Most Driven Cars....

My cars with the top miles are:

Nissan R34
Toyota GT-One Road Car
Nissan R390 LM Race Car
Ford Mustang SVT Cobra R
Calsonic Skyline

Lately I've been driving one of my 787Bs like it's going out of style. And the F1s (which I technically haven't logged any miles on) are taking up a lot of my time as well.

~LoudMusic

lemme go check, I'm bored and turning on GT3 sounds enticing :D ... Well, technically speaking, (and this was a surprise to me), my Miata (J), (original body style, white), has 1098 miles on it!! I didn't realize that car had that much. (I spend most of the year at college, without a TV :( ) I have to say, I think the slower cars are a blast. You gotta really work at it to win. I think the Miata LS is a great, in bone stock form ;) I just tried to pick out which car is actually my favorite, but can't seem to do it, my brain's all crossed up now!!! :wierd:

R390 - big prize winner
NISMO 400R - just can't put it down!

I 'm not sponsored by Nissan, honest... ;)

my RUF RGT has a **** load that was like my 3rd car and i won most of the amateur and beginner series with that ****, i still drive it now and then...a tip top car

my F094 has the most k's considering i used that and won all the pro series (yes its cheap but its a fun car to drive)

i like racing cars, the rest r just crappy and i only got em to do the specific races (down with lightweight cup) :mad:

Back