More Wet-Weather Tracks Are Coming to Gran Turismo Sport

J.D
wet Tsukuba is a must have remember GT4 ?
Thanks for the info. Never played GT4 so I didn't know that.
Maggiore and Monza have some lovely cloudy conditions.
If I were them, I'd update every track. I don't think we'll see puddles (static as F6 or dynamic as F7/CARS2), so, visually speaking, It should be a matter of shiny tarmac, water spray and a few rain drops on the windshield (maybe a few more with heavy rain), just like during the driving missions at Northern Island Infield.

Thanks for the info. Never played GT4 so I didn't know that.

If I were them, I'd update every track. I don't think we'll see puddles (static as F6 or dynamic as F7/CARS2), so, visually speaking, It should be a matter of shiny tarmac, water spray and a few rain drops on the windshield (maybe a few more with heavy rain), just like during the driving missions at Northern Island Infield.
The Northern Island Mission, had me nodding my head to say, "PD, I get it. I see the light.". I know what's possible. I don't understand why all tracks don't have this option, but I know its doable.

This is getting really annoying. It's been months since the game has launched and nothing so far. That plus the lack of night racing on most tracks is such a let down.
And no word from Poly about it! IMO, they struggle to keep a steady framerate with weather conditions.

We already have wet conditions in GT Sport... Even icy ones, at times..!

Not visually, but the handling model is pretty similar to wet or icy conditions on other games with more realistic tire and handling models :lol:

What we don't have is DRY conditions, LOL

The Northern Island Mission, had me nodding my head to say, "PD, I get it. I see the light.". I know what's possible.
Yeah, the game is pretty good at teasing us..

PdHkmwV.jpg

Back