Most fun car to drive?

• Thread starter DDD4175
  • 48 comments
DDD4175
For you? What's the most fun car to drive? I like a car that oversteers alot really fun! though, I don't know a car that oversteers alot, anyone know one?

Any NSX
------------------

As for myself I enjoy a lot of cars but I've found the Alfa Romeo 155 2.5 V6 Ti '93 is fantastic to drive.

you must be driving with all driving aids on and racing softs.. A lot of cars oversteer! Try the blitz drift car in the ncd.. Or for max oversteer find your self and ruf yellowbird! Dont tune it, keep it standard with sport hards and no aids and take it to the ring..

Z06 '06. A perfect fit for 550pp+ races, constantly testing your throttle control and the payoff is massive speed :D

Try an fully tuned LMP on Racing Hards if you want oversteer. It is very very rewarding once you finally tame it 👍.

If you're looking for lots of oversteer...

Alpine, Spitfire, Laviolette would be my top favourite cars with a tendency to oversteer.

I have a BMW 135i that's also a bit tail happy. And the Lotus Elan can be a bit tail happy as well.

The TVR Tamora from the Recommended Garage List is somewhat oversteery... even on sports soft tires.

All ferraris
Any NSX
ALL RUFs
Merecedes SLS AMG
Nissan GTR V-spec
Jag xj13
Ford GT40 any version
Mazda RX-7 SpiritR models

Stock cobra and Camaro SS on trial mountain or deep forest, awesome in a same car race and lots of drifting if you get it wrong :)

Back