Morse code on Nike One 2022

• Thread starter Freq
  • 235 comments
Dimitrov
Wh What??

I thought they kept him as slave.

Jep, you're on the right track. Phil's nickname is Gimp and Kazunori is more widely known as the Zed.

Actually was going to dig this topic back to life, 'cause I was wondering whether Pdf has send the low polygony version of the Nike one to PD? Since I'm hoping that Nike 2022 could be added and raced with GT4 online. ...just wondering.

getting back to the morse code, i think that's cool that polyphony would put a unique code on a unique car to make people notice the little things in the game

^imo^

PD didn't put it on, Phil put it on so he could get some recognition, PD probably didn't even realize it was morse code.

Did Pd have something to do with the design of the Toyota Motor Triathlon car? No, but it is in the game. Did PD have anything to do with the Fiat Panda's design(God I hope not.)

FireEmblem62
Did Pd have something to do with the design of the Toyota Motor Triathlon car? No, but it is in the game. Did PD have anything to do with the Fiat Panda's design(God I hope not.)

lol ok you got a point

i really hope to God whoever designed the panda got fired

:dunce:

samj_13
lol ok you got a point

i really hope to God whoever designed the panda got fired

:dunce:
Well, you might want to take a look (wikipedia) what he has done afterwards ... and visit his
Website.

I really don't like most of the cars he has designed but there are some which are ... okay in a way. One of his better works (imo) is the Isuzu 117 Coupe.

Maserati Ghibli was one of the most beautiful cars ever.

Panda was very cheap to produce, which was the point, really, and is far harder to do than make a beautiful supercar...

Attachments

• ghibil1.jpg
    ghibil1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 26
  • ghibli4.jpg
    ghibli4.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 18
Phil, the car is awesome, went on to your site beacause, i know a little morse and the easter egg was brilliant on your part( I sound like a yes man) :dopey:
You Have a big influence on saleen, and i have a S7 RC car(which i have scratched already!)

Never ceases to amaze me that you are still coming here...

The guy in the first video needs to learn how to drive, he had aids on and stills runs off track.

And he has also automatic transmission. Only a n00b would capture the replay of a lame car (oh its a nike car, it needs to be cool)

Take a look at your post from 2 days ago, directly above your last one. Note that it was deleted by an administrator. Note why.

Any questions?

I looked at the Toyota m.t.r.c. and noticed two things: 1. One speed ,probably a mix up between it and the Nike
2. It had a similar Dino pull to the Nike, meaning human power ?
When is the 1/18 model coming ?
Can't wait.

(I'm not bumping a thread for no reason!)

Was a little peeved earlier about winning the Saleen S7 Club and only being awarded the Nike One 2022 despite already owning one. Can't sell so have to just dispose of one of them for C. -- :grumpy:

On doing a search (unlike my Opel Speedster thread ;)) I found this brilliant thread and have read it word for word. Never knew Phil Frank designed the Saleen S7 and Nike One. Nice of him to join this community to speak to the members. Top man 👍

It´s 2022 so if anyone ever wanted to know how to unlock the Nike 2022 in the Nike Limited Edition using a Eyetoy and special pattern t-shirt? Here´s how you do it! 😂

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back