most 24h races (a-spec)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ctown_racer
  • 32 comments
  • 1,777 views
Messages
63
i have just finished my second 24h race and i dont think i'm up for any more for awhile. what is the most anyone has raced to date? any good stories or experiences?
 
Most races entirely, or consecutively?

I don't know how many I've done, but this will be the third time consecutively for the Nurb' 24 tonight, when I finish. I b-spec'n it right now. Needed a little break for my eyes. :drool:

edit: so I guess 2 for a spec... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
 
I've A-specced both Sarthe 24hr races, haven't done the 'Ring 24hr yet, saving the best for last! ;)
 
Well entirely, I've completed all of the Enduros in a-spec, and I've repeatedly (like 33 times now) for the New York enduro for a black superbee, along with Laguna Seca's enduro around 5 times for extra cash, but other than those, I've at least done every enduro twice. Mucho waste of time-o. :crazy:
I want the black superbee, and I won't stop racing 'til I get one.
 
was it gt3, that had multiple prize cars per race? first you had to hope to get right car, then rerace for fast color. pain in arse.
 
Ah, good ol' gt3, the fond memories of the un-ending cote-d'azur enduro, then not winning the xjroad car. boo. Although, I did enjoy the pink vitz.
 
I wonder if any of these 24 hr enduros will get you guys close to my 32,500 (miles) GT3 mileage?
 
All three 24 hour races done in A-spec, in fact 100% of the game done in A-spec.
 
Loads of good stories in the "Race reports" forum, check it out
[ Edit for your convenience: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=139 ]
:)

I won't a-spec em myself just yet.. I'm too into drifting nowadays, and it takes up all my GT4 time. I might start a new game sooner or later and try to improve my grip skills. After all, I haven't raced a single grip race since I started using a wheel :dunce:
 
God! you guys are all very hardcore. My eyes die after about 30mins.

I have done the 'ring race, but all in b-spec. I have A-Apecced a few of the endurance races.

Has anyone done any 150 point or above endurance races. That would be pretty hard i imagine.
 
identti
God! you guys are all very hardcore. My eyes die after about 30mins.

I have done the 'ring race, but all in b-spec. I have A-Apecced a few of the endurance races.

Has anyone done any 150 point or above endurance races. That would be pretty hard i imagine.
I have 200 points on all endurance races.
 
identti
Has anyone done any 150 point or above endurance races. That would be pretty hard i imagine.

Click the "Find 200 A-spec point races in stock cars" link in my signature. Scroll down to the endurance section, there's a number of entries that have high points for the enduros using unmodified cars! Come see, try one, & have fun! Feel free to post an entry too if you manage a high point race anywhere in an unmodified vehicle! :cheers:
 
to date i must have did like 15 24hr sarthe1 n 6 nurbs..i wanna collect all the F1 cars but i guess i got a thing for challenges when i do it..i drive 2-3hrs n then b-spec for most of the day n drive again..n i did a sarthe endurance with an F1 car n i smacked the side, the right side of mulsanne
 
DLRgian
to date i must have did like 15 24hr sarthe1 n 6 nurbs..i wanna collect all the F1 cars but i guess i got a thing for challenges when i do it..i drive 2-3hrs n then b-spec for most of the day n drive again..n i did a sarthe endurance with an F1 car n i smacked the side, the right side of mulsanne

In English? With spelling, punctuation & grammar? :lol:

The point is, how many all a-spec 24hr enduros have you completed? :dopey:
 
well cant ppl write the way they want?..i can write in perfect english but then it would be boring n lame :)..but ya i see ppl in this thread talking about them doin some of the races in B-spec..so what am i different?
 
DLRgian
well cant ppl write the way they want?..i can write in perfect english but then it would be boring n lame :)..but ya i see ppl in this thread talking about them doin some of the races in B-spec..so what am i different?

Well, there's nothing to stop you, but.... if you read the Terms Of Service for GTPlanet you'll find this:-

* No slang words that promote laziness, ie; "r", "u", "plz", etc.

* Half decent grammar is expected. Use of capital letters starting sentences is looked upon favorably. Spelling half decently is also encouraged.

It's not that you can't do it, but this is an enormous international community and using txt slang makes the posts difficult to read, even us native English speakers find some of it difficult to translate! Spare a thought for your non-native English speakers who will have even more difficulty deciphering that gibberish. 👍

Plus, using txt slang makes u look a :dunce:!!!
Using real sentences, taking that extra 1/2s to use the shift key for capital letters and sprinkling the odd comma or apostrophe where they belong makes you look smart! :D
 
i think i did them all on bspec
 
Ok I will use my grammar to it's full extent. Are you happy? lol :crazy:
By the way I did do half of my enduro's in B-spec, because I sleep for 12 hours :)
 
DLRgian
Ok I will use my grammar to it's full extent. Are you happy? lol :crazy:
By the way I did do half of my enduro's in B-spec, because I sleep for 12 hours :)

Perfect, it's like you've gained 50 IQ points overnight! :lol:
 
since my last post here, I've done the new york enduro 8 more times, and still I have no Black superbee. i'm thinking about giving the quest for the mythical Black Superbee(joke...) for I have a life outside of GT. if any of y'all happen to stumble across this car, please let me know so I can bum a copy or something....becoming wildly desperate.... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
 
:crazy: you know buddy, your not the only one that a-spec'd a race more than 20 times for a car. i did the miata tskuba(correct me if im wrong please) 4hr endurance just for the black rx-7 and to date i must have did it about 25 times :indiff: :nervous:
 
It's more or less going on 40ish, and still no superbee. I wish I could just paint the damn things, but that'll have to wait 'til GT5 (HINT, HINT PD)

Or I could just turn the darkness setting all the way down on the tv, but me thinks it'd be a little difficult to race the 'Ring in a blackout. :sick:

'Sides, I got a busy schedule so repeating repeats in the 40+ range isn't at the top of my agenda. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
 
do you have any friends that play GT4. that can work in ur favour if they win 1 n u can scoop it off of them. :crazy: talking about painting cars. PD should bring back the racing modifications like there was in GT1 and 2 :D..GT1 i had my own Viper GTS and did racing modifications to it and turned it into a GTS-R. 571hp 2100lbs. pretty neat eh
 
Oh well, I knew it wouldn't last! Back to txt gibberish! -50 IQ points again! :lol::p
 
ahh well
 
Running 24 hour races in A-Spec would just be too boring to me. I did all three 24 hour races with a combination of A-Spec (probably 3-4 hours each) and B-Spec (the rest). There just isn't enough going on to keep it interesting. In a real 24 heures du mans, there are 40 cars on track, not 6, so there is more to do as a driver. I don't fancy running 300 laps by myself, rarely seeing another soul. It might be fun to do in shifts with 2 other friends (to simulate driver changes), but overall it's just boring, and realistically, a huge waste of time.
 
I am stuck at Fuji 1000km endurance race. Can any one tell me what car to use? Thank you
 
Back