[MORE TRACKS] - GTS needs more circuits, urgently!

• Thread starter BrunusCL82
  • 193 comments
As much as I agree that we need more tracks, they aren't really making use of the ones they already have.

Has there ever been a sport race at Willow Springs? I know we have had Bathurst and the Nordschleife, but very rarely - compared to Kyoto which seems to consistently be one of the three choices and returns to the same category every other day.

More tracks would be greatly appreciated. I'd far prefer more real world tracks. So many are missing from this game. Please no more ovals or offroad tracks. Add that crap, if you must, after you already have 40 real world race circuits.
I would like to see Daytona added as the Rolex 24 hour race is a pretty big deal. Then they get another high speed oval as a bonus for those that like that style of track.

Indy would be another good one.

it would be enough to know where are all the circuits we had on the playstation 3 ... and all of the circuits Kazu announced has the "FIA" certifications
maybe they really keep it aside for inserting them into the game as downloadable content in the future

If it's going to be paid DLC they will have to restructure the sport mode. Only 3 daily races as it is - tracks as paid DLC will split the user base, or annoy people that bought it and then find it's never in the rotation. Maybe it will only be made available in arcade mode or something.

That would suck, but as I recall that's how they did it in GT5.

Since GT Sport is an FIA-certified game, then we would need some popular FIA WEC tracks such as the following, in order to properly simulate the fun of FIA WEC racing:

Bahrain International Circuit
Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
Circuit of the Americas
Fuji Speedway
Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe
Sebring International Raceway
Shanghai International Circuit
Silverstone

Total: 8 environments + 17 original environments = 25 environments

Bahrain International Circuit:
1. Endurance Circuit
2. Grand Prix Circuit
3. Inner Circuit
4. Outer Circuit
5. Paddock Circuit
6. Oval Circuit

Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps:
1. Full Circuit

Circuit of the Americas:
1. Grand Prix Circuit
2. East Route
3. West Route

Fuji Speedway:
1. Fuji Speedway F
2. Fuji Speedway GT

Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe:
1. Full Circuit
2. Old Mulsanne Circuit (No Chicanes)
3. Bugatti Circuit

Sebring International Raceway:
1. Full Circuit
2. Short Circuit
3. Club Circuit

Shanghai International Circuit:
1. Full Circuit

Silverstone:
1. GP Circuit
2. International Circuit
3. National Circuit
4. Stowe Circuit

Total: 8 environments and 23 layouts (from the list), total with all tracks in-game: 25 environments and 63 layouts

Last edited:
We all want more track PD knows this. They have been checking off most all of people's complaints. I hope they have some tracks up there sleeves in the works and will have a steady stream lined up to go with the cars.

I believe that in GTS it will be much easier to overtake in Yas Marina. The circuit has two large straight lines and this will make it much easier. No doubt. GTS is not the reality of Formula 1.

However, Monaco would also be a great addition. As happened in GT4 with the FUJI track, PD could put the prototype of the new track of Monaco.

Look is this:

YRQXoAh.jpg

https://www.f1technical.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15061

Won't happen, mainly because it doesn't exist and is still in the planning phase... but here's a tip: you see where the yellow line starts on the exit of the hairpin? Below that is possibly the coolest place for a rooftop Starbucks ever and The Fairmont as we know is a pretty nice hotel (prefer the quietness of the Novotel to be honest).

Some tracks from past gt's would be a welcome addition. But real world tracks of course!!! We need la sarthe, spa, monza, imola, hockenheim and even istanbul park why not.

To be honest I would love to see Rome Night from GT2 getting revived for GT sport one of the most underrated tracks and the most least used track in all of the GT series. Such a shame to see this track barely used in GT2 only to be discarded as the series went on.

I was thinking.

What is the use of bringing the campaign mode, if the circuits of the championships will be the same?

We are already saturated in playing these same circuits. Will this diversity of tournaments come in the update (1.07) will only repeat the circuits?

What's the fun of it?

We played too much in the last three months these circuits. We are already saturated! We need more circuits! A lot!

I was thinking.

What is the use of bringing the campaign mode, if the circuits of the championships will be the same?

We are already saturated in playing these same circuits. Will this diversity of tournaments come in the update (1.07) will only repeat the circuits?

What's the fun of it?

We played too much in the last three months these circuits. We are already saturated! We need more circuits! A lot!
Truth hurts but you're right^^

Irracional duas faixas para month ?? A menos que você julgue a Polyphone como preguiçosa para sempre.

A franquia do Gran Turismo tem um vasto leilão de trilhas original e amada pelos fãs. Basta trazê-los para o GTS. Você não precisa de pesquisas de campo para criar esses circuitos.

O GT6 trouxe vários circuitos oficiais. Apenas remasterize-os. Polyphone precisa aumentar sua equipe. A menos que Yamauchi seja um centralista principal, para não delegar a função de criar autodroms para outras equipes DP.

O PC2, em menos de dois anos, trouxe uma incrível biblioteca de 60 circuitos oficiais. É dever da PD trazer-nos um número semelhante, dado o orçamento e o tempo de trabalho que ele gosta.
English only please

It was announced by PD that 50 cars will arrive until March 2018.

So, we have four months until then. Are there 12 cars every month? Right?

Along with the 12 cars, the ideal would be TWO CIRCUITS per month, one original and one real.

It would be possible?

I can not run the same circuits any more.

I want original circuits like Midfield Raceway, Apricot Hill, Trial Mountain, El Capitain, Red Rock Valley, High Speed Ring, Grand Valley Speedway, Autumn Ring and Deep Forest.

I want real circuits like Mugello, Misano, La Sarthe, Laguna Seca, Spa, Yas Marina, Silvertone, Algarve, Donington, Fuji, Watkins Glen, Road Atlanta and America, anyway.

I want more circuits. I can not stand another month always playing the same
I agree that more tracks would be nice and hope we get some in the near future. However I just wanted to throw out there that most real life racing series race on the same tracks year after year. I try to focus on the racing more than the tracks. I have wondered why every original track that PD has made since GT1 does not keep rolling over to the next release. They have made a lot of them. Here is hoping to new tracks soon.

Some of you will always make excuses or PD's mediocrity. To begin with, the quality and quantity of tracks at the release of the game was sub-par, so two tracks a month until the game has a wide enough track selection isn't unreasonable.

I was thinking.

What's the fun of it?

Thats actually what i was thinking when everybody was celebrating the announcement of GT League.
What good is this mode when its just the old content repacked?
Anyways: Better this than nothing.

English only please

Irrational two tracks for month ?

Unless you judge Polyphone as lazy forever.

The Gran Turismo franchise has a vast auction of original tracks and loved by the fans.

Just bring them to the GTS. You do not need field surveys to create these circuits.

The GT6 has brought several official circuits. Just remasterize them. Polyphone needs to increase its team.

Unless Yamauchi is a major centralist, not to delegate the function of creating autodroms for other DP teams.

PC2, in less than two years, has brought an incredible library of 60 official circuits. It is PD's duty to bring us a similar number given the budget and the working time he likes.

PC2, in less than two years, has brought an incredible library of 60 official circuits. It is PD's duty to bring us a similar number given the budget and the working time he likes.

but to be fair: 1) they re-used all tracks they had in PCars 1, so they did not create 60 tracks within two years.
2) the quality of the tracks in both PCars games is to me not that great to be honest when compared to Forza or GT.

Latest Posts

Back