VyPeR Messages 154 Nov 7, 2005 #31 Earth I wonder if any of these 24 hr enduros will get you guys close to my 32,500 (miles) GT3 mileage? Click to expand... hmm... total GT3 mileage? or single car? My total mileage on a single car (Mazda787b) is 19,256 miles. Total GT3 game mileage is 90,191.
Earth I wonder if any of these 24 hr enduros will get you guys close to my 32,500 (miles) GT3 mileage? Click to expand... hmm... total GT3 mileage? or single car? My total mileage on a single car (Mazda787b) is 19,256 miles. Total GT3 game mileage is 90,191.
Greycap The Flying Finn Premium Messages 6,422 Finland Nov 7, 2005 #32 vinny170 I am stuck at Fuji 1000km endurance race. Can any one tell me what car to use? Thank you Click to expand... I used a maxed out Toyota 88C-V and won comfortably. It was really an endurance for my right thumb to drive flat out for five hours.
vinny170 I am stuck at Fuji 1000km endurance race. Can any one tell me what car to use? Thank you Click to expand... I used a maxed out Toyota 88C-V and won comfortably. It was really an endurance for my right thumb to drive flat out for five hours.
Master_Yoda (Banned) Messages 4,010 Nov 7, 2005 #33 Earth I wonder if any of these 24 hr enduros will get you guys close to my 32,500 (miles) GT3 mileage? Click to expand... i saw someone have 300,000 miles in 1 car. welll it was some guy on GTP who said he did about 3 months in the game well idk if its true tho
Earth I wonder if any of these 24 hr enduros will get you guys close to my 32,500 (miles) GT3 mileage? Click to expand... i saw someone have 300,000 miles in 1 car. welll it was some guy on GTP who said he did about 3 months in the game well idk if its true tho