course VDC section, Top8 comp - 600HP limit.
straenkursindy2.jpg

Last edited:
Posted this much too late anyway, more Drift Muscles in the next 3 weeks when I have holidays.

Let's try for the 22-23 maybe? I'll be leaving on the 24th and I wouldn't mind giving this a try

Most likely 21st.

And again it didn't happen, we weren't enough people because I posted it too late.

21st will be perfect. I'll be able to stay up as long as I want on that day :P what time you gonna host it? I live in virginia an dI don't know how off time zones are xD

21st will be perfect. I'll be able to stay up as long as I want on that day :P what time you gonna host it? I live in virginia an dI don't know how off time zones are xD

I don't knoe a time yet neither if it'll be the 21st, as I said I host this spontaneously.

Let's see... -goes into Isp's mind- alright lets clear this out.. put this here... dust this area over here... There I think it's all together, your welcome in advance :) now you will be clear headed for this weekend!

Sry fore dubble post ore trippel. But dont know how to Get it thogetter

If you forgot to add something to your post, use the edit feature. It is beside the quote button in every single post of you.

If you want reply more than one post than once, click on this icon (
multiquote_off.gif
) of every post you want make a reply.

Competition today 21st December, 8pm GMT

The lobby will be open 1 hour before the start to make a vote for a track

Sorry I only hold these if the comp/event scene is kind of dead, currently VDC and Motegi comp are running, so no need for this.

The Drift Muscle will be brought back soon as a bigger competition series open for hybrids.
For those of you who might not know what i'm talking about, hybrids are modified GT5 cars, engine swapped, drivetrain swapped etc.

This modding allows to use different chassis and massive power outputs, so there will be some special limitiations to keep everything under control!

The Drift Muscle will propably get renamed to something that fits better.

The usual rules will be almost 100% like used in VDC - Virtual Drift Circuit and D1GP I held many months ago.

I hope to have gained your interest, keep your eyes on this thread 👍

Greets,
GAUZ

I am defiantly in! There are so many different swaps to choose from I have no idea what I'll run.

Back