Most underrated cars in GT6?

Honda Accord Coupe EX '03. That is all. It's a 500 hp FWD car that actually doesn't have a lot of understeer, at least with how I tuned it. Only problem is tire wear. But I used it to troll lobbies and now I'm starting to see people use it online more often.

Honda Accord Coupe EX '03. That is all. It's a 500 hp FWD car that actually doesn't have a lot of understeer, at least with how I tuned it. Only problem is tire wear. But I used it to troll lobbies and now I'm starting to see people use it online more often.
That is the car i use at JDM/Cruise lobbys. I have actually have received some nice compliments.:D

I'm surprised nobody mentioned the Chaparral 2D. Light little racer with that brilliant Chaparral handling.

It's a shame it's overshadowed by its younger vacuum cleaner brother.

I'm surprised nobody mentioned the Chaparral 2D. Light little racer with that brilliant Chaparral handling.

It's always hard to chose it over the 2J. Once you've saved up enough to get the 2D, you look at the 2J and think "Maybe if I save up just a little more..."

Strange enough, I thought about buying that car yesterday.

I'm curious to why the '09 Veyron is underrated compared to the other one.

Is there even any difference?
If you look closely, in the car viewing thing, (where you select the color, view the car in the gallery, and read the info about the car) you can see that the headlight design is different on the 2009 Veyron than it is on the 2013 Veyron.

If you look closely, in the car viewing thing, (where you select the color, view the car in the gallery, and read the info about the car) you can see that the headlight design is different on the 2009 Veyron than it is on the 2013 Veyron.
So... not really?

So... not really?
If you're talking about design differences, yes, not really.

I really think the Spyker C8 is totally underrated, I'm the only one that I've "seen" drive it online.

All the plymouths, rarely ever see them used online.

Last edited by a moderator:
The '97 McLaren F1 GTR is another underrated car. Even stock it has responsive handling and great acceleration.

Back