[MORE TRACKS] - GTS needs more circuits, urgently!

• Thread starter BrunusCL82
  • 193 comments
It desperately needs more tracks. The cars I don't much care about, but that's just me. I've done everything there is to do in the Single Player 'Campaign' and never once needed to buy a car. Got about 8 million in credit, and no need to spend any of it.

Even more fictional tracks, I don't really mind.

I liked having brought a new variation. Finally. At least.

Now, will we have new circuits at the end of January?

I speak of even new circuits like Spa, Sarthe, Laguna Seca and the classics of the franchise.

It will be? What do you think?

Tracks I'd love to see: For all tracks listed, I would like to see any and all possible layouts that they have (i.e. for Daytona, Speedway, and Road Course)

Autodromo Internacional Do Algarve

Red Bull Ring

Silverstone

Circuit of the Americas

Daytona International Speedway

Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca

Road America

Sonoma Raceway

Texas Motor Speedway

Texas World Speedway

Watkins Glen

Fuji

Martinsville Speedway

Virginia International Raceway

Sebring

Too many to count at the moment...

But I do agree, they need to add new tracks fast! And not just variants of existing ones...

So, guys, will the next update (january?) give us some real or original track? Or just one more variation?

I would like every update to give us two tracks. Would it be an impossible dream to wish Old Interlagos?

Remembering that the past games brought Fuji and Monza in vintage versions.

Old Interlagos;
Interlagosoverlay.jpg

Oval Interlagos

Interlagos%20Oval.gif

Last edited:
Im hoping for something more interesting than the same old tracks I have raced in every racing game for so many years. I love Spa and Laguna but a bit of me is burned out on the same familiar circuits.

Why not use the GT6 application to create the tracks ?. You could create interesting tracks and any original circuit. What do you think ?

There's some easy wins for PD if they included Suzuka West and Nurburgring Club tracks.

Nurburgring-Sprint%2BF1Chicane%2BArena-03.117012ce87465035c03f2c56809b1b58.png

Nurburgring-Sprint%2BF1Chicane%2BArena-03.117012ce87465035c03f2c56809b1b58.png

SuzukaWest2009.eb685cbd12f2aaf4740e0294174ba80c.png

Man, that would be the least to do. It is almost obligatory for the DP to present these clues soon. There is no reason not to add them soon.

I hope they are added, but not as "new" clues. In the next DLCs, I want really new circuits, like the franchise classics or new versions of the classic circuits, with new variations.

Ever imagined Midfield Raceway, for example, with a variation that enlarges and races the track? It would be wonderful!

I also wanted new real circuits that have never been in the franchise, like Watkins Glen, Road America, Gilles Villeneuve, Istanbul etc.

This should of been priority number 1 from the start imo. Not GT-League (assuming it wasn't already nearly done and was a knee jerk reaction to people complaining).

This and the slow steering wheel bug (using pad) are the 2 main issues for me.

Seriously, guys.

You can not continue the same circuits.

I hope that in January we have at least two race tracks.

It's getting very annoying.

Okay. Great that we'll have rain. But URGENTLY we need new racetracks.

Two in January is a good providence.

Two racetracks per month.

Weak cast of circuits. It's a single negative point of the game. We already know that. OK.

I hope that at the end of this month we will have a package of circuits added. Let's see that GT6 will have the online service closed. It would be a tactic to entice GT6 players to GTS to add some original and real circuits.

It's just an optimism. I am already vaccinated against PD. LOL.

I am realistic. I would not be surprised if the March update brought just a new variation of Nuburgring GP or Suzuka West.

Just saying.

I'd like to see anything but Laguna Seca. It's a good track but it has been in pretty much every other racing game that I've owned. I have got bored with it.

Some tracks that I'd like to see

Road Atlanta
Road America
Dubai Autodrome
Hockenheimring
Watkins Glen
Silverstone
Circuit of the Americas
Fuji
Tsukuba

and of course more classic GT tracks

I think it's pretty obvious with how PD is releasing things that any tracks to come will have been in GT6. Good luck getting Watkins Glen, COTA, Dubai, Hockenheim, hell any American track other than Laguna Seca. Sad but true

Why need more circuits while Dragon Trail is still favorite on lobbies? :lol: Too many Dragon Trails.....
Off course.

it is favorite because it is a unique, original circuit, and does not exist in other games. Besides being a circuit that does not have much difficulty.

I'm sure if the PD add Trial Montain, Deep Forest, Grand Valley, Midfield Raceway, Apricot Hill, in the end, Dragon Trial will disappear from the lobbies.

It is a very good circuit to attract casual and novice players.

More circuits would be nice but more emphasis needs to be put on how well a circuits attributes promote good on line Sport racing.

Just because a circuit is iconic and history laden does not make it a good circuit for online racing for the masses. Just like Monza, the chicanes and particularly at turn one is know for its penalty filled carnage so it is not making for a top online racing circuit.

New tracks but without unavoidable choke points, no tight to circiut walls with no runoff and good flowing designs will make better online circuits.

For some people even circuits where you don‘t have a lot od slow parts and big run offs are too hard to master and to race fair and clean. Maybe what the game needs is a 16 car wide drag strip with lanes separated by walls

We may get a track ever 2 updated. We got Monza at January. No February, so maybe March.
Or we may get a new track every month after March. Because since then Kaz said they will add cars. So they may focus in the cars instead of tracks until end of March.

Back