[MORE TRACKS] - GTS needs more circuits, urgently!

• Thread starter BrunusCL82
  • 193 comments
Brazil
Brazil
It was announced by PD that 50 cars will arrive until March 2018.

So, we have four months until then. Are there 12 cars every month? Right?

Along with the 12 cars, the ideal would be TWO CIRCUITS per month, one original and one real.

It would be possible?

I can not run the same circuits any more.

I want original circuits like Midfield Raceway, Apricot Hill, Trial Mountain, El Capitain, Red Rock Valley, High Speed Ring, Grand Valley Speedway, Autumn Ring and Deep Forest.

I want real circuits like Mugello, Misano, La Sarthe, Laguna Seca, Spa, Yas Marina, Silvertone, Algarve, Donington, Fuji, Watkins Glen, Road Atlanta and America, anyway.

I want more circuits. I can not stand another month always playing the same

Last edited:
Foi anunciado pela PD que 50 carros chegarão até março de 2018.

Então, temos quatro meses até então. Seriam 12 carros todos os meses? Certo?

Juntamente com os 12 carros, o ideal seria DOIS CIRCUITOS por mês, um original e um real.

Não posso mais executar os mesmos circuitos.

Eu quero circuitos originais como Midway Raceway, Apricot Hill, Trial Mountan, El Capitain, Red Rock Valley, High Speed Ring, Grand Valley Speedway e Deep Forest.

Eu quero circuitos reais como Mugello, Misano, La Sarthe, Laguna Seca, Spa, Yas Marina, Silvertone, Algarve, Donington, Fuji, Watkins Glen, Road Atlanta e América, de qualquer maneira.

Eu quero mais circuitos. Eu não aguento mais um mês sempre jogando o mesmo.

Sorry man, but English is required on the forum per the AUP.

Foi anunciado pela PD que 50 carros chegarão até março de 2018.

Então, temos quatro meses até então. Seriam 12 carros todos os meses? Certo?

Juntamente com os 12 carros, o ideal seria DOIS CIRCUITOS por mês, um original e um real.

Não posso mais executar os mesmos circuitos.

Eu quero circuitos originais como Midway Raceway, Apricot Hill, Trial Mountan, El Capitain, Red Rock Valley, High Speed Ring, Grand Valley Speedway e Deep Forest.

Eu quero circuitos reais como Mugello, Misano, La Sarthe, Laguna Seca, Spa, Yas Marina, Silvertone, Algarve, Donington, Fuji, Watkins Glen, Road Atlanta e América, de qualquer maneira.

Eu quero mais circuitos. Eu não aguento mais um mês sempre jogando o mesmo.

Based on the thread title. I agree...I think :odd:

EDIT: Post translation.

Yep, I agree 👍

Last edited:
Agree.

Considering that real world circuits mean much more work to do (licensing, real world modeling to match real world cars pace), they should start with some of the classics that were on every game since the original Gran Turismo.
I believe some work has to be done to upgrade from GT6, but still, not so much work.
GT Sport doesn't have so many tracks were is possible to have a proper Sport race.

I don't think they'd be able to pump out two circuits a month, but I agree with you. They need to bump the track count up a bit in the next year.

But at the very least, they need to start using the circuits they have. I haven't seen Willow Springs, any of the three variants, in the Daily Races, and the Nordschleife has been featured once. I swear, the Nurburgring GP circuit is one of the three races every day.

If Yas Marina is like the real thing, it will be a procession! I'd rather have Monaco if we have to race on a track where it's impossible to pass cleanly :D

I believe that in GTS it will be much easier to overtake in Yas Marina. The circuit has two large straight lines and this will make it much easier. No doubt. GTS is not the reality of Formula 1.

However, Monaco would also be a great addition. As happened in GT4 with the FUJI track, PD could put the prototype of the new track of Monaco.

Look is this:

YRQXoAh.jpg

https://www.f1technical.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15061

Last edited:
If Yas Marina is like the real thing, it will be a procession! I'd rather have Monaco if we have to race on a track where it's impossible to pass cleanly :D
If you are refering to last weekend's F1 race then that is more due to the way modern F1 cars are designed (heavy and complex downforce dependant and leaving allot of dirty air behind making it hard to follow a car trough fast corners) then it is due to the track layout. The track it self is not that bad for overtaking at all if the cars are actually able to follow eachother trough corners.

Irracional duas faixas para month ?? A menos que você julgue a Polyphone como preguiçosa para sempre.

A franquia do Gran Turismo tem um vasto leilão de trilhas original e amada pelos fãs. Basta trazê-los para o GTS. Você não precisa de pesquisas de campo para criar esses circuitos.

O GT6 trouxe vários circuitos oficiais. Apenas remasterize-os. Polyphone precisa aumentar sua equipe. A menos que Yamauchi seja um centralista principal, para não delegar a função de criar autodroms para outras equipes DP.

O PC2, em menos de dois anos, trouxe uma incrível biblioteca de 60 circuitos oficiais. É dever da PD trazer-nos um número semelhante, dado o orçamento e o tempo de trabalho que ele gosta.

More tracks would be greatly appreciated. I'd far prefer more real world tracks. So many are missing from this game. Please no more ovals or offroad tracks. Add that crap, if you must, after you already have 40 real world race circuits.

Tracks would be good. Tracks with multiple layouts would be my preference and I'm not talking about forward and reverse. Daytona SS and Road, Indy SS and Road, Sonoma variations including the drag strip, Charlotte Motor Speedway with the new "Roval" variation, Phoenix with it's road course, the variations of Motegi are the kind of multiple layouts I'm talking about. I'm sure there are tracks like this in Europe as well. I think Donnington and Snetterton have multiple layouts but I'm not all that familiar with tracks from that part of the world. My background is in dirt oval racing so I'm a little biased as to what I would like to see.

By using single locations with multiple layouts, PD could save some resources and give us more in a shorter amount of time. The PD created tracks should also be able to be updated and released with a minimal amount of effort on their part.

I'd like to see the real tracks from previous versions return, except Ascari, I f'n hate Ascari. No more dirt tracks.

I'd rather have the selection of cars and more tuning options than have more tracks though.

I just don't get why a bunch of real world tracks from the previous games weren't carried over....and then near the end of GT6 there were a bunch of rumors about some old GT tracks coming back after they added Apricot Hills, nothing came of those...

I just don't get why a bunch of real world tracks from the previous games weren't carried over....and then near the end of GT6 there were a bunch of rumors about some old GT tracks coming back after they added Apricot Hills, nothing came of those...
I think you meant Twin Ring Motegi! :)

I agree, we need more tracks. i think is more important than having more cars.

There is nowhere to race Gr. 1 properly.
(the game needs La Sarthe or Le Mans, Spa)

Why no Silverstone?
Fia gt3, world GT champ, Wec, F1, GT Academy, GT anniversary, etc, etc. are all done there.
Silverstone = Motorsports

I like new fantasy tracks, but why not having GT classics like Grand Valley, HS ring, Trial Mountain?
For me having those tracks is more important than the campaign everyone was complaining about, for the true GT experience.

Polyphony Digital reading this thread: “Cheers guys, we didn’t think of that.”

In all likelihood Polyphony knows that its environment roster isn’t as high as previous titles and their competitors, and their art team is probably working on them already. Given how much emphasis they put on quality when it came to cars, I wouldn’t be surprised if the tracks are also taking a very long time to assemble, and will be rolled out when they are ready.

It’s not like Polyphony has been twiddling their thumbs since launch and will suddenly decide “okay, @BrunusCL82 wants more tracks, get me my laser scanner!”. Asset development doesn’t work like that in any industry.

LOL PJ. You are right, but if no one says anything, they may not think it's as big of an issue, not that I expect anyone from PD is on here reading this stuff.

BTW Hello fellow Forza veteran. ;) You might not remember me, but I remember you sir. In a good way.

considering the whole idea of the game tried to bridge the gap between videogame/sim to real life, with the FIA tie-in and all. More actual tracks are probably more useful than anything else...

Back