MORD Mini Comps | Next one This Weekend

The Drift Muscle will be brought back soon as a bigger competition series open for hybrids.
For those of you who might not know what i'm talking about, hybrids are modified GT5 cars, engine swapped, drivetrain swapped etc.

This modding allows to use different chassis and massive power outputs, so there will be some special limitiations to keep everything under control!

The Drift Muscle will propably get renamed to something that fits better.

The usual rules will be almost 100% like used in VDC - Virtual Drift Circuit and D1GP I held many months ago.

I hope to have gained your interest, keep your eyes on this thread 👍

Greets,
GAUZ

Dude. You are awesome.. If possible can i judge? (I dont have an hybrid)

The Drift Muscle will be brought back soon as a bigger competition series open for hybrids.
For those of you who might not know what i'm talking about, hybrids are modified GT5 cars, engine swapped, drivetrain swapped etc.

This modding allows to use different chassis and massive power outputs, so there will be some special limitiations to keep everything under control!

The Drift Muscle will propably get renamed to something that fits better.

The usual rules will be almost 100% like used in VDC - Virtual Drift Circuit and D1GP I held many months ago.

I hope to have gained your interest, keep your eyes on this thread 👍

Greets,
GAUZ

This is awesome let me know if what your going to need i'll help out.

I'm interested to see how you're gonna limit the hybrids... That's gonna be a lot of work to keep things level.

Not sure if I'll enter or not, but still really looking forward to seeing this!! Can't wait to see what kind of crazy cars people come up with. Any chance of a livestream or a recording?

Gonna use my extra special 240 :D maybe build something else that's jut completely out of the ordinary

What if PD patches the Hybrids..? -_-

I will rage out, crush the game in 1000 pieces and never play it again because all PD is able to do is bringing boring DLCs and taking the fun away.

Im signing up with my 1,250HP GT-86 Done deal :). Im up to your rotary GT-86 D:

Not certain yet if I will use this thing, it's a bitch handling wise.

monsterGAUZ
I will rage out, crush the game in 1000 pieces and never play it again because all PD is able to do is bringing boring DLCs and taking the fun away.

Not certain yet if I will use this thing, it's a bitch handling wise.

Swap the chassis

Back