Most Hated Track on GT7?

• Thread starter Remy Zero
  • 157 comments
Bathurst is a bit narrow for me and it’s pretty much a rectangle. There’s like five 90 degree turns in it. But I haven’t raced on it much and I think I’d enjoy it more if I logged some hours in there. I think I don’t enjoy the long sections much.

I agree, it;s so hard and weird to master the line through it.
I think there’s multiple lines out of that last corner. I’ve just held it tight while others dive wide and square the corner off. I end up coming out faster. Other times I do what most people do and it sometimes works out for me.

The last section does have a lot of corners that seem to tighten up. It’s easy to go in too hot on a lot of the corners at Fuji. For some reason they look like they’d be fast corners but they’re not.

My least favorite track, I'd say, is highly dependent on what sort of car is being driven on it. For example, I think Kyoto Driving Park Miyabi is perfect for go-karts, or perhaps something with under 100HP like a kei car. But for most other cars, it seems too small and simple.

Tsukuba is similar, except I think it can be fun for cars under 200HP, especially the various Mazda Roadster models.

Last edited:
My least favorite track, I'd say, is highly dependent on what sort of car is being driven on it. For example, I think Kyoto Driving Park Miyabi is perfect for go-karts, or perhaps something with under 100HP like a kei car. But for most other cars, it seems too small and simple.

Tsukuba is similar, except I think it can be fun for cars under 200HP, especially the various Mazda Roadster models.
Try that Kyoto Miyabi with stock muscle cars on comfort soft. The charger, you can smoke the tires around that entire first corner. Same with the super bee. Pretty much all of them. The Camaro doesn’t hang as loose as the big boats though. It’s become my new favourite.

I agree it depends the car suited for the track helps, you wouldn’t want to take anything below 600pp or so to La Sarthe unless you’re going historic.

Latest Posts

Back