"More you play, More you learn" The true meaning.

• Thread starter sdi_03
  • 88 comments
Finland
Finland
Have you heard this phrase from PD Kaz? If you have, never wondered what it really means?
Logic says, that yep, more you play, more you learn. Right?

What if I told you, that its not the whole truth??

Well it isn't. This phrase and "the Real Driving Simulator" are correct tho, but PD never opened up the whole system behind them.

What it really means, is that PD has implemented leveling system (like the B-spec, but you are really the driver) under the skin of the game. You could call it HP or XP, what it basically do, is while you progress in Sport mode ranks, game gives you more "boost" to get better times and be faster.

Why? Its all designed to keep you grinding and get the feeling you are progressing. Ok, you will get better player, but the gains are smaller if this system was not there.

Now, most of you will call this BS, here's how you can test it your self.
Best candidates for this test are A+ players with disc copy of the game.

Step 1.
Remove existing copy of GT7 from your PS.

Step 2.
Remove all player accounts. All accounts are linked, that's why you cant test this with alt accounts. You need completely new start for this to work.
(make sure that you have passwords and emails for these accounts, that you can restore them later)

Step 3.
Create new user account and get ps plus for it.

Step 4.
reload the GT7. With disc this is easy, I have bought 3 copy's of this game to make sure that this info is 100% correct.

Step 5.
Start grinding the game, you'll see that it not that easy to get back to A+. When I was ranked B, A players drove in to the distance. At A rank, A+ drws drove into distance. At A+, I was competing same friends as normal, and won few top split races.

So, there you go. If you dont believe me, fine, keep grinding.
If you test this, pls report back what you find out.

And pls, keep it civilized. (put's on the flame suit) ;)

No. Doesn't work that way. Levelled up an account from zero in GTS, took 2 years to get to A/S in GTS, 3 weeks of 3 or 4 days a week in sport mode. Just had a friend do this in GT7. After getting advice on how to setup a second account in a different region he did so on a spare PS. Right back to A/S in about 3 weeks.

No. Doesn't work that way. Levelled up an account from zero in GTS, took 2 years to get to A/S in GTS, 3 weeks of 3 or 4 days a week in sport mode. Just had a friend do this in GT7. After getting advice on how to setup a second account in a different region he did so on a spare PS. Right back to A/S in about 3 weeks.
Ok. Took me 75 races to get A+.
Its not that you wont get there if you are A pace driver. Its how the system works.

Ok. So when I was high A rated, it was the gr2 race at maggiore.
I was costantly out paced by same A+ drivers that I normally race.
When I crossed the magical limit to A+ I found .5s to my qualy and won next 3 races. 😄
Damn Im just fast learner.
But. Like I said, I knew that this would not be easy to accept.
But I also know someone else is goingto test those instructions. 👍

Some kinda mental gymnastics going on in here.

Perhaps you're stronger at some tracks relative to others. Maybe you have an off day and aren't always consistent. Alternatively the game may also be entirely rigged against you. Who really know though, right?

#ibelive

I’ve been saying the same conspiracy about gyms…. Ever notice the more people lift weights……

…..the fitter they get and the more weights they can lift!!!

It’s not the principle of practice making you better that has driven skill development in humanity over eons, no sir!!! it’s totally artificially built in to the system making it easier the longer they are subscribed to thier membership!

To Twitter to spread the word!
#GRANTURISISMOANDGYMFRAUD

/end sarcasm

When I crossed the magical limit to A+ I found .5s to my qualy and won next 3 races. 😄
It happened to me that I grinded 1 hour on a time trial to barely get gold, and the next day I would destroy the time by 8 tenths... 8 tenths is not much over a lap, it's enough to be a tiny bit more rested, a tiny bit more in control of your limbs and that's it.
If you find half a second next day it doesn't mean the game is helping you. If you found 2 seconds on the other hand, maybe.

Last edited:
Heh. Well I never said that I would be the fastest or that the top players arent fast.
Just pointing out that this thing exists. 😂
Ramble or not or mental disorders.

Now. You need to be fast to get that A status etc. So this is not personal attack to anyone.

And the A to A+ was in the same day. 4 races next to eachother.

But, will see if someone tryes and get to the same conclusion.

What is the point of all of this?

No-Memes-6.jpg

The fact that an alien can start a new account and set a time trial/daily race qualifying record at DR E would, on its own blow this idea so far out of the water it'd become an interstellar spaceship.

And since that has happened and regularly, a couple of months before and after World Series seasons, does...

The fact that an alien can start a new account and set a time trial/daily race qualifying record at DR E would, on its own blow this idea so far out of the water it'd become an interstellar spaceship.

And since that has happened and regularly, a couple of months before and after World Series seasons, does...
Like I said. Alt accounts dont work.
You need fresh start.

Even for the spaceship. Ask Elon. He will tell. 😄

And If you are referring to PD mannekins who get paid to play, welll. Ok then. 👍

Like I said. Alt accounts dont work.
You need fresh start.
Most of them come from fresh starts on fresh consoles as aliens transitioned to new esports teams and from PS4 to PS5 as they became available during the 2021-22 supply issues.

It's purest bunk.

Most of them come from fresh starts on fresh consoles as aliens transitioned to new esports teams and from PS4 to PS5 as they became available during the 2021-22 supply issues.

It's purest bunk.
Really? PD did transfer the dr from gt6 thou. So was it really clean slate?

Now, Im not being dick about this.
I have tested this two times. Both with same results.
Can I be wrong? Of course, thats why I made this thread, so someone else can test this. 👍

Really? PD did transfer the dr from gt6 thou. So was it really clean slate?
From GT Sport, but we're not talking about account transfers: totally new accounts (to reflect the name of their new esports team) on totally new consoles, setting world top ten times as DR E rated drivers.

It's been tested. It isn't true.

From GT Sport, but we're not talking about account transfers: totally new accounts (to reflect the name of their new esports team) on totally new consoles, setting world top ten times as DR E rated drivers.

It's been tested. It isn't true.
If thats the case, it seems that I must commit my self. 😂

I agree and have experienced the same thing. Every time I finally move up a rank suddenly I’m competitive with others in the same class, it’s weird. It’s like it was almost designed to work like that🍻

Apparently I’m bad at conveying sarcasm 🫣

Last edited:
If thats the case, it seems that I must commit my self. 😂
Mental, mood and self conviction are all part of performance.
If you are "trying" you wont achieve the same result as if you simply are "doing", though of course there is a limit.
Telling yourself to be a champion wont work at all 😜

When testing, my qtimes were close to what A+ would be. But when I was rated B and had A starting behind me, he would reel me in and sail past me to the sun down. Met these same A drivers when dr was match and quess what, they never catch me.
Same with A and A+. I only matched my qtimes with A+ friends when I was also A+.
But starting behind them with A dr, no chance in h to keep up. Until got the A+

Or maybe some people are just better in certain types of cars? I can near match alien pace in road cars, but in high down force cars I’d likely barely get to A+. And you also forget that maybe you actually improved, by practicing and racing, and that’s where the extra time came from. Because there is definitely no sport mode boost.

Or maybe some people are just better in certain types of cars? I can near match alien pace in road cars, but in high down force cars I’d likely barely get to A+. And you also forget that maybe you actually improved, by practicing and racing, and that’s where the extra time came from. Because there is definitely no sport mode boost.
This is also possible. Like I said, I have no problem being wrong on this. 😊

Man, I wish I magically found like 0.5s per lap when I got into A+ after being an A DR for so long, then I'd actually be able to compete against the aliens.

I can't tell if this is an elaborate troll/bait post or not...

Back