more screenies!

  • Thread starter Thread starter MuFF
  • 23 comments
  • 1,842 views
Wow !!! VERY nice find !!! Thanx a lot, at least i haven't seen 'em 👍

EDIT: Well, not all of them :) Damn that website's slow :yuck:
 
Yep, they're a few months old.
 
Sorry, these are so last month. Must beat Solid Lifters.

EDIT: Foiled! I got beaten. The index page links to 5 galleries of images.
 
ALPHA
Must beat Solid Lifters.
You just keep your hands to yourself, mister. I like you, and all, but I don't go for that sort of thing!
 
Solid Lifters
You just keep your hands to yourself, mister. I like you, and all, but I don't go for that sort of thing!
:indiff:, Yes captain.
 
Even if they were like that Solid, they could do better than you... ;)

:p
 
Nice pics even if they are a bit old. Anyone know if the people washing the car actually move, or is it just a static pic?
 
Well it may be possible that the people to move.....because they did in GT4: Prologue when you got a new car each lesson, remember :) ? I think they're the same people, same costumes and models 👍
 
hellnback
Even if they were like that Solid, they could do better than you... ;)

:p
OK, this is starting to get a little creepy, so lets end this here and now, hmm? :lol:
 
24.jpg


photo realistic?
 
Are these screenies all from photo mode? I can't tell. I just hope the view while driving looks that good because I don't watch replays (I think I've watched a total of 30 min of replays in GT3) and all I want it to do is look realitic while driving.


P.S. the nike car looks like monkey butt, and the drivers look like robots.
 
Rocco
Nice pics even if they are a bit old. Anyone know if the people washing the car actually move, or is it just a static pic?
remeber rading that the peoplemove accordingly to the shape of your car :dopey:
GT4 : The Real Car Wash Simulator!!!!!!!​
 
911_gt3_rs
remeber rading that the peoplemove accordingly to the shape of your car :dopey:
GT4 : The Real Car Wash Simulator!!!!!!!​
Nice!
 
Anyone else notice the car wash costs 5000cr!? I think I'll stick to performance upgrades, thank you. :p
 
Ebiggs
Anyone else notice the car wash costs 5000cr!? I think I'll stick to performance upgrades, thank you. :p
Yes that does sound a bit on the steep side does'nt it? Maybe you are paying extra for the hard graft the new animated characters are putting in? :boggled:
 
Ebiggs
Anyone else notice the car wash costs 5000cr!? I think I'll stick to performance upgrades, thank you. :p

Because its represented after Japanese currency, It will be much less in the US and most other countys.
 
VIPERGTSR01
Because its represented after Japanese currency, It will be much less in the US and most other countys.

I see. Watch the delay have something to do with currency...3 million yen for a 350Z. :lol:
 
I will laugh my *** off if the delay was all caused because of the weak U.S. dollar in foreign currency markets and PD having to go through and redo all the currency calculations.

EDIT: 4 minutes too late
 
Minnesota01R6
Are these screenies all from photo mode? I can't tell. I just hope the view while driving looks that good because I don't watch replays (I think I've watched a total of 30 min of replays in GT3) and all I want it to do is look realitic while driving.


P.S. the nike car looks like monkey butt, and the drivers look like robots.

If the pics where from Photo mode, they would be alot more textured and have a higher color bit count. Just look closely at the pics. They're sharper than the other screenshots we've seen from ign.com, and at a lower resolution, so they might've been taken in real-time. How old are these?
 
That particular itmedia.co.jp seems to be notoriously unreliable in regards to pictures. I've clicked links to that site on dozens of occasions, and I think only once did it actually display any images.. every other time, it just gives wonderful little red X's. Or the Firefox equivelant of a broken image link, at any rate.

This new one seems to be just as reliable.. There are a few dead images, the rest filled with generic "PS2ON.COM" images.
 
Jedi2016
That particular itmedia.co.jp seems to be notoriously unreliable in regards to pictures. I've clicked links to that site on dozens of occasions, and I think only once did it actually display any images.. every other time, it just gives wonderful little red X's. Or the Firefox equivelant of a broken image link, at any rate.

This new one seems to be just as reliable.. There are a few dead images, the rest filled with generic "PS2ON.COM" images.

Ok, i have a lighter and a gas can... what do you want? i will use the another :D:D:D
 
Back