• Free Roam Mode

Votes: 44 16.3%
  • Improved Car Customization

Votes: 143 53.0%
  • Improved Track Editor

Votes: 39 14.4%

• Total voters
3. Improved Car Customization
Every standard cars all will had body customization like premium. It also add Swap Engine feature and livery editor for all car.

This. There were plans for a livery editor in GT5, so hopefully PD just didn't have time to finish it and we'll have a nice one for GT6.

Engine/drivetrain swaps aren't terribly important to me, especially if the tuning was just broken down a bit and got more specific with engine parts, forced induction upgrades and tire sizes.

When I think about it, if GT6 will have a livery editor and drivetrain swaps and other car customization options, everyone would drive 4WD 600HP monster Civics. It's gonna be a ricer simulator for some people if you ask me. I want to do it too to be honest 👍

Hopefully these features are all improved upon. Didn't read through all the posts so I'm not sure if it was mentioned in this thread yet, but how about... THE OPTION TO QUALIFY!!!!!!!! Starting from the back ALL THE TIME and chasing the rabbit that has +10 second gap from the rest of the pack is more of a chore than having fun. Was stupid of them to take it out in the first place. /Rant

When I think about it, if GT6 will have a livery editor and drivetrain swaps and other car customization options, everyone would drive 4WD 600HP monster Civics. It's gonna be a ricer simulator for some people if you ask me. I want to do it too to be honest 👍

No they wouldn't.

What's feature did you want in GT6?

Improved Car Collision and Car Crash
Free Roam Mode
Improved Car Customization
Improved Track Editor
No
No
Definitely not most wanted
Definitely not most wanted

Improved car customisation is definitely most wanted. We're not talking chrome gear knobs and tinted windows, we're talking about more mechanical parts, more exterior parts to make them more like race cars and a livery editor.

Its a small primarily cosmetic detail but it would be nice to be able to change the steering wheel for a racing one, like the tuned cars in GT5P had.

Its a small primarily cosmetic detail but it would be nice to be able to change the steering wheel for a racing one, like the tuned cars in GT5P had.

If I was designing it I'd have an ugrade option which was basically to race modify your interior. Which would basically be removing all of the seats except the drivers, adding a roll cage, a racing wheel and a simple LCD display.

I'd quite like a proper tuning garage. So you can adjust, buy, sell and upgrade parts of your car, but also gain new parts from independent suppliers as you progress. For example, you could own a Clio 182, and upgrade to have the Cup suspension package fitted, but as you progress you could buy the Sachs dampers from the Trophy model... That's be pretty cool and add a new dimension to the game.

If I was designing it I'd have an ugrade option which was basically to race modify your interior. Which would basically be removing all of the seats except the drivers, adding a roll cage, a racing wheel and a simple LCD display.

I would love to have that lot as well but at a bare minimum i'd like to change the steering wheel, and even blanking the A/C and ICE with a sheet of plastic when you do the weight reductions would be simple as well.

hogger129
I want to be able to put my own custom designs on my cars. You can do it in Forza, why can't you do it on GT?

You have a valid point. I never wash them because they never get dirty.

Back