Most overrated car in GT6? (no flamewars)

Lexus LFA. It was only useful at Fuji, at least that is what everyone thought.

Jerome

The pescarolos and the veyron. The pescorolos might look good, but they are not fast, I had an audi R8 beat me when I was in my pescarolo. And the veyron, well it really is a brick, unless you heavily tune it, that's what I did to my veyron, it handles great now. :D

Overrated:
Tommykaira ZZ-II
Honda HSV-010
Pescarolo C60 (name any, all are overrated)
These are solid performers in their brackets, the ZZII is a great 550-600 PP normal car, HSV-010 is the best GT500, the Pescarolo are great LMP cars.

Overrating means worse than the [PP] rating or worse than people would think. The Vision cars are thus not so great, as 600-630 PP race cars they can't match GT3 or other real cars. The Mitsubishi PHEV is a slug anywhere.

Last edited:
Ford Focus RS '02....it is my favorite sled...that being said you give up so much in wheel spin at the start of a race...it sort of cancels out any weight advantage/horsepower you have over the competition...have been kicked from rooms for even trying to enter it.....smoking tires and a lack of top end to deal with RX500's and Mirua's....great fun....but not the monster a lot folks would call it at 550pp

Ford Focus RS '02....it is my favorite sled...that being said you give up so much in wheel spin at the start of a race...it sort of cancels out any weight advantage/horsepower you have over the competition...have been kicked from rooms for even trying to enter it.....smoking tires and a lack of top end to deal with RX500's and Mirua's....great fun....but not the monster a lot folks would call it at 550pp
There are WAY too many periods in that post.

It seems there are various opinions here on what "overrated" means. The GSX is underrated as it easily beats cars with much higher PP and destroys cars with the same PP, it in no way has a higher rating than it deserves. Similarly, look at most 700PP seasonal threads and you will see the LM55 is the car of choice. It also is underrated and should have higher PP than it does. The 2J is the king of underrating.

So far this thread has just been about cars that you see most used online. I don't think that statistic should be what decides if a car is overrated or not, because if everyone uses it and wins, then it's praise is well deserved. An overrated car is a car that gets tons of fans no matter what, but is really a pile of junk. Like the Veyron.

However, there are some cars that are so overrated that they are underrated. Like the Veyron.

(The Veyron is fun to drive with weight reduction & stock power)

To me, the most overrated would be the ZZ-ll stock. I don't know what's wrong with it, but it sure hates to turn.

Back