MORD Mini Comps | Next one This Weekend

I know right!! Oh Lars that RX-8 :embarrassed:

That's LERK's. He sendt me it. But personaly i dont like that RX-8, don't like any RX-8's.
And now K1ngKlicK want send the s14 he was working on back, don't know why. And Lukas when does the ragistration Close?

lspredator
That's LERK's. He sendt me it. But personaly i dont like that RX-8, don't like any RX-8's.
And now K1ngKlicK want send the s14 he was working on back, don't know why. And Lukas when does the ragistration Close?

Lerks RX8 is the one i created. So its how we say "XeroxBuilt"

Lerks RX8 is the one i created. So its how we say "XeroxBuilt"

Yeah this is what's getting me! My cars that I shared, I've had no credit for, and it's the ones that have chassis swaps to perfection that bug me!

My 240sx got out. I saw a guy with it and told him it was mine. He had no idea!!

D-Max
Yeah this is what's getting me! My cars that I shared, I've had no credit for, and it's the ones that have chassis swaps to perfection that bug me!

My 240sx got out. I saw a guy with it and told him it was mine. He had no idea!!

I know right -,-

Mine is Gutch-Built :D. anyway i need to try doing a 26B RX-8. Crap, im ditching 350z, its a monster, Back the FR-S.

Then they won't be used

I wouldn't have a proplem changing to my 250hp Miata then but some people won't :lol:

Everyone is so concerned about the hybrids being patched -,- just shut up and ride the wave until it ends :sly:

They will be patched but who knows when :lol:

I will rage out, crush the game in 1000 pieces and never play it again because all PD is able to do is bringing boring DLCs and taking the fun away.

Indeed.

I will hire many people as judges, because sometimes I might not make it to a round at all, so somebody else can host it for you. Like xDriftzz and I did in D1GP.

I'll be signing up as well. When does registation close? Also whens the first round?

Right now its a toss up between my V86 GT and the R34...

WingZeroCustom
I'll be signing up as well. When does registation close? Also whens the first round?

You know what I want you to use

Nope only 1 car, that's in the rules. I might allow a backup car you can switch to whenever you want, but you have to keep driving it in a round as soon as you have qualified for it.

monsterGAUZ
Nope only 1 car, that's in the rules. I might allow a backup car you can switch to whenever you want, but you have to keep driving it in a as soon as you have qualified for it.

Ahhh ok so rip up my registration & i'll let you know xD

I think there should be a limit.

4wd cars converted to rwd DO still drift a lot faster than most cars so I think this should be looked in to

D-Max
I think there should be a limit.

4wd cars converted to rwd DO still drift a lot faster than most cars so I think this should be looked in to

Ive had no problem in my FRS. Then again any one can get a corvette and M5 :P Speed isnt too much of an issue with a courtesy roll in place.

What I mean is, the skyline platform, it still holds the road like a 4wd and less like a rwd!

D-Max
What I mean is, the skyline platform, it still holds the road like a 4wd and less like a rwd!

Drifting against 8th and his R33 in my FC was just fine. Didnt fall back to bad.

Back