More Classic Gran Turismo Circuits Might Return for GT7

Sport is nothing more than an abbreviated GT.
The original Route 11 (w/chicane), Rome at Night and the Complex String, please... since we get only 1 GT per console now.
And when will we ever get a usable multi radius skid pad? If I decide to buy into PS's money grab game, it would be nice to have more choices of locations.

Loved the last version of Autumn Ring where you could see the fallen leaves swirling around as you drove past. :cool: GVS is also another of my all time Favourites...just think, if we ALL stayed home playing GT7 Covid-19 would claim a lot fewer lives.

My problem with the latest version of Autumn Ring from GT6 maybe minor, but was the strange position of the sun which didn’t jive with the suns location from earlier versions, no matter what time of day you set in GT6 the suns position didn’t match earlier versions of the track, it’s like they rotated the earths position, this is something I hope they don’t do with any of the original tracks they bring back.

Last edited:
They are partnered with Super GT, that's why we've got all the GT500 and 300 cars in the games over the years.

Sorry that was part of a old quote that was being formulated that wasn't meant to be part of the reply, I thought it was deleted, that why it doesn't make sense.

PD had the opportunity with GT6 15th anniversary to bring back a car or track to tie back to the past, but nothing was reflective with the special addition that was released.

PD had the opportunity with GT6 15th anniversary to bring back a car or track to tie back to the past, but nothing was reflective with the special addition that was released.

Yeah but would that not be due to fact that of the original eleven tracks, only two weren't in GT6 (SSR11 and the Test Course)?

why do you live in the past? stop being nostalgic.
if all those old maps came, they would be interesting for 2 weeks...
I would rather like 10 completely new original maps.
if you want old maps, fire up old games and thats it.

Of Course (no pun intended) new maps are always welcome,

Don't you think that updated versions of the old track courses would look and feel a whole lot better than they originally did all those years ago?

I was not fond at racing pace in GT4's Hong Kong track, but I really miss urban tracks with visual character. GT4 was full of these. Things started do scarse in GT5 and GT6...

I've just started a new career in Gran Turismo 6 and replugged my old Logitech G25 last week-end, and I'm feeling like I really missed à true career mode in GT Sport, and missed those fictionnal tracks such as Grand Valley or Apricot Hill.

Trial Mountain isn't that nice to drive in GT 6 but I'll surely enjoy the new version looking more civilised and realistic.

But I was most amazed by the street circuits like London, Roma or Madrid and the japanese ones which I actually hated at the time I first played GT6. And instead of the Monaco GP track replica I'd like a circuit in the nearby City of Nice with the long straight of "la promenade des Anglais", "la voie Mathis" speedway and the narrow streets in between these because this is where I live and learned to drive so I'd be a bit advantaged .... :lol:

Most of all is the Matterhorn racing complex which is actually the most beautiful location in GT 6 graphically speaking.

So I surely want most of them back in GT 7 but NOT cape ring ... I have enough with a stupid and unrealistic track like Alsace :banghead:

Last edited:
While I'm enthusiastic of the road classic GT circuits, I'm not enthusiastic of the old rally tracks returning, despite them being grouped as the part of the classic tracks that people also want to return. I mainly want GT to implement the real rally, which is point-to-point time trial races. GT5's GT Rally is a step in the right direction. I don't mind the old tracks like Tahiti Maze returning, as long as they implement that kind of rally first (Pikes Peak, that one is a point-to-point and a real track, that one must return).

Latest Posts

Back