Most underrated cars in GT6?

KTM X-Bow R
X-Bow underrated? Everyone who's used it should realise its a massively fast car in corners. Both the Street and the R versions. Although with the Street one you should put in the stage 3 turbo otherwise it lacks power at high revs.

Here's some underrated and fast cars (of course when set up right):

Lexus IS-200 (J)
Nissan Skyline Sedan 350GT-8 (8-speed)
Mazda Cosmo
Mazda Demio '10 gear less
Nissan Fairlady 240GZ '71
ART Morrisson Corvette '60
Shelby Mustang GT350
Nissan Stagea 25T RS Four
Trial Celica SS-II
Peugeot 106 Rallye
Peugeot 206 CC
Lancia Stratos (hard to tune right, hard to drive stock)
BMW Z4
BMW Concept 1 Series Tii
Renault R5 Turbo

Here's some underrated and fast cars (of course when set up right):

Lexus IS-200 (J)

Good shout 👍

I used the IS200 alot in lower PP races, very cool 'stealth' car as it doesn't look aggressive/fast, but handles well and isn't lacking in power....

I'd guess one of those German Estate/Station Wagon jobs... R8 Avante will have to fill the void in GT6?
The guy looks like a nerd with his kids, groceries and a bunch of pacifiers in the back - then he takes off from the line and his groceries and babies are flying out the back window...

- Sorry Bill Burr had a bit of a rant a couple of weeks ago about how much of a Sleep-AH these type of cars are.
(Very good but potty mouthed (VERY filthy language Lay-dees) Boston Comic) was waxing about how great the BMW-AMG station wagon was (He got the name wrong, which is half the fun with Mr Burr.)

The Nissan Stagea is a pretty underrated car. I bet most of you didn't even recognized the car right away when you read the name :lol:.
However, a friend of mine frequently hosts roadlegal rooms at the Nurb, and he uses only that specific car, every race. He often wrecks super and hypercars, causing the owners to ragequit and leave the room :lol:.
It's priceless to see that family station wagon brought to glory against Ferraris and Lamborghinis :sly:
10864797_303301269879422_973484064_a.jpg

Taurus SHO '98.
Understeers badly (63/37 axle weight) but it's incredibly light at 500pp with an absurd amount of power to boot. In short: absolute sleeper if you set it up right.

My specs at 500pp for the SHO.
410 HP
1207 KG

Last edited:
There are quite a lot of cars in this thread that I wouldn't say are underrated, eg. spercars aren't underrated, you expect them to be good.

I decided a while ago to buy heaps of weak, rubbish looking cars, and try to find some true "sleepers". The best cars I found, which were hugely underrated, at least by me, were the Honda Odyssee, and the Daihatsu Sirion X4. The sirion is unbelievably quick when tuned right! It demolishes supercars at the same pp most of the time, so I painted mine hot pink haha

Ford GT05.

It needs some dialled in tuning and some skilled driving but it's a contender or nearly. It is a little light on for straight line speed for 500PP but real smooth in corners and at 600PP it is a beast that can take the best drivers to the limit of their skill.

The Nissan Stagea is a pretty underrated car. I bet most of you didn't even recognized the car right away when you read the name :lol:.
However, a friend of mine frequently hosts roadlegal rooms at the Nurb, and he uses only that specific car, every race. He often wrecks super and hypercars, causing the owners to ragequit and leave the room :lol:.
It's priceless to see that family station wagon brought to glory against Ferraris and Lamborghinis :sly:
10864797_303301269879422_973484064_a.jpg
YESSS!!! i know this guy who races online at nurburgring too! and he only uses a stagea and he always beats alot of people with it too haha. maybe the same person i think he was canadian i forgot his name????
but racing a stagea, its hard to pass because the stagea is so big the back, you cant see around it and by the time you get to acellerate the stagea is gone. mostly due to the fact it is heavy af and has like 600+hp @ 550pp, when most cars are between 400 to 550hp in same 550pp. everyone always gets a kick out of it when it wins too lol.

anyways im always down to race nurb. daily i do 500 to 550pp rooms there on the 24hr track.
add my psn AKJimboSlice

The corvette c4 grand sport. It handles almost as good as the M3 CSL, providing you drive it with caution and It is a really good racing car if tuned properly to around 550pp-ish.

Hyundai HCD-6.

It has 419 pp stock and is almost as quick as the NSX '90 with 439 pp stock.

At 450 pp it would be an interesting competition. Nobody drives this Hyundai as far as I've ever seen online.

I found the RUF 3400S to drive really well around the Nurburgring, but that was after I corrected the weight distribution since it was incorrect if I recall correctly.
That car is maGIC. I don't see it being mentioned much on here or driven at all online. It's so smooth and stable.
The power is good and perfect for my taste in "driving".

A lot of the standard Mercedes sedans/coupes are underrated. They can be pretty fast with the appropriate setup.

I never see anyone besides myself drive these vehicles daily online. These are some of the best vehicles in the game, in my opinion.

Abarth Bipostro B.A.T.1
Audi Auto Union Type C Streamline
Acura NSX (2013)
BMW V12 LMR
Bugatti Veyron (2009)
Cadillac Cien
Chrysler Crossfire
Chevrolet Corvette C5-R
Citroen Xsara
Dodge Viper GTS-R
Dodge Charger Super Bee
Ford Mustang Mach 1
Jaguar S Type R
Jaguar XFR
Lister Storm V12 Race Car
Mercury Cougar XR-7
Mercedes Benz SL300
Nissan Motul Pitwork Z
Pagani Zonda LM Race Car
TVR Griffith 500

That sounds a lot like my collection of favorites one of the most underrated cars will have to be the Mitsubishi i-MiEV, 2009

Back