Most Fun car to drive + track...

  • Thread starter Thread starter j()$#
  • 105 comments
  • 10,170 views
FGT at Suzuka, that 20 lap race is intense.

Many cars on the ring, the Mclaren MP4 is my current favorite, was a blast in the 4 hr event.
 
Ferrari 459 Italia on a custom Toscana circuit, the closest I've come finding the perfect driving road.
 
DELTA HF Integrale Evoluzione '91 + Charmonix = Fun
 
Tvr Tuscan rm at Suzuka nothing beats it in my opinion.
 
Caterham firebalade @ Deep Forest or 'ring. Fun fun fun! (Course ya gotta set up the car so its already disturbed.)
 


F40 without ABS on sports hard. That sure is fun and challenging.
 
Bugatti Veyron in La Sarthe: I just looove to go fast... truly fast... :)

Alfa TZ2 in any circuit: Gootta love that beauty :D
 
The MINI Cooper 1.3i ‘98 with slight tune on Eiger.

The Subaru STi 22b on Cape Ring.
 
Alfa TZ2 Carrozzata da Zagato 65' on either deep forest, topgear, or nurb
 
Capuccino RM at Monaco, is one of my favorite arcade combinations to play with my friends in split screen,
 
08' SRT-10 ACR - The Ring

Just ran 6:58 with it stock w/ race soft tires
 
Last edited:


F40 without ABS on sports hard. That sure is fun and challenging.


Great movie and nice to see the footwork also. The F40 is a great car and you've got some skills too.

Irony mode on: But I was wondering why you're actually having fun with the game like this. I mean, when driving this great machine down this great track and having a blast, you're wasting precious time to grind Indy in your X1 for the cash and XP. Irony mode off.

I think that anyone who wants to start another "Buhuhuhu, I'm so tired of this game and I hate PD"-thread, should drive down the Ring in an F40 before they post. :D
 
Lamborghini murcielago superlega/fully tuned on a wet Monza track.
 
Any premium car + cockpit view + Nurburgring

So much win.
 
I've always felt that Grand Valley has a great rhythm, probably enjoy it in an R32 GT-R the most. Green Hell is also über enjoyable in any MR road car.
 
Sarthe with my SL 600... probably the best driving experience thus far. First I love Sarthe... the turns are so wide I could take the whole course with my eyes closed. You couple this with a awesome touring car like the SL 600 which can really take advantage of all the open straights and tackle the broad, smooth turns of Sarthe - and I just can't think of anything more entrancing.
 
Last edited:
Escudo on Laguna Seca or any other track with big corners. Drifting with 4WD in every corner. I love this beast on racing hards. Steer in, aim for the short side of the corner, give the wheel a stern twist and step on the gas. Most of the time you will slide through the corners sideways while the wheels are fighting for grip. When they find it, you're off to the next corner like a rocket. This is one mad car.
 
Viper ACR or SRT10 at the Ring or La Sarthe 2005 (no chicane).
 
I love doing tokyo r### with the F1 2010. This track is awsome.

With a fully tuned peugot 908, its very cool too.

All aid off except abs at 1.
 
RUF Yellowbird @ Nurburgring Nordschleife
 
RUF Yellowbird @ Nurburgring Nordschleife

The Widow Maker + Green Hell = Hairy fun

I had a video way way back of the real life Yellow Bird on the Ring and man did that guy know how to drive. Dont remember if it was Walter Rorhl but whoever it was wrung the Bird hard on the Ring. One of my fav cars in GT5.
 
Today I bought the Nissan Stagea AutechVersion from my UCD and took it bone-stock (just did an oil-change) to the Ring
=> 8:40.8XX with Comfort Soft Tires and it was fun.

Then after doing Indy- Grinding I saw the Pagani Zonda C12S for the very first time at my UCD (after 900-1000 Days) and went on my own Track (a Eifel-Kart one) and had a blast drifting it or setting a Time. (It is my Testtrack for Road-Cars)
I will tune the pagani but no power upgrades, because it will ruin the Car (same if u max any Ruf)
 
Snakebitten
The Widow Maker + Green Hell = Hairy fun

I had a video way way back of the real life Yellow Bird on the Ring and man did that guy know how to drive. Dont remember if it was Walter Rorhl but whoever it was wrung the Bird hard on the Ring. One of my fav cars in GT5.

That was my inspiration to try it out :)
 
A stock Lexus GS300 (2000 or 1991, both are great fun) with all driving aids off and comfort soft tyres.
 
Another one :D:
Trial Celica SS-II

Read the description and went to the Ring (+Oil-Change) and wow its a monster.
Comes with Sport Softs and this is a superb FF-Car.
7:29.8XX if a more skilled driver gets his hands on it, it could go much faster.
 
Back