20/04/02
22/04/02

Netherlands Grand Prix Assen
27/04/02
29/04/02

German Grand Prix Sachsenring
04/05/02
06/05/02

I hope that your migraine goes away. :haha: :lol: :haha: ;)

hey barry, you are a bloody star!!

:thumbsup: :cheers: :thumbsup:

Originally posted by HUDSONJONES

hey barry, you are a bloody star!!

:thumbsup: :cheers: :thumbsup:

I'm just funnin 'ya. I'm still jealous because you got a new
go-fast toy. :P How are you liking it? Are you riding it to work and stuff, probably everyday. Just to let you know - you suck. ;)

Originally posted by barryf1fan

I'm just funnin 'ya. I'm still jealous because you got a new
go-fast toy. :P How are you liking it? Are you riding it to work and stuff, probably everyday. Just to let you know - you suck. ;)

don't be jealous, just go and speak to the missus and ask for a toy yourself, easy! :D
as for riding it to work, i only live about 2 miles from work so i will ride it in now and again, just to have a pose! :cool:
going out this weekend for some long rides, get me confidence back up, i'll keep you posted!!

ciao for now...

don't be jealous, just go and speak to the missus and ask for a toy yourself, easy! :D
as for riding it to work, i only live about 2 miles from work so i will ride it in now and again, just to have a pose! :cool:
going out this weekend for some long rides, get me confidence back up, i'll keep you posted!!

ciao for now...
It has more to do with our house needs quite a bit of work (hence money) and not so much with the missus. Besides, I would really like to get me and my boy some dirt bikes and do some trail riding.:thumbsup:
And keep on pose'n, as we get older that is all we have.:haha::lol:

Don't forget your race times for Suzuka!

We will start the new schedule after this race.
Please refer to the 1st post or the MotoGP website
for an updated schedule.

I had a decent run at Suzuka, so the pressure is on you guys.;)

BTW, I vote we do the Donington race DRY.
I ran it last night, sim-on and sim-off, and it just wasn't fun. :thumbsdow:
I was wanting this to be fun so let me know what you all
want to do.

Don't forget your race times for Suzuka!

We will start the new schedule after this race.
Please refer to the 1st post or the MotoGP website
for an updated schedule.

I had a decent run at Suzuka, so the pressure is on you guys.;)

BTW, I vote we do the Donington race DRY.
I ran it last night, sim-on and sim-off, and it just wasn't fun. :thumbsdow:
I was wanting this to be fun so let me know what you all
want to do.

still struggling to put together 5 clean laps of suzuka :mad: :mad: as for the donnington race, it would be nice to do it in the wet but with sim off?

here is a pic of my baby.......

Attachments

• gsx.jpg
    gsx.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 11

still struggling to put together 5 clean laps of suzuka :mad: :mad: as for the donnington race, it would be nice to do it in the wet but with sim off?

here is a pic of my baby.......
Man, that is a sweet ride. Looks A+ dude. That just gets me going for one too. :rolleyes: Maybe I could sell one of my boys...Hmm. :P
In the wet it is then.

Man, that is a sweet ride. Looks A+ dude. That just gets me going for one too. :rolleyes: Maybe I could sell one of my boys...Hmm. :P
In the wet it is then.

thanks mate, jeez i forgot how quick these toys are :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: as for selling one of the boys, how much do you think you would get :D :D /would the missus mind :confused:

thanks mate, jeez i forgot how quick these toys are :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: as for selling one of the boys, how much do you think you would get :D :D /would the missus mind :confused:
She would mind big time, and I'm talking about one of my kids!:lol::haha: Not one of those - Then I would mind.
Yeah, that is real nice man, I really dig the white and blue scheme on the Zuke's. Not much on the bumble bee yellow and black look. :rolleyes:
Do me a favor and take it out to the track, Brands would be good (hell great), and get some pics on track day with you walking (the bike that is) down the straight. :thumbsup: Just like in MotoGP ;)

Hey you all,

Is everyone still into this? Just makin' sure. I hope it is still fun because that is why I did this, so we could have somewhere to compete with each other. I was growing tired of the GT3 comps. :rolleyes:

If anyone is not enjoying it though and it seems like a chore to get the races done and such then I say don't do it. If it is taking away from something else that you would rather be doing that is.
Anyway, I know KC and Mark will continue this (mainly because I know them personally and will hound them), but if you guys aren't into it (InterCooler and HJ) than just let me know. I know you sent your times and all, and that you are participating, just wondering if you are really wanting too.

I hope you continue it as I love this game and dig playing it, knowing I'm trying to beat other humans at it. But alas, if you have lost interest because life is too busy (I know how it is, we all do:D) we could take a break and finish the series in a week or two, or whatever.

Let me know guys, am I just being paranoid???

Let me know guys, am I just being paranoid???

hell i'm enjoying this, just wish i was a bit better than you guys! :D (if you guys want to have a realy bad race for me i would be greatful!! :P :) :D )

life is busy, but it is better than not having anything to do all the time!!

The results for Suzuka have been posted , I'm still wainting on Mark M.'s time. He said yesterday that he might be out of pocket last night and would try to get his times to me today. So the order may change a bit.

Congratulations KC!!
Team Lowside quietly snuck in there for 2nd place podium finish (on the Shell Advance Honda no less). Now don't you wish you would have run this more than once InterCooler?!? :P ;)

Heads Up
Have already started pre-qualifying at Catalunya. My "testing" time so far is a 1'44.046". I have run a few laps in Full Qualifying trim - but that time is "ancient chinese secret". But you can bet it is faster than the test time. :D :burnout:

Lets go guys: I want some quick times!!!:thumbsup:

Qualifying times for Catalunya are due in by Saturday night 12:00 E.S.T. (Sunday morning for you HJ;) )
Be sure and get your time in, I think this might be the closest qualifying yet.

Qulaifying times have been updated on the MotoGP 2 Challenge website.

Congratulations to InterCooler on taking pole and getting back on top. I have a feeling this race may be the closest race we have had.
Good Luck Racers!!

Race times are due tonight for the Catalan Grand Prix.

Next event is Donington in the Rain. Be sure and run this race wet, SIM/on or SIM/off , it's your choice. Just be sure and specify which way you ran it. And don't forget, Qualifying is in the WET too. :eek:
Good luck guys.:thumbsup:

And I look forward to everybodys times. I still can't believe IC got me at Catalunya, that's my 2nd favorite track next to Paul Ricard (and Assen too) :cheers: InterCooler - Good Show!

Results are posted on the MotoGP 2 website for the Catalunya Grand Prix.

I have started "testing" at Donington -in the wet- and am definitely running the Qualifying and Race with SIM/OFF. :eek:
My first time, and it is early, is a 1'44.621". I didn't mess with set-ups too much as I wanted to do a few laps before bed. That should come down quite a bit after learning the track and getting used to running with sim/off, as it is considerably different.

1'44.300 with SIM on. This was my first serious lapping on wet and it took me one good hour to get down to 1'44 range.

I'll also try it with SIM off and see what I get . . . . . .

Originally posted by InterCooler
1'44.300 with SIM on. This was my first serious lapping on wet and it took me one good hour to get down to 1'44 range.

I'll also try it with SIM off and see what I get . . . . . .

I'm gonna try to do some more laps in the wet with sim/ON. I think that maybe the way to go. The bike just doesn't seem to freakin' turn with the sim/OFF. I'll run some more later.

Remember Racers :
You can run it either way - SIM/ON or SIM/OFF - so take your best shot and see what works best for you.

SIM on on wet is truly a precarious ride, I must say. Lean little too far and smack, lowside. The traction is definitely reduced and you can feel it. I had hard time just completing a single lap without falling off the bike (I am getting sick of seeing the rider fall off the bike -> it is fast becoming down-right annoying)

I did about 2 seconds better (with a bit of room to spare) with the SIM off because I can be much more courageous knowing that I won't 'ever' lowside. But I still vote for SIM on race just because it is tough. However, if you guys are running with SIM off, I am NOT going to torture myself with extra challenge.

So, who's getting Pro Race Driver? I pre-orederd it last night. I know you have already done it, Barry.

SIM on on wet is truly a precarious ride, I must say. Lean little too far and smack, lowside. The traction is definitely reduced and you can feel it. I had hard time just completing a single lap without falling off the bike (I am getting sick of seeing the rider fall off the bike -> it is fast becoming down-right annoying)

I did about 2 seconds better (with a bit of room to spare) with the SIM off because I can be much more courageous knowing that I won't 'ever' lowside. But I still vote for SIM on race just because it is tough. However, if you guys are running with SIM off, I am NOT going to torture myself with extra challenge.

So, who's getting Pro Race Driver? I pre-orederd it last night. I know you have already done it, Barry.
I think SIM off would be less frustrating for everyone...with sim on it just isn't fun.

Actually, I haven't yet preordered. Softeware Etc. doesn't have a sku for it yet (or some nonsense) so I can't actually pre-order "that" game. I think those guys are just lazy. I will definitely get that game though, looks promising. I'm still waiting for F355 to show up, should be today or tomorrow. :)

Donington in the WET qualifying times are due Saturday night .

Just a reminder!
Remember to specify whether you ran sim/on or sim/off.

MotoGP site will be updated later today... I left our Qualifying times at home. :rolleyes:

I know the order but not the exact times.

Pole: Jason Ryu (1'42.2xx?)
2: Barry C. (1'43.xxx?)
3: Kevin C. (1'45.xxx?)
4: Hudson-Jones, Mark M. - No times submitted

I'll get the times at lunch and update everything, sorry about that. (I'm suprised it took me this long to forget them :lol: )

MotoGP site updated with Qualifying results:
Congratulations to InterCooler for snatching his 3rd pole of the season. :thumbsup:

Race times are due tonight

MotoGP site updated with current
results and points standings.
The gap has closed up and it will be an intersting final 2 grands prix.

Congratulations to InterCooler for thoroughly whipping us at the British GP. :D

Great Run InterCooler but I have already started some pre-qualifying runs at Assen. I'm not going down without a fight. :P
My early time is a 2'01.641". I did run one (actually several) a bit faster but my fastest time might be my Qualifying time as it was a fairly flawless lap (for me anyway).

Everybody get some fresh tires on your bike and hit the track. Hallelujah! SIM/ON again.

I would like to thank Barry for dragging me back into the competition. I never would have broken the 2 minute barrier without Barry's, let's say, 'encouragements'.

My "Test Time" at Sachsenring currently stands at 1'28.570.

I would like to thank Barry for dragging me back into the competition. I never would have broken the 2 minute barrier without Barry's, let's say, 'encouragements'.

Man you are nice, I wouldn't say I was encouraging you. :D

More like hoping you would highside. :lol:

I have updated the website with the times for the Netherlands GP at Assen. Here are the full race results and the points standings as well.

It is definitely close IC, but I would have to
finish 3rd and you would need pole and fast lap
and race win to tie me at 68 points...

Miracles do happen though, I will tell KC your situation and
see if he will run some interference by finishing 2nd at
the Sachsenring. :P

GOOD Luck InterCooler, and I mean that.
I might relax just enough this race. :lol: :lol:

I have updated the site with the results for qualifying for the German GP at the Sachsenring.

Congrats to Gareth (Gasman) from the House of GT forums on an astonishing fast run. That is an impressive lap. Good luck in the race guys.

Race times are due tonight.

Thanks to all who raced in the series. I have updated the website with the race results and the final points standings.

It doesn't get any closer than that... :eek: :D

I want to personally thank InterCooler for the great time I had playing this game. As well as thanks to HudsonJones, KC, and Mark. I also appreciate Gareth L. and Neil M. getting in on the last race. I had a great time and I plan to do another series towards the end of the summer.

Back