More Classic Gran Turismo Circuits Might Return for GT7

why do you live in the past? stop being nostalgic.
if all those old maps came, they would be interesting for 2 weeks...
I would rather like 10 completely new original maps.
if you want old maps, fire up old games and thats it.

Agreed, tired of harping for the same tracks over and over, much rather enjoy experiencing new places and tracks on a new console. Bringing back an old track or two, great, I like the new trial mountain. Spending all of Polyphony's limited resources on nostalgia instead of crafting brand new and engaging experiences? Please no.

Apricot Hill makes sense as it was remade for GT6 and it’s suitable for eSports. Mid-Field and Grand Valley were fun. Deep Forest meh but it should be there. Autumn Ring probably. Cape Ring forget it haha Same with Eiger and Matterhorn. Dangerous jumps unless they use them for rallying.

Agree with all of the classics. For me SEATTLE is above all

:nervous:
Here The Last of Us Part 2's Seattle...

tlou2.png

I always try to identify something... :D

Hong Kong would be the perfect track to showcase the new lighting engine

Definitely one track that needs to be recreated in modern PS5 graphics, and quite surprising since I went there sometime before New Year, but after Christmas last year.

I also kind of want New York, Seoul Central and Tokyo R246 to return somehow, along with more Tokyo Expressway layouts (North and West inner and outer loops).

Gives sense considering that Kaz wants Formula E cars in Gran Turismo, so city street tracks are a must.

As for original circuits, those from GT6 (Deep Forest, High Speed Ring, Mid-Field, Apricot Hill, Grand Valley) must return.

Spending all of Polyphony's limited resources on nostalgia instead of crafting brand new and engaging experiences? Please no.
Polyphony has all the money they want, ergo, almost unlimited resources. Man they work with Sony, if PD, for whatever reason, declares itself as bankrupcy, Sony would save it.

I also kind of want New York, Seoul Central and Tokyo R246 to return somehow, along with more Tokyo Expressway layouts (North and West inner and outer loops).
Tokyo R246 is a must. Specially since Tokyo R246 includes the National Stadium, AKA, one of the stadiums for the Olympic Games.
1280px-Kokuritsu_Kasumigaoka_Rikujo_Kyogijo-23a.jpg

Last edited:
I hope they include a bunch of old tracks, some new original tracks and course more real life courses as well. I am not too particular I just want to have to wide array of courses

I always like to think Gran Turismo has its own "seven wonders":

1 - High Speed Ring
2 - Trial Mountain Circuit (done)
3 - Grand Valley Speedway
4 - Deep Forest Raceway
5 - Autumn Ring
6 - Mid-Field Raceway
7 - Apricot Hill Raceway

Yes, I know there are more really good and nostalgic classic tracks, but these seven are definitely the most popular and beloved ones in general. Gran Turismo 7 must at least feature them all, then we can take more risky guesses such as Red Rock Valley.

I always like to think Gran Turismo has its own "seven wonders":

1 - High Speed Ring
2 - Trial Mountain Circuit (done)
3 - Grand Valley Speedway
4 - Deep Forest Raceway
5 - Autumn Ring
6 - Mid-Field Raceway
7 - Apricot Hill Raceway

Yes, I know there are more really good and nostalgic classic tracks, but these seven are definitely the most popular and beloved ones in general. Gran Turismo 7 must at least feature them all, then we can take more risky guesses such as Red Rock Valley.
What about the Street Circuits? :sly:

Not keeping hopes high for the tracks, they have sucked at launch for the past few games.

I guess there will be around 10 new tracks possibly 6 originals and 4 real world ones.

Real World

Daytona
Motegi
Silverstone
Monaco

Originals

Trial Mountain
Deep Forest
Grand Valley
R246 Tokyo
Special Stage Route 5
Apricot Hill

I don't expect anything exclusive from Gran Turismo 2, or PS2 era like Seattle, SSR11, Tahiti, Swiss Alps, and so on.

I expect we will see the classics return we’ve seen for the last decade, but some of my favorites SSR11, Red Rock Valley, Rome Night may be lost to time, being almost twenty years since last appearing in a GT game.

Please PD don't waste time energy end resources on fantasy tracks! Focus on real world circuits. Sim racers want real world circuits to race on and time triel.

You're telling me that everyone b***hed about GT Sport not having any classic tracks and demanded them back, then GT7 reveals that classic tracks are coming back and now everyone's pi*sed because they want new tracks?!?!?!?

I hate the GT fanbase.

You're telling me that everyone b***hed about GT Sport not having any classic tracks and demanded them back, then GT7 reveals that classic tracks are coming back and now everyone's pi*sed because they want new tracks?!?!?!?

I hate the GT fanbase.
There's always going to be people who complain no matter what. I really doubt it's the exact same people who are saying both things.

I hate the GT fanbase.
Not "everyone" in any of your sentences.

As much as I enjoyed Alsace - and I know some definitely did not - it does pain me that not a single new track in Sport matches the feel or looks of the original tracks of yore. To not have got any of those, but stuff like St. Croix and Broad Bean is perverse.

Latest Posts

Back