Mortal Kombat X

• Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 139 comments
Tremor
ilxgua.jpg

15_tremor04.jpg 15_tremor06.jpg 15_tremor07.jpg

Bought the predator DLC today and had a blast playing as him. His X-Ray attack was badass and had some good moves. Overall he was probably in my opinion the best special guest character netherealm studios has ever added. Also got some gameplay footage of me playing as him. *DISCLAIMER: Contains profanity!*

The only complaint I had about him was his first fatality. They could have put in more effort to it as it looked boring.

After hearing about how bad special forces was, it questions me on why everyone wanted Tremor. I get it, everyone wants a new Lin Kuei Ninja but I never expected a character from a game panned by critics to actually have such a large fanbase.

While the game was indeed horrible, people found Tremor to be the most interesting character out of the whole game and he's had a massive following since then for years. He was just such a massive departure from the other ninjas.

While the game was indeed horrible, people found Tremor to be the most interesting character out of the whole game and he's had a massive following since then for years. He was just such a massive departure from the other ninjas.
Question.

Which MK Ninjas are actually... Ninjas? All I know for sure is that Scorpion is a legit ninja, and Sub-Zero is questionable to many as I have seen.

Scorpion & Sub-Zero are basically the closest to actual, traditional ninjas (One Chinese and one Japanese) from the classic traditional clans. Everyone else is..well, only technically "ninja" in that they are assassins and just so happen to have powers that allow them to perform their tasks (Ermac's Telekinesis, Reptile's ability to camouflage, etc).

Scorpion & Sub-Zero are basically the closest to actual, traditional ninjas (One Chinese and one Japanese) from the classic traditional clans. Everyone else is..well, only technically "ninja" in that they are assassins and just so happen to have powers that allow them to perform their tasks (Ermac's Telekinesis, Reptile's ability to camouflage, etc).
Do you think Cyrax and Sektor count as well, as they are part of the Lin Kuei?

I'm hoping the guy in the far left in the teaser picture is spawn. It's the only special guest character I could think of at the top of my head. If it's him im open to do a livery inspired by spawn on Forza.

Holy 🤬

I was not expecting that twist. Now I have to get MKX.

Official Kombat Pack 2 Gameplay Trailer:

And interestingly, a "Apocalypse" pack can be seen.

Official Kombat Pack 2 Gameplay Trailer:

And interestingly, a "Apocalypse" pack can be seen.

Awesome and I love that they're bringing the pit stage back. Would love it if they do bring the stage fatality back.

But the thing about the pack that kinda gets on my nerves is the fact that they decided to add all the skin packs that weren't included in KP1 into KP2. I mean why do it already? I also felt like they were very late on releasing Goro to download on PlayStation Store for everyone.

Back