Mortal Kombat X

• Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 139 comments
Sorry for being a bit late but here's the video I promised guys.
There's also another jumpscare involving a Spider but I do not have a video for that yet.

Is there anything special you need to do to execute a faction kill? They don't seem to work for me by just doing the button combination.

Is there anything special you need to do to execute a faction kill? They don't seem to work for me by just doing the button combination.
I don't know. I have yet to try the faction kills as well as the brutalities which for some stupid reason I don't understand on how to preform the brutalities. Maybe you might need to do something in order to preform the faction kills because I remember that in order to preform a friendship you have to let your opponent win a round first in order to preform them.

I have a question about your problem. Has the game ever finished downloading? I know you can play MK X while the game is downloading but some features like Story Mode won't be available until the game is done downloading. In order to check the download status *this is for the PS4 version of MK X by the way* go back to the XMB menu, press options while highlighting MK X and go to information. It should show the download status for MK X.

I don't know. I have yet to try the faction kills as well as the brutalities which for some stupid reason I don't understand on how to preform the brutalities. Maybe you might need to do something in order to preform the faction kills because I remember that in order to preform a friendship you have to let your opponent win a round first in order to preform them.

I have a question about your problem. Has the game ever finished downloading? I know you can play MK X while the game is downloading but some features like Story Mode won't be available until the game is done downloading. In order to check the download status *this is for the PS4 version of MK X by the way* go back to the XMB menu, press options while highlighting MK X and go to information. It should show the download status for MK X.
I have the disc version, so I don't have any download issues.

For the brutalities Reptile and Kenshi have pretty straightforward ones with easy enough conditions to pull them off.

You need to make sure you're in the right spot. Some fatalities and faction kills need the button combo to be done close up, midscreen, or fullscreen.

All faction kills are done at full screen range.

The Krypt is cool but the fact the Kamidogu exists in it almost ruins it.

Possibly one of the funniest things I've ever seen in a videogame:
0N8MO43.gif

I have been playing since release and really am enjoying this iteration of MK. The gameplay and action is the best of the series but I can't help but wish we had some more substance sort of like MK9.

As a long time fan of MK I wish there was more to the story arc in MKX, 9 did such a good job of being part of the whole MK lineage that I felt MKX could have done something similar.

Maybe it's just me but I miss some of my "Klassic" favorite characters: Kabal, Sektor, Cyrax, Smoke, Baraka, Shang Tsung, Shao Kahn. I hope it's not the last I see of those fighters.

I think Shinnok would get destroyed by Shao Kahn but again that's just personal preference. :)

If only the game would properly save tower high scores. I love trying to beat my endless tower best score, but the game always overwrites your highest score with your latest score.

An extremely annoying bug if you ask me...

MKX was fun...until I got into the Krypt...
image.jpg

Do you see where this is going?
image.jpg

Go in the Krypt Ed Boon said...it'd be fun Ed Boon said.

Despite Ed's undying fetish for ruining my pants, MKX is absolutely amazing. And, despite all the Legend of Grimlock stuff in the Krypt, nothing will ever be as bad as the one from MK9.

Anyone on PS4 / Xbox One concerned about the new update for Mortal Kombat X after hearing about the PC patch corrupting saves?

Tanya Gameplay Trailer:

Love how people are already accusing Neatherealm of ripping off people with DLC even though there was already a Kombat pack that included here from the start.

X360 & PS3 versions delayed to Dec. 31, 2015 (2 delays so far) and is being developed by High Voltage Studios....rubbish solidified.

X360 & PS3 versions delayed to Dec. 31, 2015 (2 delays so far) and is being developed by High Voltage Studios....rubbish solidified.

I'm hearing more and more not so good things about this company. Are they THAT bad?

I'm hearing more and more not so good things about this company. Are they THAT bad?
From the games I played from them, they're pretty bad. MK9 PC port(horrific release, but that's normal nowadays?), both Hunter the Reckonings(XBOX), ZOE:HD(X360/PS3 both ports had issues) and Fight For Life(Atari Jaguar fighting game) to name a few.

Back