Most overrated car in GT6? (no flamewars)

I can say that, with comfs/sports tires, when you have consumed more than an half tank of fuel, the veyron is, stock, one (if not the) the fastest streetlegal car on the Nurb. Even better than the Lambos and Mclarens. It corners pretty decently (if you can manage its odd brakingzones) and the straight line performance is overwhelming. Plus, the 4WD helps alot.
I made some months ago a quite memorable endurance race on the Nurb (comf softs, stock cars)
Me and a friend were in the lead in 2 Lambos (Murc SV and Aventador) until the last 3 laps. Then the Bugatti driver in 3rd, who was struggling until that moment, started to close up (followed by an Enzo driver) and he was the more faster the more fuel he was consuming. In the end he snatched the win from us at the very last lap, conveniently on the last straight :lol:
So yeah, IMHO the Veyron is underrated by the most people who say it's a boat :cheers:

Last edited:
I can say that, with comfs/sports tires, when you have consumed more than an half tank of fuel, the veyron is, stock, the fastest streetlegal car on the Nurb. Even better than the Lambos and Mclarens. It corners pretty decently (if you can manage its odd brakingzones) and the straight line performance is overwhelming. Plus, the 4WD helps alot.
I made some months ago a quote memorable endurance race on the Nurb (comf softs, stock cars)
Me and a friend were in the lead in 2 Lambos (Murc SV and Aventador) until the last 3 laps. Then the Bugatti driver in 3rd, who was struggling until that moment, started to close up (followed by an Enzo driver) and he was the more faster the more fuel he was consuming. In the end he snatched the win from us at the very last lap, conveniently on the last straight :lol:
So yeah, IMHO the Veyron is underrated by the most people who says it's a boat :cheers:
Speaking of underrated, the NISMO GT-R LMP is no joke. While it's "fail wheel drive" it's freakishly quick on the track. As in, almost as fast as a 2J.
Not many people use it for some reason.

Speaking of underrated, the NISMO GT-R LMP is no joke. While it's "fail wheel drive" it's freakishly quick on the track. As in, almost as fast as a 2J.
Not many people use it for some reason.
Limited at the same HP as the other stock modern P1 cars (around 525hp) on RS tires it's still the fastest of them on a flying lap.
But it's useless for endurance racing, since the fact it burns front tires four times faster that its MR rivals.

Limited at the same HP as the other stock modern P1 cars (around 525hp) on RS tires it's still the fastest of them on a flying lap.
But it's useless for endurance racing, since the fact it burns front tires four times faster that its MR rivals.
For other purposes it's excellent. I think it works on Sarthe endurances?

Suzuki GSX-R/4. Absolutely destroys any opposition in a 500PP race, moreso if the track the cars are racing on is full of tight and twisty turns. Low weight, low torque and good power/weight ratio means you never really run out of grip and so you can hold the throttle on sections of the track you never thought possible in other cars. The only time you'll win against one is if the person driving it is a complete noob and doesn't use it properly, or doesn't have a proper tune on it and just expects to win relying solely on its monstrous overall performance.

Suzuki GSX-R/4. Absolutely destroys any opposition in a 500PP race, moreso if the track the cars are racing on is full of tight and twisty turns. Low weight, low torque and good power/weight ratio means you never really run out of grip and so you can hold the throttle on sections of the track you never thought possible in other cars. The only time you'll win against one is if the person driving it is a complete noob and doesn't use it properly, or doesn't have a proper tune on it and just expects to win relying solely on its monstrous overall performance.
Hands down, this is an OP car. I used it early on. I barely use it these days but it's a fun drive.

I'm gonna make a list for mine:

• Suzuki GSX-R/4
  • LCC Rocket
  • KTM X Bow
  • Ford Focus RS
  • Skyline R34 v-spec Nur '02
  • Toyota Supra RZ

??? Care to explain this? ^^^ :confused: AFAIK, The Supra RZ is lacking in the grip & traction department, and it's pretty heavy.
It's a very cheap and popular alternative to the TZ3 and Huyara in the top speed events. Also, jdm h00nage. You see a Supra every five lobbies or so.

Also, jdm h00nage. You see a Supra every five lobbies or so.

Depends on what kind of lobby. I've been going around JP lobbies and I commonly see a Subaru Impreza or a Honda NSX but rarely a Supra RZ. In fact I see a Daihatsu Midget II more often than a Supra RZ in a JP lobby. :crazy:

Depends on what kind of lobby. I've been going around JP lobbies and I commonly see a Subaru Impreza or a Honda NSX but rarely a Supra RZ. In fact I see a Daihatsu Midget II more often than a Supra RZ in a JP lobby. :crazy:
JDM only lobbies, muscle vs tuner lobbies, the usual kid-host stuff.

JDM only lobbies, muscle vs tuner lobbies, the usual kid-host stuff.

Oh, you mean the immature-uncivilized-i-dont-care-if-i-hit-you-my-car-is-stanced-yo-its-the-best-suck-my-🤬 stuff. Right.

Not sure I can justify claiming any car in the game to be over-rated as, after a certain level, i have a hard time controlling a lot of the top end BHP cars :dunce::lol::embarrassed:. There's certainly cars i can't stand driving, but i worry that's simply down to my lack of ability, than the car itself ! :)

I can't believe no one has mentioned this yet... The answer is clearly...

ANY Nissan in the game!

I can't believe no one has mentioned this yet... The answer is clearly...

ANY Nissan in the game!
Any?

nissan_r92cp__92_by_gt6_garage-d7ih9gy.png

latest

2001-nissan-gt-r-concept-front-three-quarters.jpg

nissan_skyline_gts_r__r31___87_by_gt6_garage-d7hp99m.png

nissan_micra__03_by_gt6_garage-d7hcha3.png

nissan_exa_canopy_l_a_version_type_s__88_by_gt6_garage-d7hchjh.png

nissan_pao__89_by_gt6_garage-d7hceqf.png

I would consider a lot of the Nissans underrated. The only ones that are overrated are the R34 and R35 GT-R.

For me it's the 458, not a fan at all. very lose and don't like the feel of it in GT6.
You can't call a 458 overrated because it is loose, you need to adapt to the cars feel as it is unforgiving and once you get around that then it is amazing to drive. In fact my 458 is one of my fastest cars at 600pp while lapping the Nordschleife in nearly 6 minutes dead.

You can't call a 458 overrated because it is loose, you need to adapt to the cars feel as it is unforgiving and once you get around that then it is amazing to drive. In fact my 458 is one of my fastest cars at 600pp while lapping the Nordschleife in nearly 6 minutes dead.

The 458 is arguably to me, one of the best cars in the game. To me the most overrated car in the game is the Shelby Series 1. People STAY using that car for 550pp races..

I would consider a lot of the Nissans underrated. The only ones that are overrated are the R34 and R35 GT-R.

The R33 GT-R is hugely underrated. People just don't have the patience to dial out that car's understeer. When it is dialed out, however, it's a complete blast to drive. And it has a fairly flat powerband, which means you get constant acceleration in any rpm range, even with the hi-RPM turbo on. It may only have 875hp at max, but it feels like it has 920hp+ because the car keeps on pushing past 220mph :crazy:

The R33 GT-R is hugely underrated. People just don't have the patience to dial out that car's understeer. When it is dialed out, however, it's a complete blast to drive. And it has a fairly flat powerband, which means you get constant acceleration in any rpm range, even with the hi-RPM turbo on. It may only have 875hp at max, but it feels like it has 920hp+ because the car keeps on pushing past 220mph :crazy:
Yea I have the R33 tuned and its great to drive 👍

The GT-R Concept Race Car is so underrated. If only there was a thread for underrated cars.
The GTR Proto Race Car absolutely demolishes all of the GT3/GTLM machinery in the game, even with 200kgs of ballast on the nose. That car is something beyond OP.

The GTR Proto Race Car absolutely demolishes all of the GT3/GTLM machinery in the game, even with 200kgs of ballast on the nose. That car is something beyond OP.
While it's incredibly fast, no one uses it.

Back