Most races finished without a win

  • Thread starter Thread starter StuntmanRich
  • 45 comments
  • 3,248 views
Just over 100 for me. I started winning shortly afterwards though
 
I just finished #82 lol I resorted to seeing how far I can go with a clean race streak although.
 
Wins can be scarce in the this game! At DR A you have to be almost top ten fast to get a win! I feel well out of my depth on occasions!

I’ve got 15 out of 180 races, my last win felt a while ago!!
 
7 wins in 153 races
 
Wins can be scarce in the this game! At DR A you have to be almost top ten fast to get a win! I feel well out of my depth on occasions!

I’ve got 15 out of 180 races, my last win felt a while ago!!

Or lower your safety rating to get easier opponents, just not after Monza has been in the dailies. :lol:
 
Had 3 wins in the demo right before launch. After that it took me 155 races before i got a win. And man, that felt good! :p

Since my DR and SR have been reset i've got 5 wins, 5 poles and 4 fastest laps... but it just doesn't feel right. It feels a bit like stealing candy from a kid.....
 
Had 3 wins in the demo right before launch. After that it took me 155 races before i got a win. And man, that felt good! :p

Since my DR and SR have been reset i've got 5 wins, 5 poles and 4 fastest laps... but it just doesn't feel right. It feels a bit like stealing candy from a kid.....
Poor kid :lol:

EDIT: 6 wins, 7 FL's, and 11 poles in 297 races!
 
Over 50 races no wins. I'm not expecting any either, I get satisfaction out of just improving and placing as high as I can which is a 5th atm. I'm a fairly average to below average skilled driver.
 
The overwhelming majority of people who play online races will probably never win a race, so don't feel too bad about it.
 
I have 46 in 223 races. I think that’s a lot, but most of them came after the Canadian GT Sport Championship that happened a while ago. I think I just trained so much, I closed my gap to the really fast guys. I still don’t see a way of actually competing against them, even though I’m also DR S. What I’m saying is: your success is going to be based on your training. So, if winning is something that really matters to you, you probably need to train as much as the guys you want to beat.
 
I have 46 in 223 races. I think that’s a lot, but most of them came after the Canadian GT Sport Championship that happened a while ago. I think I just trained so much, I closed my gap to the really fast guys. I still don’t see a way of actually competing against them, even though I’m also DR S. What I’m saying is: your success is going to be based on your training. So, if winning is something that really matters to you, you probably need to train as much as the guys you want to beat.

That's definitely true. If you want to be competitive, you have to grind pretty hard. In order to get a competitive hot lap, I sometimes have to go around the track twenty or more times. It's pretty boring but necessary if you want to be near the top at the start of a race.
 
I looked at your profile and you've only got 23 days logged in. With your SR you obviously know how to race clean, so keep at it. While I got some wins early on, there have been dry spells of over 2 weeks where I had trouble finishing in the top 3 and definitely ran at least 99 races. So I don't think you're in a bad spot.

When I got to DR/B and SR/S I figured there was no way in heck I'd ever get a win at that level, but I have. Hang in there. 👍
 
I just checked and I'm on day 30 of playing GT Sport with 34 wins. At first, that looks great but then I realized win 26 was 17 days ago. Having a pace of a low to mid S class driver may look good on paper but it's become like my experience in GT6 where I'm always in the same room as those Top 10 aliens. Winning? What's that? :lol:

On the upside, sneaking into podiums with tactics and clean driving is almost as satisfying.
 
Ive seen someone with 580+ races without a win. I wont name the name. Might take a while for them to get the platinum....
 
Ive seen someone with 580+ races without a win. I wont name the name. Might take a while for them to get the platinum....

What is ‘The Platinum’?
 
Winning can be great but I think what's more important is having a good, fun, clean race. I have 180 wins and sometimes its just me racing by myself and it can get boring. I would always rather have a competitive battle for 5th rather than a boring win. So if you dont win a lot dont feel bad if you are still having fun racing.
 
I must be lucky with the fields I've been put against then...

Poles: 19, Wins: 24, Races: 111

All without intentionally tanking my SR. It took a dive when the update hit (1.13 I think it was) due to the silly penalty system, but I recovered it back quickly enough and only 2 of the wins came from that. So I'm at ~20% win ratio.

http://www.kudosprime.com/gts/stats.php?profile=1150308
 
Platinum is a chemical element with symbol Pt and atomic number 78. It is a dense, malleable, ductile, highly unreactive, precious, silverish-white transition metal.
But that’s not important right now
 
4 wins and 4 poles in 28 races. The winning percentage is quite high due to the low number of completed races lol
 
It could be worse, you could be the last of every single race :D ... 9 wins for 175 races for me (5%), having fun is the most important, winning is just icing on the cake :)
 
18 wins, 10 poles, and 6 fastest laps in 374 races.

Translate that to a percent and I win races 4.81% of the time, poles 2.67% of the time and fastest laps 1.60% of the time.
 
Last edited:
18 wins, 10 poles, and 6 fastest laps in 374 races.

Translate that to wins and I win races 4.81% of the time, poles 2.67% of the time and fastest laps 1.60% of the time.

Fastes laps are the hardest for me, because I'm usually not even trying to be as fast as possible. I'm just calculating gaps and trying to maintain them. Trying not to overcook my tires or waste too much fuel.
 
Back