MORD Motorsports | previously GAUZed Garage

Sooooo

3 cars I have worked on you can try them out if you want to.

Mazda RX7 FD efini

sangimignanomarkts.jpg

I really like this car!
Quick, angle happy and pretty smooth to drive if you want to take it easy. I'm sure it's highly competitive though and definitely for the Pro Class.

Mazda RX7 FC

kyotoshorenin1p.jpg

Very smooth with much front grip, so you won't lose your drift easily. Might be a bit too slow but it can be a angle weapon against the S-Chassis in Pro-Am.

Nissan 370Z ''Unfairlady''

kyotoshoreninek.jpg

It screams and it loves angle...
Driven by me in this video

It shows its qualitys :P I'd suggest it for Pro Class

Sooooo

Mazda RX7 FD efini

sangimignanomarkts.jpg

I really like this car!
Quick, angle happy and pretty smooth to drive if you want to take it easy. I'm sure it's highly competitive though and definitely for the Pro Class.

Mazda RX7 FC

kyotoshorenin1p.jpg

Very smooth with much front grip, so you won't lose your drift easily. Might be a bit too slow but it can be a angle weapon against the S-Chassis in Pro-Am.

kyotoshoreninek.jpg

It screams and it loves angle...
Driven by me in this video

It shows its qualitys :P I'd suggest it for Pro Class

would love to try the 370

monsterGAUZ
Yeah... I focus on angle first so that might come with the package. All the cars I set up have no grip in the first tests

I was going to say. I went to initiate for the first corner and was like "aaaahhhhh!!" :lol:

Yes i like the Green FD you have

And i want to try it. Have not used that car much, have never had any good setup on it.

Last edited:
Oki, will you Tune the FC that i sendt you? I want a setup there i can Get big angel with it, just as a Fun drif car.

I love the setup on the FD BTW : )

Sooooo

Mazda RX7 FD efini

sangimignanomarkts.jpg

I really like this car!

I tried your FD it is very nice and smooth but there's random oversteer on full lock it always end in a spin....

NEW DRIVER.

829847271468497f9760o.jpg

This the evil Unfairlady, set up by monsterGAUZ and driven by german drifter eddyac. It's an angle happy and quick beast going for the most gangster entrys. The supercharged 3.8 litre V6 produces over 520 torquy horsepower combined with a short gearing and smooth and pretty soft suspension. Good luck to eddy in VDC this season 4.

829742212172b7ed07aco.jpg

Driver: eddyac
Nation: Germany
VDC Class: Pro

Back