Most overrated car in GT6? (no flamewars)

Honda Fit RS '10, everyone I know has bought one, yet it's not even that good
I started out with an Audi race car as my first ride. How, you say? When I started playing, I entered in my birthday as that same day. My b-day is in 2002, which has some pretty good cars. After I got the Audi race car, I quickly sold the Fit, and cleared the Sunday Cup in no time.

I started out with an Audi race car as my first ride. How, you say? When I started playing, I entered in my birthday as that same day. My b-day is in 2002, which has some pretty good cars. After I got the Audi race car, I quickly sold the Fit, and cleared the Sunday Cup in no time.
Are you talking about the Audi TT-R? I'm pretty sure you can't do the Sunday Cup in that car.

The R8 Race Car is from 2001, not 2002, and it's impossible to do the Sunday Cup in the R8 because the Sunday Cup PP limit is 400 and the R8 Race Car can be detuned to around 600 PP as far as I'm concerned.
Oops, I was talking anout GT5 not 6. Now I know why you were confused.

That's confusing too. That you quickly sold the Fit in GT5? :confused:
I think I confused myself, too. I don't remember what car I started with in GT5, but Ingot the Audi race car for my birthday and sold whatever car I bought originally.

Which VGTs are overrated and why?

I feel like most of them (barring the SRTs and the 2X) are underrated. The 2X is in the middle because of its bizarre lack of handling versus the insane speed. SRTs are just Red Bulls on steroids.

Which VGTs are overrated and why?
I'd say the LM55 is overrated. It's a fast LMP and it has 4WD, not to mention it costs only $1 million. I would actually call the GTS-R and S Tomahawk underrated because everyone simply wants the fastest choice.

I don't think any car is Over Rated at this point. However, certain cars like Red Devil will leave you very confused. IRL the car is supposed to match or surpass the C6 zr1. In the game it is just bad in every way besides acceleration. By PP it is genuinely over rated.

Back