MORD Motorsports | previously GAUZed Garage

Alright, could someone PLEASE help me get a good tune for a JZX100 chaser on DS3.
It's just impossible to tune.

Any one wants a z34 setup ive perfected mine:

Full tuned with wing
Lsd 60 60 60
Speed 174mph
Suspension 5-5
Springs 11.5 10.5
All dampers 5
Anti roll 3-3
No camber
Rear toe 0.20

Last edited:
someone has to help me , i cant get engine and the stickers of the car! when i'm putting the mods in the folders appropriate. i've tried over 10 times , with different mods! i'm getting really pissed with that game LFS! help pls . again...

Bringing this back after months. Original post got updated i.e. most things got deleted because they aren't up to date anymore. New information is coming soon.

Greets
GAUZ

(starting with this, it can also be found in the original post. more cars of others to come!)

GAUZ's Toyota Super Supra

nrburgringgpdedit1.jpg

'97 Toyota Supra RZ
Bright white body, black VOLK T37 rims
Standard wing

nrburgringgpd1kopie.jpg

Engine:
2JZ-GTE slightly modified (Stage 1 engine (stock internals with perfected settings))
Race ECU
Single Turbo (Stage 3), low boost

--> 440HP, 741NM

Fully upgraded exhaust manifold

Stock Getrag V160 gearbox
Tripple plate clutch
Light race flywheel
Carbon driveshaft

Body fully stripped and reinforced, weight distribution set to 54-46

Spring rates: F 10.0, R 9.0

This car might not be as competitive as former machines used to be but nevertheless it is really quick, especially when you are considering that it's downforceless 👍
Scary angles and aggressive -all or nothing- driving is it's favourite discipline.

Hoping for a more fun and successful season in VDCS4.

Last edited:
Needs a 200sx S14 tune pretty please Lukas?!

I'll carry your sponsor through S4 pro-am.

I have a S-Chassis tune for my Sil80. Will test it again on the weekend and give to you so you can try it out and we can work on it. 👍

(starting with this, it can also be found in the original post. more cars of others to come!)

GAUZ's Toyota Super Supra

nrburgringgpdedit1.jpg

'97 Toyota Supra RZ
Bright white body, black VOLK T37 rims
Standard wing

nrburgringgpd1kopie.jpg

Engine:
2JZ-GTE slightly modified (Stage 1 engine (stock internals with perfected settings))
Race ECU
Stock ceramic Twin-turbos

--> 440HP, 651NM

Fully upgraded exhaust manifold

Stock Getrag V160 gearbox
Tripple plate clutch
Light race flywheel
Carbon driveshaft

Body fully stripped and reinforced, weight distribution set to 54-46

Spring rates: F 10.0, R 9.0

This car might not be as competitive as former machines used to be but nevertheless it is really quick, especially when you are considering that it's downforceless 👍
Scary angles and aggressive -all or nothing- driving is it's favourite discipline.

Hoping for a more fun and successful season in VDCS4.

If I´d use my wheel, I´d absolutely try that tune. Your 440HP Supra is the best I´ve ever seen 👍, I can never keep up... In any car.. LOL.

Thanks Du :D

Car numero duo

iNs3CuRe's (OnoMaToPeja_'s) Scion FRS

8228631954_6947e9dd59_z.jpg

Scion FR-S

I decided to murder it out, black on black color scheme combined with aggresive stance makes this car pretty mean looking. Running a CF spoiler for better performance as well as a front bumper lip, upgraded side skirts as well as rear bumper spats. Engine is the 2.0 L BOXER Toyota-Subaru D-4S, combined with a 6-speed manual gear box. The engine has been tuned to 381HP & 344NM of torque, redlining to 7900RPM. The chassis went on a diet although it hasn't been much reinforced. A little bit more about the car, it's running a 2-way LSD, coilovers are roughly 8kg/mm all around. The ABS has been removed. The car has been also fitted with plexi glass windows as well as a CF bonnet for even more diet. With all these mods, the car feels harsh and sometimes it's B*#*h to handle. But I am sure it will shook a few people in the upcoming event which is, Virtual Drift Circuit 3 Season 4. Thank you !

8227556867_e2f8c3e6e5_z.jpg

Latest Posts

Back